Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41770
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2014, 09:02 PM   #16
Dr. Vanity
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 248246

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou812ne View Post
Next thing you'll be telling us is that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny aren't real. And that quarter I got under my pillow for that tooth I lost when I was 6 was my mom and not the tooth fairy.

What?? Omg! The Easter bunny and Santa clause is not real?? (sad face)
Dr. Vanity is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:16 PM   #17
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

OP, more appropriate therapy should be sought through licensed clinician(s). You are not too far gone. I, for one, believe in the hope your cynicism can be replaced with original thought.
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:22 PM   #18
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Maybe just maybe.

[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1055622999]I'm special, she told me so.[/QU

She told me I was mostest special. I do not think anyone is getting hurt I if I chose to believe that.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:33 PM   #19
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Just read this entire thread... there's two minutes I'll never get back.
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:33 PM   #20
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
You sit at the front of that little yellow bus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigryan2222 View Post
Definitely home schooled.
Sad thing is I was the only one on the short yellow bus that took me to my homeschool in which I was the only student...lol...
Jayhawker is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:34 PM   #21
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
Just read this entire thread... there's two minutes I'll never get back.
Wiz you don't need those 2 minutes back...best 2 minutes of your life...lol...
Old 07-30-2014, 09:42 PM   #22
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Stacy's right. This whole "take my money and suck my dick" thing is pretty high-concept for some gents, apparently.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:49 PM   #23
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
Stacy's right. This whole "take my money and suck my dick" thing is pretty high-concept for some gents, apparently.
Awww that's so sweet you co-signed for her. Zeejoe you are so pretty for that...with the bows all in your hair and your dress looking all white and pretty. You go girl...
Old 07-30-2014, 10:01 PM   #24
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Dude, if you brought something other than angry, hateful shit to a hookerboard where for the most part, everyone is just looking to have a little fun, you wouldn't get trolled by everybody.
Old 07-30-2014, 11:06 PM   #25
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
To these providers you are nothing more than a dollar sign so stop thinking you have real meaning to any of them. You act like she is telling you something different then she is telling the next guy. Every sound she makes with you she makes with every guy. She tells you that you are the sweetest she tells every guy that. She tells you that you feel better than anyone she has been with well guess what...she says it to every guy and making you think you are the biggest she has ever had...ARE YOU SERIOUS. ...
I know there will be those who claim this is so honorable that bbfs could never happen because of course these are the most cleanest of individuals participating...well if I was dumb I'd go for that but thankfully I am not.
i dont get the transition from being special or sweet or better to bbfs - what did i miss?

oh and btw, talk about popping the illusion of intimacy balloon big time!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
My my my. Someone's knickers sure are in a twist.

Have you considered the possibility that the reason the girls roll their eyes when they tell you how special you are is because it is you, specifically, that they are talking to? ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Love View Post
All y'all are special to me, and I love each and every one of you!
when a provider calls me special or nice or sweet, great. and as long as i dont equate being special/nice/sweet during the encounter to her seriously wanting to be with me and telling me that in my real life, then i'm ok with what she says.

as long as i'm "special" when with her, that's sufficient for me.
and not every provider i've been with has thought i'm "special".
in my book, the ones who didnt either a) were mainly in it for the cash or b) didnt understand how deliteful a provider/client encounter could be.

Quote:
maybe not high-concept, but it seems like jayhawker wants to deconstruct the encounter to its most basic aspect instead of letting the fantasy and illusion take some hold. and not all providers enjoy that kind of encounter.

we make of this what we want out of it - fun, stimulation, intrigue, eroticism, seduction, etc. or mechanical/basic.
jayhawker is making his choice. which MUST be different than mine or any other client.
fine with me.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 01:05 AM   #26
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dude, if you brought something other than angry, hateful shit to a hookerboard where for the most part, everyone is just looking to have a little fun, you wouldn't get trolled by everybody.
So if I bring such "angry, hateful..." thoughts why do you read what I write. Basically your excuse for trolling is that you are forced to do it by what I write...so you don't have anything to do other than patrol hookerboards and find things you feel need to be moderated....hummm interesting...I believe someone recently wrote about this.

Ohhh hey I guess I should say sorry I control you in such a powerful way.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:43 AM   #27
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Encounters: 74
Default Setting the mood

Jayhawker, please give us more insight on how you set the expectations at the beginning of the date? I think I may be making mistakes. Sometimes I encourage the lady to make me feel I am special... I've heard it called IOP or GFE. On the occasions when I experienced it I did feel like I was special (to the lady who had my dick shoved in her mouth and tongue buried in her ass). Are you suggesting I should not desire that feeling?

Let us know what to say to the ladies at the beginning of the date so I can make sure they don't try to make me feel special. Maybe I'm looking at this wrong.

I always did consider it my "hobby". Maybe I'm wrong about that too? But it feels better than saying I am a sex addicted whore monger.
Johnny4455 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 07:15 AM   #28
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
So if I bring such "angry, hateful..." thoughts why do you read what I write. Basically your excuse for trolling is that you are forced to do it by what I write...so you don't have anything to do other than patrol hookerboards and find things you feel need to be moderated....hummm interesting...I believe someone recently wrote about this.

Ohhh hey I guess I should say sorry I control you in such a powerful way.
You sure ascribe an awful lot of power to yourself based on your persona on an internet forum.

BigDeal gave you some profoundly good advice in your other rant thread you have going on concurrent with this one....

Quote:
Jayhawker a couple pieces of solid advice to ya as a newbie... Internet tough guys come and go here don't be that...don't get emotional on the board....its not worth it as it goes to show your personally getting to close to a hooker board..step back take a deep breath and let it go
Old 07-31-2014, 09:40 AM   #29
JLmoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Someone needs a hug.
JLmoe is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 04:37 PM   #30
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Hate to say I told ya so, but I did warn ya about "those people".
JS42 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women