Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163174
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36930
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2017, 07:34 PM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Is that a threat, shithead?

Or are you just gonna try and dance out of an act of terrorism?

Another one of your boyfriends?

PIGLER WEINERSTEIN

BAHAHAHA
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 08:46 PM   #17
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Is that a threat, shithead?

Or are you just gonna try and dance out of an act of terrorism?

can't do the macarena right.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 10:25 PM   #18
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
On who his customers are and what they expect. With over 2 hundred million in rebates to advertisers due to falling ratings, and some empty seats, Goodell finally said the players should stand for the Anthem. Really Roger?
The fact he's also saying he will let the teams vote on new 'rules' that players Should stand, when the Operating manual clearly states they are required to, is a cop out too..

AND LETS see if he actually does anything to enforce this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I watched part of one game Sunday. Anyone notice how "The Pink" that NFL players were now encompasses more than breast cancer so says the NFL but the NFL didn't say what other cancers that was? Maybe the cancer known as BLM.
That's something that's always irked me anyway.. How we see charity after charity event for breast cancer, but i can't remember ever hearing about a 5k walk for charity for say Skin cancer, or brain cancer, or testicular cancer..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 10:47 PM   #19
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
The fact he's also saying he will let the teams vote on new 'rules' that players Should stand, when the Operating manual clearly states they are required to, is a cop out too..

AND LETS see if he actually does anything to enforce this..

That's something that's always irked me anyway.. How we see charity after charity event for breast cancer, but i can't remember ever hearing about a 5k walk for charity for say Skin cancer, or brain cancer, or testicular cancer..
the operating manual is a policy guide, not a rule according to the NFL. I'm reading into that the stuff inside the operating manual isn't highly enforced. apparently it relates to game day stuff that needs to be taken care of.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:20 AM   #20
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...utional-rights

Jerry Jones says players should stand for national anthem but NAACP says team is violating the players constitutional rights.

Um.. no the cowboys team isn't.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:46 AM   #21
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Supposedly 1 in 7 men will get prostate cancer while 1 in 8 women will get breast cancer but from the amount of "causes" and publicity you'd never know that.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:11 AM   #22
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Nobody loves a prostate but everybody loves breastsesess

News flash, the only organization that is prohibited from controlling speech is our government. NFL is a private organization and they can make rules that must be followed. Way too many people actually believe they have a right to free speech without consequences in in the public and private sector. The fact is, even the government controls speech by it's employees.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:37 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Nobody loves a prostate but everybody loves breastsesess

News flash, the only organization that is prohibited from controlling speech is our government. NFL is a private organization and they can make rules that must be followed. Way too many people actually believe they have a right to free speech without consequences in in the public and private sector. The fact is, even the government controls speech by it's employees.
They were exercising "their rights" against scary statues and skipped that part of their grade school "government" class.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 07:53 AM   #24
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quit playing the anthem at pro games, these guys are going to work.
Do they play it at your job place when you show up for work?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 08:14 AM   #25
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default “I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,” Kaepernick said in a statement posted on the National Football League web site

when you protest against a nation and the protest is based on lies, what do you expect?

white supremacy? you mean raising kids in a two parent household which creates proper attitudes in the youth?

cop mistreatment? yeah there some of that but not racial its across the board. look at the stats for once

racist nation- therefore sitting. that's calling your fans racists, for a nation is its people

oppresses black people? oh like the gangs in the hood do every day?

you expect to have fans when you actually seethe with hatred for them and you don't stand for the nation's symbols and show distain?

if players are forced to stand to play, how will that change anything when its not voluntary respect and you know what they are thinking?

take the national anthem and its third stanza- the slave mentioned is thought to be about the british practice of impressment- capturing americans and forcing service under the mast, but regardless, its a harsh attack on the british not blacks. the fourth stanza mentions freemen which would have included the african americans and whites who fought for America.

its a sign of delusion and a persecution complex to live in the extreme past, a sort of living which only exacerbates pathologies of the children recreating the endless cycle

goodell presided over the greatest p.r. faux pas of this young century - he should be fired for the permanent destruction of a substantial portion the nfl's revenue stream
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 08:16 AM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Quit playing the anthem at pro games, these guys are going to work.
Do they play it at your job place when you show up for work?
That's pretty simplistic. It's a national event. Hundreds of thousands attend. It's a gathering that brings people together. It's tradition. That's not like going to work. Hundreds of thousands didn't pay to attend your workplace to watch you work. It's a tradition that ain't going away. Just stand for 2 fucking minutes. It's the least you can do.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:26 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
That's pretty simplistic. It's a national event. Hundreds of thousands attend. It's a gathering that brings people together. It's tradition. That's not like going to work. Hundreds of thousands didn't pay to attend your workplace to watch you work. It's a tradition that ain't going away. Just stand for 2 fucking minutes. It's the least you can do.
It's been so long ButtScramble has "gone to work" he's forgotten.

I've even shown up "for work" in a place where a pledge to the Texas flag was required after the U.S. flag!!!! And one STOOD UP!

Quote:
Pledge of Allegiance to State Flag

Honor the Texas flag;
I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 08:32 AM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Why do you give such a shit, EATLER?

OK, maybe it’s because you TAKE such a shit! Maybe youshpild be bitching that the NFL doesn’t wear grease stained ribbons to honor morbid obesity. After all, 1 in 8 men get prostate cancer, but 1 out of 1 LIMPDICK LARDASSES are severely affected by gravity.

Your squealing, pissing and moaning is deafening. If I were you i’d much prefer to see big dark skinned men beating the shit out of a rapist on the field than listen to some country western Dipshit sing the national anthem through his nasal cavity.

Sounds like a Kneelers game, doesn’t it? Especially this season!

Here’s to yinz!

AND... NEWS FLASH ... TWITLER LIED ABOUT IT!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 08:55 AM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why do you give such a shit, EATLER?

OK, maybe it’s because you TAKE such a shit! Maybe youshpild be bitching that the NFL doesn’t wear grease stained ribbons to honor morbid obesity. After all, 1 in 8 men get prostate cancer, but 1 out of 1 LIMPDICK LARDASSES are severely affected by gravity.

Your squealing, pissing and moaning is deafening. If I were you i’d much prefer to see big dark skinned men beating the shit out of a rapist on the field than listen to some country western Dipshit sing the national anthem through his nasal cavity.

Sounds like a Kneelers game, doesn’t it? Especially this season!

Here’s to yinz!

Texans 2/3 and going south PIGLER. You're to stupid to know that the Steelers franchise has been far more successful than anything coming out of Houston you fucking idiot. And why do you care so much about kneeling PIGLER. That's how you "work" correct. This is a discussion board in case you haven't noticed because you're stupid. You have nothing intelligent to say. Nothing. So go fuck yourself PIGLER. Log on to fatgay.net and shove a Putin and Trump buttplug up your slovenly ass.

PIGLERWEINERSTEIN
Old 10-11-2017, 10:13 AM   #30
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's been so long ButtScramble has "gone to work" he's forgotten.

I've even shown up "for work" in a place where a pledge to the Texas flag was required after the U.S. flag!!!! And one STOOD UP!

Butt stupid thinks he knows me, and my work.
Lemmings all think they know something about you.
bamscram is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women