Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35940
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2010, 02:18 AM   #16
warlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Gotten them? Yes
Was it fun? Some better than others, but always fun (as long as she doesn't pass out before you get there)
Is there such a thing as a bad booty call?
Oh, and what the other guys said; Kelly, feel free to call me anytime, specially if its a group with you and Fawn.
We live for this kind of stuff.
warlock is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:54 AM   #17
tsrv4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Love to have a provider E-mail me or call for a goodtime ( just a fantasy of mine ).....Never happened up to now ......But I did have an employee call me one time during the night .Several times ...So drunk she didnt know what she was doing ..I didnt go see her tho ..she was not employed there very long however ...More to the story but way to long to describe ...
tsrv4me is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 06:03 AM   #18
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

This type of deal is a battle of the two heads for me. I would like to think I wouldn't take advantage of a drunk woman. The next day conversation would be a little awkward. Especially if she was so drunk she barely remembered. Then if you think about it though, if you were to say no....she would just hang up and have someone else help her in her time of need. I don't live close enough to any of them to take advantage of such a call. By the time I got there she would have done passed out.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 06:26 AM   #19
Buz Murdock
Registered Member

Happened to me just a couple of weeks ago. My ATF gave me a drunk booty text on a Sunday and I didn't see it till Tuesday. I spoke to her a couple of days later and she told me it turned into a drunken free-for-all. Damn...
Buz Murdock is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:11 AM   #20
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I must admit, to many budlights and jager shots one nite had me drunk dialing saying wake up, hello, want to talk. I know shame shame on me.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:16 AM   #21
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Yah,

I got a Drunk PM booty call just the other day...

She sure TALKED big then.... Sadly, she seems to have sobered up, or somethin, Cause I have not heard back.

I'm just Sayin....

Her ass is mine when she gets the guts up to call me back, or PM me, or whatever. I mean OOF, Geez.... I MAY even let her off the hook, so to speak, for teasin me... Or NOT!

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:48 AM   #22
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
If, yes....did you take her up on it? Was it fun? Weird? A disaster? No big deal...you've done it before. Er...her before?

Twice (except they weren't drunk). The first time, it ended in a situation that I would have much better off without. The second time, I learned from my first experience and didn't take her up on the offer.

Quote:
Hahaaa.... I was just curious if that happened or not. I mean....it's not ever happened to me. I've never drunk PMed anyone. Here. On the board. Nuh uh.
Hmmm... Well, I can only speculate about the inebriation, but I can say for certain, that you never offered me a booty call.

npita is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:07 AM   #23
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Yes, twice, but in both cases I was just as drunk if not more than them and passed out texting back - I may have a problem
T-Can is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:11 AM   #24
its.not.that.small
Registered Member

I will have to say yes, indeed. And it has happened on more than one occasion with more than one provider. But one in particular. Meet up, few drinks, laughs, good times, continue the convo at home then, well, yeah. And I dont even "hobby".
its.not.that.small is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:17 AM   #25
bigbobftworth
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Now TNT Kelly, you and I both know how much you like Crown and 7-up. I know I have done my best to make sure you get plenty to drink when you come and visit. I seem to remember you falling off the bed because we had partied too much. Wait I think XO Sadie had actually thrown you off the bed only to jump on top of you. Is that too much information?
bigbobftworth is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:13 PM   #26
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I've never had the drunk dial, but i have had PLENTY of drunk texts. Some of them incomprehensible.

It has ended in a booty call before and it was definitely fun. I have had to talk myself out of one or two booty calls though because I knew that she was beyond drunk or because she would be passed out by the time I got there. Its never an awkward morning if you're friends in that way.
dentonseek is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:06 PM   #27
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Only once. And I think it was more a pity-boink then a booty-kawl. But I wasn't about to argue. Had a helluva time trying to walk outa the office with a stiffy. But I broke the sound barrier getting to her cause booty-kawls usually have a short life span.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #28
Phrodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

No such luck yet, dammit!
Phrodo is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 04:49 PM   #29
Playful Jade
Account Disabled

User ID: 1880
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater View Post

Her ass is mine when she gets the guts up to call me back, or PM me, or whatever. I mean OOF, Geez.... I MAY even let her off the hook, so to speak, for teasin me... Or NOT!

PPE
Sorry for not calling back PPE...lol...Hope my punishment isnt too bad...

mmm.. sweet memories! This happened not to long ago, I was actually at a swingers club with an ATF of mine.. We were in the car with some friends talking and etc. Apparently too many shots of Hennesy and Remy had me ready to go right in front of our friends in the back seat..
Playful Jade is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 04:55 PM   #30
Jobe0111
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

A couple of years ago, I had a couple of providers that would booty call me. We just clicked really well during BCD.

Sure made going to work the next day kind of rough. But usually had that S/E grin on the face.
Jobe0111 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women