Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36178
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2012, 06:39 AM   #16
sinep1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
With your attitude I cannot understand why the ladies are not lined up at your door begging to service you.
I think the above is a bit out of line. You want to screen us gents to be as close to 100% accurate as possible that you will be safe, we are not LE, etc.. right? Why should the same courtesy not be extended to us “the buyer”? Look, I think I speak for most gentleman here, we are not looking for perfection or pictures of every imperfection, we just want to be given as much info up front so that we are able to make the same informed decision as you ladies on whether to see a certain provider or not.
I think that is a reasonable request, honesty.
sinep1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:40 AM   #17
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty_Old_Man_BBBJ View Post
........ We all have different things we look for in the women we seek. I like spinners, others like BBW, some like young, some like more mature. I feel this thread is basically dumb because for every mans like there are 10 men who dislike a woman's physical body. Isn't it about the passion and enthusiasm that a woman brings to the session. I am sure if the woman had their choice money out of the equation 95% of us these women would not want to suck our dicks. I know your paying for it and you should always be presented 100% accurate photos, guys these ladies are seeking your money, it's a business you can do all of the research you want on the internet and no guarantee your getting the woman you thing you should be getting. You have the right to leave and yes you wasted some time. Get over it, your not a prize either.
This is true, we all do like different looks, that is why it is important for a provider to have accurate and up to date photos on her profile so a hobbyist can make his "informed" decision on who he wishes to spend his money on. While passion and enthusiasm is very important, if you have never seen the provider, how do you determine that? Maybe be looking at her ad and she puts in the ad that there is not another provider can outdo her in a passionate experience? If that was the case, why even post pics, just go by what they say in the ad, after all, she is 100% honest, (maybe in her opinion, but it is the hobbyist's opinion that counts), as you say, it is your money and they are seeking it. I feel doing your research on providers, be it through their ads, profile, reviews, PM messages, ect. that when you do set an appointment with a provider and show up, there should not be even a miniscule chance of it being a waste of time, if you did your research correctly and you were not deceived. While I may not be a prize, I am paying for a provider to be a prize for me!!
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:15 AM   #18
deltadog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I have to agree with bigdog. I don't like being played with when it comes to my money. (lol)
Personally I don't mind if a woman has imperfections. I have found that they are the ones that open up and allow themselves to have a good time which in turn makes me have a good time. As far as an ass picture goes.... I feel there are ways that an ass picture can be taken to look sexy. Presentation is everything to me. If a provider has a set of breast that she knows will get my attention along with everbody elses than show them off, but don't forget about that scar that's on your stomach from a c section either. It's not a flaw but it is a way of showing me a little bit about your character and your confidence level.
deltadog is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:46 AM   #19
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post

How come there's never a good "mustard shot"? I like mustard, I want extra mustard, and I don't like ordering a burger without knowing what kind of mustard they use. I always use condiments, but all they show is meat bun n veggies.
They always hide the mustard, n it sucks!
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:47 AM   #20
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty_Old_Man_BBBJ View Post
Many who show their stomachs have them air brushed to hide those problems. I personally hate shots of a woman on the bed with her ass to the camera. It makes their ass look bigger than it is, is cheap and demeaning in my opinion.
I think there are lots of ways to take an ass shot without it being trashy and demeaning.

I always try to update my photos monthly so anyone who is interested in seeing me knows exactly what to expect when they see me. My weight fluctuates when I'm not on top of it and my I am always changing something so I think alot of my dates appreciate me being current and truthful with my photos. Even when I was heavier I never wanted to change my old photos so that they could look flattering, I made sure you could get an idea of what size I was. I would have hated to open the door and disappoint a fella because the real me is not what he expected.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:04 AM   #21
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Reviews are key; terms like; looks better than her pictures, or looks just like her pictures, or pictures are very accurate = good bet, terms like; "some" tummy, stretch marks etc, and "carries it well" = dig deeper.

Photos are never going to be 100% accurate, cameras and human eyes see thing differently. As Skylar points out, look for visual clues in the props or surroundings to gauge relative size.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:25 PM   #22
smockdoiley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

There goes pyramider again. I'd say something, but he'd go crying to a mod again because somebody called him out on being a forum troll.
smockdoiley is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:27 PM   #23
smockdoiley
Valued Poster

Thanks Skylar. You get it.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:48 PM   #24
smockdoiley
Valued Poster

You have a point Iaintliein, to a point. I know a lot of guys on here drool over just about anything they can get their hands on. I've taken the advice of reviews before about girls being "smoking hot" and "incredible" only to see a girl and think, what was that guy smoking. I've also studied pictures and thought I had a real winner based on her pictures only to find out she's nothing like the pictures. So this has caused me to tighten up my game, and get pretty strict about who I approach. I don't have a problem getting attractive girls in the "normal" world, I'm just too busy with this job so that tends to make me picky about having to pay now. So I find myself avoiding girls not because they are unattractive, but because I can't tell enough whether she has certain features I enjoy. All this does is hurt her business. A girl might have a killer booty, but I'll never know because I can't see it. And we obviously can't go asking for pictures because Pyramider will cry about me "shopping around" or "wasting" a girl's time. We need heroes like him trolling the boards fighting for women's rights.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:12 PM   #25
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by smockdoiley View Post
There goes pyramider again. I'd say something, but he'd go crying to a mod again because somebody called him out on being a forum troll.

Number 1. I do not bring mods into my discussions.

Number 2. You are the whining in two different threads, not me.

Look newbie ... You made newbie errors. Then you keep making more errors. Stop making the dumb mistakes ... Do your research prior to contacting a lady. Pretty darn simple.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:22 PM   #26
Shea Veile
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1346
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by smockdoiley View Post

As for "making people wonder enough till they decide to see you", you must not understand how men work. We are visual creatures. You're a provider, not a science teacher. People see you because you are attractive and fun, but I doubt you'd get any calls if we had no clue what you looked like.

Actually, I DO understand how men work and very well aware they are visual. Thanks for assuming. What a freaking troll.

I'm pretty sure I've been in marketing/merchandising long enough to know how it works, especially since I have a degree in it. There's many ways to present the goods without compromising the integrity of them.

You'll go crazy if you continue to assume the general management of the hobby. Just when you think you have it figured out, there's other variables to it.

A really good example: plenty of UTR ladies make lots of money without ever showing any photos.

As a side note, I truly appreciate Anastasia's and Skylar's photos. Very nice, ladies!

Shea Veile is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:06 PM   #27
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

+1...Nice, Shea...

You're expecting perfection here, smock...you won't get it. You've been here for a year and you're NOW complaining about pics and getting appointments...maybe the Providers have spread the word about you...not that your two threads will help you any.

Lighten up, man...geez.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:38 PM   #28
smockdoiley
Valued Poster

No problem here man. I found a great girl today so I'm happy. If I 've burned a bridge with a few girls I've never met than that's not really a big deal in my book.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:40 PM   #29
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Keep in Smock most providers will put there best pic forward. Lets be real look at any magazine do they ladies really look like that hell a prime example is the play boy issue with Lindsey Lohan
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:23 AM   #30
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

What you see, is what you get. I took these myself on 18 Mar 2012 using an 6 year old DSLR (shooting in RAW of course) on a timer. Compare to my professional photos:

(I'm not an "ass shots" person, but I liked this one because I think the fishnet shows what my ass ACTUALLY looks like in comparison to my body - i.e. you can tell I'm not sticking it out from how the fishnet is stretched)

I'd like to say I'm honest when it comes to my photos and I, along with most of the guys and a lot of the ladies, wish everyone was.

I'm of the belief that they're going to see you, IRL, without photoshop, without a retoucher. If they're disappointed you better believe the internet will know and your business will slowly crumble. What I show you on my website or here (or anywhere) is what you will get in person because that's what you're paying for. Me in person, not me on the internet.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women