Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2011, 03:56 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds View Post
... From the article sounds like they're not done deliberating on the case of the other woman.

He's scum plain and simple. Our messed up system just failing to properly weed out another power hungry sycophant. Which is about 99% of all law enforcement.
I guess this one is in the 1% ..

" two women, one an undercover HPD officer involved in the internal investigation, who said Dixon took them behind a warehouse and forced them to submit to searches by threatening them with jail."

From the article is appears that the DA tried them separately, so he more than likely will have a second trial on the second rape.....and more than likely before the same Judge, who can "stack" the time, if given by the 2nd jury.

Also, he may not be done yet. The Feds may take a shot at him, since he apparently was engaging in activities "under color" of being an officer.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:34 AM   #17
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399

Hobbying and Law Enforcement just don't mix!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:17 PM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Hobbying and Law Enforcement just don't mix!
I think he was not "hobbying" ... but occasionally I have seen a provider or a hobbyist posting on here about having some "buddy" in LE or in the DA's office ... when they feel the need to add validity to their comments!
Old 05-15-2011, 09:37 PM   #19
Adgjmptw1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds View Post
1.If he used protection then it was premeditated.
2.He's not "sick". Not in any way that you'd classify a serial rapist. They hunt/stalk their target and ambush. He led them to a discreet location to use his position of power to get what he desired. Also an indication of premeditation.
3. From the article sounds like they're not done deliberating on the case of the other woman. Plus the misdemeanor charges.
He's scum plain and simple. Our messed up system just failing to properly weed out another power hungry sycophant. Which is about 99% of all law enforcement.
I totally agree 99% or even more than that of the so called LE are scums who can't correctly add 2 and 2 in one hour.
Adgjmptw1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:21 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adgjmptw1 View Post
I totally agree 99% or even more than that of the so called LE are scums who can't correctly add 2 and 2 in one hour.
What is sad about such an attitude is that more often than not (once is too much) there are providers and hobbyists who have dangerous, if not potentially life threatening situations evolve in their lives, and it is recommended by providers and hobbyists that they call the .... "scums" ... to report the person or persons involved in order that they may be prosecuted. I suspect that is what occurred in the "situations" made the topic in this thread.

Fortunately, for the victims in the crimes committed against them there are LE who are interested in prosecuting their own....and put their own careers and futures at risk in doing so. I would say that the female officer who went "undercover" to get Dixon ought to be praised, rather than lumped into a "scum' category of folks who can't add 2+2.

Hopefully, all providers will not view LE the same as some posters on here and when they are assaulted, robbed, and/or otherwise a crime victim they will believe that they can call LE and be treated equally irrespective of what the perception of their vocation may be.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:20 AM   #21
datyking
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

[quote=meryt;1294222]Don't know if this has been discussed previously. I'm surprised they didn't transfer him to Vice.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n+%26+Texas%29[/quote Looks like to me he already came from Vice. That's were he learned it.
datyking is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:55 AM   #22
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I think he was not "hobbying" ... but occasionally I have seen a provider or a hobbyist posting on here about having some "buddy" in LE or in the DA's office ... when they feel the need to add validity to their comments!
I think your right! This guys parents must be very proud of him
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:50 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
This guys parents must be very proud of him
I can't imagine anyone being proud of him ... "very" or otherwise. Hopefully, the next sentence will be longer and "stacked" on this one. Unfortunately, the six years he got from the jury may reflect an attitude among some of the jurors regarding the victims' activities. It ought not to make any difference, but in reality it can and does.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:12 AM   #24
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Dixon was sworn in as an HPD officer in January 2009. He was arrested June 4 and terminated after an internal investigation Jan. 7.
Why did it take another 6 months to fire him after his arrest? Did this strike anyone else as odd?
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 12:11 PM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth View Post
Why did it take another 6 months to fire him after his arrest? Did this strike anyone else as odd?
"Due Process"
Old 05-20-2011, 12:27 PM   #26
jpatduf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default due process......his ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"Due Process"
He'll find out what due process is when the fellas in the pen get ahold of his round suishy ass....................pucker up buttercup!
jpatduf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women