Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163001
Yssup Rider60652
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42278
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36702
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2017, 06:42 PM   #16
aksarben47
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
It had been a while since I had tried one of our local providers. I have not had the best of luck with our local girls in the past. So this time I thought I would try somebody totally new to me.

Big mistake.

Lolove (or Miss Bliss is another name as she uses) pulled a NCNS on me. This is the most disrespectful thing a provider can do to someone in my opinion. She joins Kendra Kayy in my hall of shame list as the only providers to actually pull such a disgusting trick on me.

She NCNS'ed me after confirming the appointment a couple hours earlier. So I made the trip into Omaha -- that's a 100 mile round trip for me -- wasted several hours of my time and wasted a good excuse for being out of the house for that long.

She did message me 24 hours after the fact saying "real life got in the way." Apparently it got in the way so much that she couldn't spare the 10 seconds it would have taken to send me an "I can't make it tonight" message.

If this were a review, my recommendation would be a resounding NO.
Hobbyists and providers need to be professional and have integrity. Each party needs to show due respect to keep this great hobby thriving. Punctuality and honoring the given parameters of the meeting are essential for both parties. Many providers think of hobbyists as an ATM machine and treat them as such. Many hobbyists treat providers as prostitutes . We are all human beings and are in this hobby together . We as a community need to show due respect and treat each other with kindness and understanding . Let us all be accurate and honest about the meeting. Let us all agree and make Omaha the best city for our fantastic hobby.
aksarben47 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 07:36 PM   #17
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

If you are in this business long enough, client or provider, someone will NCNS you.

Burk is right. A simple phone call from the provider, with a reason, will give the client a chance to either correct the issue or move on to plan B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolove View Post
Agreed , and I definitely deserve the bitch title as well. Like I said I'm fairly new and with all my personal isssues going on recently I have had made poor decisions. With every action is a reaction , I now have a bad rep and definitely realize I'm in the wrong . Therefore I'm done commenting on the issue

Again my apologies
Bliss
I found this to be a classy response. Lets give Miss Bliss a chance to make this right.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 08:01 PM   #18
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolove View Post
Agreed , and I definitely deserve the bitch title as well. Like I said I'm fairly new and with all my personal isssues going on recently I have had made poor decisions. With every action is a reaction , I now have a bad rep and definitely realize I'm in the wrong . Therefore I'm done commenting on the issue

Again my apologies
Bliss
Lolo This is one of those rare times when a provider sees her error and admits. Thank you for that. It does show class. A rep is easy to ruin and also easy to fix. Just put a line from this time on and do your business as you now know you need to. I wish you the best and hope you find success.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 05:06 AM   #19
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

LoLove is still on my re-do list!
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 06:06 AM   #20
Jam3768
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Sorry gang I have been away from my desk for a while and just now read many of these posts. You are absolutely right Burk. If she had taken the 10 seconds to tell me she couldn't make it then i would have never started this thread. Her reason for cancelling matters very little to me and I probably would have been skeptical about it no matter what it was. But the complete disappearing act is what i found totally unacceptable. I wasn't a member of this site when I was stood up by Kendra Kayy or we would have had this discussion back then.

Lolo you do seem to have undergone an attitude change since we first had our problems. The fact that others have said you did the same thing shows this was something you really needed to change for you to succeed in any area of the business world, not just this one. You do have time to right the ship and save your reputation. I wish you well.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 03:47 PM   #21
LickMyTwix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I've seen Miss Bliss a few times and have found her to be quite delightful. For me, her TCB skills were on point, but obviously not sp for others. I'd just offer that everyone has emergencies and as emotional humans we don't always deal well with them. I had a loved one get into a nasty car wreck moments before I was gonna walk into a first time appointment, I had to cancel and I did let the provider know - but if I had not been told everyone at the accident was OK I might've not had the wherewithal to let her know. Bottom line, NCNS sucks (been there) but we're all only human and offering a second chance (when a reasonable explanation is given) is called grace. We all need it some days, whether or not you give it when your opportunity to do so comes, well that is up to you based on your own judgment and feelings. Just my 2 cents FWIW. Stay safe out there everyone.
LickMyTwix is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:14 PM   #22
tinman483
Valued Poster

1st she is NOT a bitch! At least in my book!
I don't care if her reason she didn't see you was true or not!
Maybe you said something that flipped up the red flag!
I would rather have a provider quit replying and not show than one that shows and then takes the donation and runs! I have had that a couple times!
I'm sure others have also!
Just give a heads up to others and go on with your life. And don't cry about it!
Old 06-01-2017, 10:33 PM   #23
Jam3768
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman483 View Post
1st she is NOT a bitch! At least in my book!
I don't care if her reason she didn't see you was true or not!
Maybe you said something that flipped up the red flag!
I would rather have a provider quit replying and not show than one that shows and then takes the donation and runs! I have had that a couple times!
I'm sure others have also!
Just give a heads up to others and go on with your life. And don't cry about it!
You are way freaking off base here. Perhaps next time you should actually take the time necessary to totally read and understand the posts to which you are attempting to add your 2 cents worth. Or find somebody that can explain the post to you.

The issue here is that she did not tell me in advance that she couldn't make it. Yes i have had several providers cancel on me for whatever semi believable reason they happen to concoct. I don't really care what their cancellation reason is -- just that they tell me in advance. The issue is that she did not take the 10 seconds necessary to tell me in advance that she was cancelling. Had she done that, then I would never have started this post.

My initial post clearly stated that in my opinion this was the most disrespectful and disgusting thing a provider could do to me. If you can't understand that then you should find someone who can decipher the multisyllabic words for you.

I've never had a provider take my donation and dash away. I've never even been worried about that possibility. Perhaps you need to start cavorting with a higher class of provider.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:31 PM   #24
tinman483
Valued Poster

I do understand. And she is not a bitch!
In the event you have 'never' had an emergency come up that took or used all your attention, I'm happy for you!
You say 'This is the most disrespectful thing a provider can do to someone in my opinion." Maybe you didn't earn respect yet? She don't owe you that!
Then come here and cry about it!
I had a provider do NCNS on me 3 times. but I wanted to see her and stayed vigilant and now she is my ATF!I guess I'm not a quitter?
Yea I thought I was a sucker for awhile but the lost time was worth it!
Old 06-03-2017, 06:28 AM   #25
Jam3768
BANNED

Quote:
I do understand.
No. You don't.
Old 06-03-2017, 09:51 AM   #26
Nebman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

She is on my list. I don't get a lot of opportunities to play so can't risk a flake out. I'll be watching this thread for updates. So let us know if she has learned from this.
Nebman is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 10:12 AM   #27
Jam3768
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebman View Post
She is on my list. I don't get a lot of opportunities to play so can't risk a flake out. I'll be watching this thread for updates. So let us know if she has learned from this.
Now he gets it.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:57 AM   #28
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
I do understand. And she is not a bitch!
In the event you have 'never' had an emergency come up that took or used all your attention, I'm happy for you!
You say 'This is the most disrespectful thing a provider can do to someone in my opinion." Maybe you didn't earn respect yet? She don't owe you that!
Then come here and cry about it!
I had a provider do NCNS on me 3 times. but I wanted to see her and stayed vigilant and now she is my ATF!I guess I'm not a quitter?
Yea I thought I was a sucker for awhile but the lost time was worth it!

If you had a Provider NCNS you three times and you still tried to see her you are a sucker. You sound like a white knight. Nobody is crying about it here. They are SHARING info. The one that sounds butt hurt is you. Someone apparently said something negative about one of your favs. If you have to work hard to PAY someone for their services because they can't get their shit together then you're just a sucker. I'm sure your ATF sits around and laughs about how she has you wrapped around her fingers even though she treated you like shit.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 12:37 PM   #29
Jam3768
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
Now he gets it.
P S..

Burk gets it too
Old 06-03-2017, 09:02 PM   #30
ILuvNips
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Holy shit Tinman. 3 ncns and u still spend your dough on her. She must be fucking awsome. Do a review on this chic so we all know someone who is that good.
ILuvNips is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women