Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48429
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41473
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2010, 10:02 AM   #16
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea, I have. I'm still waiting for a guy to take me up on it lol
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:12 AM   #17
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Ahhh the male ego....I had a woman I met, at one of the few socials I attended, send me a PM and she said "your the kind of guy I like to f**k."
How she knew I had a little dick, came quick and the count was always right, I don't know.......esp I guess.
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:22 AM   #18
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

There was a Provider on the old site who **ONLY** saw clients she approached:

CATHY~~~

There would sometimes be a review of her with no contact information and hobbyists would ask "Then how do I schedule with her?" and told they just had to wait for her to notice them.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:32 AM   #19
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

A few years back I received a PM out of the blue inviting me for a special session. I usually don't see any provider that I haven't met at a social or at least a lot of PMs and flirting on the board, but I took the invitation and I am very glad I did.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:35 AM   #20
DorkLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

It is good for the ego to have a hot provider PM you. Just make it personal and not the generic "Hi Sweetie" that everyone else uses. Reference something I posted that made you notice me or think that we would have a good time together. It doesn't have to be a Freudian analysis of my posting style, but make me feel a little bit special.

I have booked several appointments based on PM or emails, and they have generally been very good.
DorkLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:50 PM   #21
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

It has happened, with some of the ladies on this thread - I am very blessed there. Maybe even a drunk pm - I think on a certain Irish holiday -wonder if she will ever schedule me?!?!?!

Definitely a major turn on, when they make it personal. And I saw Cathy that way.

To my other mutual crush, sherriff is on his way!

Please feel free to PM me. The more saucy the better.
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:20 PM   #22
Toolman54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

And so far, The Starter Of This Thread has received zero, zilch, nada PMs from any providers in his pathetic attempt to have his ego pumped up. (Play your favorite sympathy music now.)

I am kidding, of course, about the pathetic attempt at having my ego pumped up. (Feel free to roll your eyes or say, "Yeah, right.")
Toolman54 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:54 PM   #23
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Ahh yes, I remember the other board well. I started a thread about providers seeing "older" gentlemen, as I am 64 now. I got a pm from a wonderful lady, that sadly I did not get too see, and oh how bad I wanted too, its just that the schedule didnt work out. Never heard from her again (My Loss). Yes it was a ego boost, especially for someone my age. You younger gentleman will probably always get the pm. Some of us older guys just sit around and dream.
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #24
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I'm east of the Dallas area. Love it when I get PM's when someone is going to be in the area. Going down I30 anyone?
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:34 PM   #25
FenderTele
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

When I was a bit more active, I'd get them from time to time ... major turn on and yes I know it's an illusion, but it's my illusion dammit!! Always cool to hear from someone you haven't seen in a while, almost always gets me to see them again.
FenderTele is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:13 PM   #26
airlineguy12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Never have got one dangit, sure would be nice and I bet I'd be walking on air all day if it ever happened!!
airlineguy12 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:27 PM   #27
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post
There was a Provider on the old site who **ONLY** saw clients she approached:

CATHY~~~

There would sometimes be a review of her with no contact information and hobbyists would ask "Then how do I schedule with her?" and told they just had to wait for her to notice them.
she hit on me and I send pic's via email and she says I know you, how?
turns out she lays out next to a pool on the golf course I play and live on for another week. Told her I was moving to OK to take care of my 86yo mother and she asked for my address, thinking she was coming over but she did not, saying I would tell some one?? who the hell am I going to tell???? I think she is living with one of the high dollar players at my club but I would not know him if I saw him

ps her reviews were better than fucking Cleopatra, it is late and I have had a few scotches+
so Cathie if you are on this board, I gave you a chance but will back in Dallas every couple of weeks, my golf is still free
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:13 AM   #28
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolman54 View Post
And so far, The Starter Of This Thread has received zero, zilch, nada PMs from any providers in his pathetic attempt to have his ego pumped up.
Well, I wouldn't feel so bad. Yours is the second thread on this question I've posted to and I haven't gotten any PMs either.

After I wrote my "Realtor" piece I wondered if that would create any provider interest, like; (hint, hint...)
"Hey Hunter, I have my old Cheerleader Uniform. Come over and I'll wear it for you.." Or,
"Hey Hunter, I have some stiletto pumps. Come over and I'll be your Realtor..." Or,
"Hey Hunter, I have a shower. Come over and I and practice my First Aid on you..." Or...

Since I finished it; Nuttin', zip, zilch, nada. I did have a provider tell me after I made the first contact, "Reading your stories I thought we'd be a good match..." But I sought her out.

The ideas of privacy may have become so ingrained that it's preventing approaches that would be welcomed.
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:54 AM   #29
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Not to be argumentative, but I don't understand why guys post in hopes of drawing attention or contact from a provider. I understand why providers post ads or start threads saying they want opinions on which picture makes her tits look more enticing. But what ego boost is there for a guy to have a provider inviting you to p4p? "Hey, for $250/hr I will pretend to like you"

Now if they are offering free sessions because your intellectual posting is irresistible, that would be different. I am just guessing that is not going on very often.

can anyone explain or do some of you need to be moving to match.com?
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:01 AM   #30
Kendra Hart
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2234
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've pm'ed a couple of guys after our visit to let them know that I had a wonderful time with them. Ive also pm'ed a guy after reading one of their threads because I thought we would mesh good but he never got around to seeing me so I haven't pm'ed anyone since. :-(
Kendra Hart is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women