Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2022, 06:22 PM   #16
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Turned tail and run. Just like Trump.

And tsk, tsk Jackie! We don't scream FUCK YOU around here, especially at other posters. And don't be callin' a bitch a ho, y'hear! That's what Trump did and look where that got him.

It's not surprising that some of you have tried to turn this thread away from the chickenshits in question.

I agree with Lucas. The world's been laughing its ass off at us since 2016. I was in Europe during the last World Cup ... at the same time Trump was in Helsinki sucking Putin's cabbage roll. Most every conversation I had with locals began with "no, I can't believe we elected that fucking idiot either..."

America overwhelmingly chose ANYBODY BUT TRUMP and we got Biden. I'll take that over four more years of BSC. It's gonna take years for this country and the world just to catch its breath after the daily display of dipshittery we suffered under Trump.

The GOP stayed away from the Capitol today because they were ashamed.
You should re-read my post. I said FUCK YOU to that stupid piece of shit President of ours and his whore VP.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 06:25 PM   #17
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
The GOP stayed away from the Capitol today because they were ashamed.
You don't give power to people like Trump. He's way too aggressive, impulsive, narcissistic and power hungry to run this great country and that's why that fucker is gone because the majority of the people realized that... if it takes an incompetent Biden to get him out, so be it. At least he knows how to STFU and not act like a fool.

They were smart to stay away. That's just common sense because who wants guilt by association when they didn't do anything to directly cause it like he did? He was told countless times by even his own daughter to end it. He didn't. That's why that clown had no business being president because it's all about him and that asshole probably loved every minute of it.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 07:14 PM   #18
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Trust me, they've been laughing at us since 2016. Maybe they will stop laughing in 2024. Trump is a joke and so is Biden. Why wouldn't they laugh at us? This country elected those two idiots so of course they're laughing at us. I live here and even I laugh at us.

Edit: Trump was so fucking stupid with his divisive and immature drama bullshit that the majority of this country chose a guy who may finish his term in a fucking nursing home. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
You don't give power to people like Trump. He's way too aggressive, impulsive, narcissistic and power hungry to run this great country and that's why that fucker is gone because the majority of the people realized that... if it takes an incompetent Biden to get him out, so be it. At least he knows how to STFU and not act like a fool.

They were smart to stay away. That's just common sense because who wants guilt by association when they didn't do anything to directly cause it like he did? He was told countless times by even his own daughter to end it. He didn't. That's why that clown had no business being president because it's all about him and that asshole probably loved every minute of it.

"Ask not what you can do for your country
Ask what your country did to you"
Dogma.
KMFDM

I have to hand it to Cheney. I wasn't a fan of the guy when he came to office (considered him the true power at the WH when Bush was there) but he had the balls to come in today and level his shotgun where the blame lies with the party.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 08:41 PM   #19
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I always thought Cheney was a standup guy. Yeah, he probably did some crooked shit while at Haliburton but that whole industry is crooked, so you have to do what you have to do IMO to keep up with your competitors.

Having said that, I'd never go hunting with someone like him... yeah yeah yeah, I know it was a lame joke. I don't even go hunting anyway. I don't believe in that shit. I'm a hypocrite. I won't kill meat myself, but I sure the fuck eat plenty of it. Haha
Old 01-06-2022, 09:27 PM   #20
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hee Hee! .... Too right! ... Dick Cheney - the NEW hero
of the Democrats. He was "A KILLER" just a few
years ago - He and Rummy and W. Bush.

Now he's there with is inane daughter, kissing the
arses of the same people who pissed ALL OVER him.

... Surely GRAND to see!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 10:18 PM   #21
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Salty, me saying someone is a "standup guy" doesn't mean much.

Hell, if Bernie Madoff said, "yeah, I stole money and ran a Ponzi scheme and scammed the fuck out of people", a motherfucker like me would have just thought "well, at least that piece of shit is honest and owned it so have fun in prison for the rest of your life, but props for admitting you're a POS greedy thief of the highest degree." LOL
Old 01-06-2022, 10:28 PM   #22
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Hee Hee! .... Too right! ... Dick Cheney - the NEW hero
of the Democrats. ...
Which democrats you refer to? I voted for him.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 10:31 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Hey, bro, compared with Trump, the Bush gang were small potatoes.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 10:33 PM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Trump is an America First Patriot. the Bushy's are the NWO. they said so.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 10:54 PM   #25
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
No doubt about that because he certainly didn't have a tin foil hat wearing cult following. That's probably why he had two terms unlike Trump's stupid ass who was obviously kicked out after one term.

Bush wasn't that great at his job, but he was never obnoxious and unlikable as a person IMO. Trump's cult likes him, but the rest of us can't stand him and wanted him gone.

He is the last person this country needs to be president during this pandemic with his many followers who blindly support his grandiose bullshit.
Old 01-07-2022, 12:38 AM   #26
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

Trump is a grifter of the first order. Anyone who sent in money to "Stop the Steal" just got conned. Those who rioted at the capitol on January 6th 2020 are more likely to be patriots than Trump is. Deluded patriots but at least they believed in what they were doing.

Trump's not a patriot, because true patriots care about the country before themselves.

Does anyone actually believe that Trump would put anyone or anything above himself?
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 05:52 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Patriotic spurs and all.

Do you ever read your posts aloud? You should.

Of course considering your fanatic worship for Trump and all things Trump, you probably aren’t allowed near mirrors, or glassware, or anything g that can be used to injure yourself or others.
Old 01-07-2022, 06:19 AM   #28
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Trump is a grifter of the first order. Anyone who sent in money to "Stop the Steal" just got conned. Those who rioted at the capitol on January 6th 2020 are more likely to be patriots than Trump is. Deluded patriots but at least they believed in what they were doing.

Trump's not a patriot, because true patriots care about the country before themselves.

Does anyone actually believe that Trump would put anyone or anything above himself?
X1000
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 06:44 AM   #29
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Trump is a grifter of the first order. Anyone who sent in money to "Stop the Steal" just got conned.
Speaking of grifters...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...n-platform.amp
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 06:54 AM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

What about…

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women