Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42076
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36434
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-25-2012, 12:39 PM   #16
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

A lady in the South told me about a request that made her laugh ... The request was a PMS request, he wanted her to treat him like she had PMS. I asked if she did it. She said she took his money and kicked him in the nuts and left.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:07 PM   #17
Monet Violet
Account Disabled

User ID: 107683
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoshi917 View Post
can i get one of yours then?
I don't see why not
Old 03-25-2012, 10:18 PM   #18
Guest101616-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

someone say panties?
Great thread, you gals should write a book!
Old 03-26-2012, 10:42 AM   #19
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg58 View Post
someone say panties?
Great thread, you gals should write a book!
Trust me, I have been keeping notes in a journal. I have been since the very first time I was ever asked by a business client if I ever personally provide services instead of being the "middle-man" years ago up until present day.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:14 AM   #20
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

oh my ... i got one but its pretty disgusting and dont know if i should share .. i mean is lunch time over bc this one will make u gag! Eeek!
Old 03-26-2012, 11:38 AM   #21
Monet Violet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Lexxxi dd's View Post
oh my ... i got one but its pretty disgusting and dont know if i should share .. i mean is lunch time over bc this one will make u gag! Eeek!
I gotta know lol
Old 03-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #22
sexyfatguy
Valued Poster

Default I'm always interested in expanding my horizons!

Most of these sound like fun - especially the last. The only one I don't "GET" is the earthworms. To each their own, I suppose....

We'll have to keep these in mind for your next Rochester trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
1. To dress up in pigtails, short baby doll nightie, ruffled white panties, ruffled white socks, and pink lipstick. For him to dress up in a big fuzzy teddy bear costume thing and for us to cuddle and wrestle around on the bed and while he tickles me and to kick my feet and giggle.
2. Train a 100% pony boy (head piece harness and all) with a riding crop.
3. To have earthworms put on my breasts.
4. BBW worship with sitting on, standing on, bouncing on, walking on, and laying on him.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #23
sexyfatguy
Valued Poster

Lexxxy: "I got a new one today because I mentioned that I box. The Gent asked if I would go without showering a day, work out with no perfume or deodorant, see him in my gym clothes all sweaty after, and sell him my sweaty panties and socks. That was a unique one."

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Old 03-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #24
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

oK lol.. u asked for it ....

The weirdest and sickest request is having someone request u keep all the RUBBER duckies after each call and put them in a seperate bag and request to be the last client of the day ... well .. the session seems to be going pretty standard .. basic activities and lots of fun .. but kept wondering why did the guy want me to bag the other condoms and .. well soon to the end of his cummings he asked if i could bring the condoms out and if i could open them {bc they were tied in a knot} and he started to open his mouth and request that i spit in it as i smeared the other gooo all over him.. i said im not touching it but ill spit in ur mouth ... oh yea and kick him in the balls bc while one hand is on his JOHNSON AND THE OTHER IS SMEARING THE GOO ... AND IF I WERE TOO SEE as he is gonna cum i give him a kick .. i literally was grossed out and also lmao .. at the same time ...

sometimes i wonder where these ppl get their ideas from .. and dont get me wrong .. i like freaky, kinky and rough sex but sometimes its just too much ..lol..

well hope i didnt make anyone gag .. eeek

xoxoxo
sweet lexxxi dd's
Old 03-28-2012, 12:07 PM   #25
sexyfatguy
Valued Poster

Default Hrumpft.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Lexxxi dd's View Post
oK lol.. u asked for it ....

The weirdest and sickest request is having someone request u keep all the RUBBER duckies after each call and put them in a seperate bag and request to be the last client of the day ... well .. the session seems to be going pretty standard .. basic activities and lots of fun .. but kept wondering why did the guy want me to bag the other condoms and .. well soon to the end of his cummings he asked if i could bring the condoms out and if i could open them {bc they were tied in a knot} and he started to open his mouth and request that i spit in it as i smeared the other gooo all over him.. i said im not touching it but ill spit in ur mouth ... oh yea and kick him in the balls bc while one hand is on his JOHNSON AND THE OTHER IS SMEARING THE GOO ... AND IF I WERE TOO SEE as he is gonna cum i give him a kick .. i literally was grossed out and also lmao .. at the same time ...

sometimes i wonder where these ppl get their ideas from .. and dont get me wrong .. i like freaky, kinky and rough sex but sometimes its just too much ..lol..

well hope i didnt make anyone gag .. eeek

xoxoxo
sweet lexxxi dd's
Old 03-28-2012, 02:04 PM   #26
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

I heard once on the "Howard Stern Show" of a woman who collected "used bags" for later use, but never a guy. That's..... not right.....

I am all about "to each his own" and that kind of thing. But there is something wrong there.

I love hearing about the rest of this stuff, and I get a real kick out of it when someone has the guts to post a "fetish" review - it makes me damn glad to be here. If it doesn't hurt anyone, have at it!
Old 03-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #27
Franklin4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

mine is'nt that wierd, I want a woman to dress in a man's suit and tie,
I rarely ever get to see that, I think thats very attractive
Old 03-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #28
Monet Violet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh that's nasty!
Old 03-28-2012, 04:52 PM   #29
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

Just recently I was asked to do a two hour session in a movie theatre. (kind of different) did not do

A little more strange one, I was asked to put a bag on a client's head until he started struggling then take it off??? did not do

And one I did (no judging) tie hands and legs of client and sit on their face in such a position that they can not breathe and punch them in the balls while they squirm around. Of course the client could escape easily, but I found it wild that they needed a full hour session to do this activity over and over again.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:01 PM   #30
Monet Violet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Fine View Post
Just recently I was asked to do a two hour session in a movie theatre. (kind of different) did not do

A little more strange one, I was asked to put a bag on a client's head until he started struggling then take it off??? did not do

And one I did (no judging) tie hands and legs of client and sit on their face in such a position that they can not breathe and punch them in the balls while they squirm around. Of course the client could escape easily, but I found it wild that they needed a full hour session to do this activity over and over again.
Good judgement on the first two! I wouldn't do an appointment that puts myself or my client in a position that could be dangerous. The second one just sounds fun
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women