Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42367
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2017, 09:35 AM   #16
Skulker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

so does Tatas spit or swallow????
Skulker is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 11:59 AM   #17
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelnman0129 View Post
Couldn't agree more and it's not all tats.
I would like to apologize to you guys for making this site shitier while he is here. I will try and control my dislike for his posts.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 12:35 PM   #18
mrjeff1977
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post
Agreed. Now even the reviews...-why not start this is the Litterbox? Or even not at all?
I did say I miss hit and did intend for this to be in the litterbox. Not intended as a review.
mrjeff1977 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 12:36 PM   #19
noginworking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default CockRoaches

Tats the cockroach uses our replies as food. For a month, please disregard his drivel. He can eat off the words on TOS.
He is wrong about 40% of the time. He guesses about 50% of the time. He adds value 10% of first posts.
He has to have a personality disorder that is characterized by not being able to take on the frame of reference of another human being.
He might be nice to roaches, who knows?
noginworking is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 08:29 PM   #20
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by noginworking View Post
Tats the cockroach uses our replies as food. For a month, please disregard his drivel. He can eat off the words on TOS.
He is wrong about 40% of the time. He guesses about 50% of the time. He adds value 10% of first posts.
He has to have a personality disorder that is characterized by not being able to take on the frame of reference of another human being.
He might be nice to roaches, who knows?
Are you dames4u? Or Bambino? With an account with one post and no reviews, please do not try to belittle my contribution on eccie. How many accounts do you have Bambino?
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 10:09 PM   #21
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
Are you dames4u? Or Bambino? With an account with one post and no reviews, please do not try to belittle my contribution on eccie. How many accounts do you have Bambino?
The topic is you sucking leftover cum off of a set of big tits, could you please stay on topic

Thank you
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 10:34 PM   #22
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
The topic is you sucking leftover cum off of a set of big tits, could you please stay on topic

Thank you
No kidding, his highjacking is out of control and needs to be stopped.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 04:35 AM   #23
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:11 AM   #24
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

You fellows sure do have an obsession with Tatas.
I can, if all want it, strictly enforce the guidelines of this site on every forum in this area and start handing out the points sans warnings.
Of course almost every one of you will think that you are not the one that is the problem and will be, or will act, surprised that you got points. When you start a thread about another member you are the provoker and not an innocent party to the game.

If you do not like another member, their posting style, or what they have to say, just let it go or post without the insults and rudeness. I have been very lenient in how this forum is moderated up to this point. This is because I understand that yoinz are a bunch of misfits that never got out of the schoolyard mentality of behavior. It seems that the word gentlemen is something you read at the top of a letter with no clue what a gentleman is. I have a real world job that requires my attention and the easiest way for me to deal with that is for all of you to behave like gentlemen rather than having to scrutinize every post. The second easiest way is for me to point each and everyone of you to the oblivion that is the world of the BANNED.

Enough is enough so tell me, in this thread, how you would like for me to moderate this forum other than to tell me who I should ban. I will bet very few of you could do that. If you bait a troll expecting a trolls response and get it; it is not the trolls fault. Don't go fishing and you will not catch a thing.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:27 AM   #25
tatasddd
BANNED

I totally agree with the2dogs. And in particular, I couldn't agree more that these individuals are obsessed with me, which they soooooooooooo don't have to be. It is a good idea in moderating the site when former employers are mentioned like BK (even though it was an employer for just 10 days total) in between getting a better job, any association with BK, webcamming, anything that has to do with gays (which I am not) those persons definitely need to be given punitive points and BANNED. If they would stop that, I am sure everything will calm down. For example Bambino should have been banned numerous times as he has started threads on me not once, but because of some modtard called Bullshitter he was always spared and I had to bear the brunt. I am glad to see that Bullshitter is gone and that the 2 dogs is going to enforce better moderation. Also, it was the 2 dogs who warned you guys to stop making references to BK or any former employers. Anything on my former employers will be reported to the 2 dogs attention as well as any insults or thread targeting me. We do need better moderation on this site and I will be glad to see the 2 dogs utilize any indispensable tool to impose peace and quiet. Thank you the 2 dogs. The personal attacks must stop and the best thing to do is really get rid of this whole fucking pointless thread. The only purpose this shit serves is take up space on the site.
Old 03-29-2017, 07:04 AM   #26
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Don't go fishing and you will not catch a thing.
You had to use a fishing reference???

I cannot NOT fish.

I however, will try/attempt/proceed to behave myself with regards to my posts.
I can be a gentleman.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 10:02 AM   #27
tatasddd
BANNED

Just for the record it ought to be noted that this was moved from REVIEWS to the Litter box, rather than from coed. It does belong here because it is nothing but mere horseshit.
Old 03-29-2017, 11:31 AM   #28
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

See, you could not tell me how to moderate without telling me who I should ban. the inability to comprehend simple instructions is lost on you and most of the rest of you except for that sweet lady that knows how to act like a gentleman.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 12:23 PM   #29
Highwayman64
Ambassador

Encounters: 70

Yes Dogs they all have been warned, enough is enough.
Thanks Jinny for understanding darlin
Highwayman64 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 01:08 PM   #30
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

2dogs, H64, I'm quite confident you've been very lenient all around because I've been in similar situations as a mod and professionally. You've shown way more restraint than I would have.

I think there's room for leniency until it's taken advantage of. I feel we've crossed that point. I appreciate that there's not been heavy handed discipline because it chokes out some of the fun, but the situations have been getting tedious to read so I imagine it's like an exposed nerve for a mod, who are dreading logging back in to see what new clusterfuck developed since you last logged in.

I expect that the vast majority of the points, warnings and discipline have been doled out behind the scenes. This is necessary, but gives the impression that nothing is being done because it's ouside of the public eye. And when someone crosses a line and gets away with it or are perceived to have gotten away with it, they read that as the mods agreeing with or approving of the behavior.

I'm willing to accept points that come my way if I cross a line. I'm probably due some.

I don't expect the staff to police every post 24/7. I do expect rules being enforced based on the outcomes of investigating reports and actual observed violations.

That said, given the continuing escalation, I would recommend a sticky in all Pgh boards citing the specific behaviors staff feel are causing the majority of the current problems and reiterating what the expectations from staff are. Also, I would make effective immediately that penalties for violations in those areas are doubled for the next 3 months. Those who can't behave like adults should get double points for infractions and double the downtime if they hit the magic number. This drives bad behavior toward faster time outs and recognizes that there are specific behaviors that need to be knocked the fuck off.

I say sticky because warnings posted in threads like this can be buried and more easily missed. Now, that said, it does assume people actually pay attention to stickies which isn't a given, but it makes the info more easily accessible than buried at the bottom of this kind of crap.

Those who are habitual, repeat offenders should have a significantly more aggressive points table leading more quickly to longer bans. Those who are clearly trying to take advantage of that system to egg on others and goad them into bans by fishing for confrontations should get just as harsh a punishment.

Just my thoughts since you asked. I realize it's possible some of this may already be in place behind the scenes or under consideration.

I know most of this shit is usually a judgement call. I'll do what I can to temper my own behavior. I expect others will as well because the kind of purge that this all can lead to can kill a board. Unfortunately, so can the lack of respect for the rules.
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women