Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36225
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2020, 09:53 PM   #16
donkeypunch2016
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

i thought breastaraurants killed strip clubs. Pretty much all the hot local talent figured out they could just get old men to spend all of their money on them in those places and not have to strip at all. hence why you see 70 percent cubans and the rest out of town girls coming to make money.
donkeypunch2016 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 06:46 AM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Interesting stuff.

So the Cuban influx is confined to our area? should be, if it's Laura Miller inspired. But I thought Houston was experiencing a Cuban surge as well.

Could it be the visa rule changes are really responsible? That Cuban chicks saw an opening, a great chance to tap into money?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 11:35 AM   #18
Ralph Fults
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeypunch2016 View Post
i thought breastaraurants killed strip clubs. Pretty much all the hot local talent figured out they could just get old men to spend all of their money on them in those places and not have to strip at all. hence why you see 70 percent cubans and the rest out of town girls coming to make money.
I think the breastaraurants definitely changed the money dynamics.
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 12:34 PM   #19
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:

Hooters and other breastaraunts have been around for decades. I have gone to strip clubs for a long time and there has ALWAYS been many hotties that were not Cuban but sparsely here and there until recently.

The Cuban influx of dancers to where they are the dominant dancers as far as the numbers go have just been in the past couple of years.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 06:24 PM   #20
big al dfw
Registered Member

I agree there are way to many Cubans and South American ladies in these clubs. Especially BDD. If anyone finds where the American girls went to please speak up.
big al dfw is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 12:02 AM   #21
blipsd
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by big al dfw View Post
I agree there are way to many Cubans and South American ladies in these clubs. Especially BDD. If anyone finds where the American girls went to please speak up.
Check under "Encounters" lol
blipsd is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 07:06 AM   #22
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blipsd View Post
Check under "Encounters" lol
There is a pimp who is still currently and Eccie member and he is also followed/brown nosed by many guys on here, that was getting lots, but obviously not all of them out of clubs and making them providers, even putting up fake reviews of them up to give her business a boost to start. He probably is still doing it, but he is saving his initiation reviews and intel for those in the private forums.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 08:54 AM   #23
funexecdfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Used to get great bbbj's at the Cluhouse years back and nice variety. I guess they are closed these days
funexecdfw is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 01:27 PM   #24
Mister Tudball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Went out with a couple of girls to the strip clubs on Sunday. Went to Pin Ups first, but it was dead. Ended up at Buck's. Some pretty good talent that night. Seemed like mostly blonds with a sprinkling of very hot ebony girls and one cuban. Not too crowded. Some of the girls wore masks while dancing (a fact that I found pretty funny) and some didn't.
Mister Tudball is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 03:06 PM   #25
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Tudball View Post
... Some of the girls wore masks while dancing (a fact that I found pretty funny) and some didn't.
I almost lost my composure when my masked love pulled her mask down to give me a very sloppy swallowing BJ
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 04:43 PM   #26
Drewcruise
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
They went to OnlyFans
Drewcruise is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 12:03 PM   #27
Blankinburger
Gaining Momentum

Work visas are the answer. Management pays for the legal expense to get them into the country on work visas. The girls then work off the debt. Costs about $1k
Blankinburger is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 02:48 PM   #28
amexblack
Valued Poster

Quote:
Right but breasturants only hire girls in their early mid 20s. Where are the 30 something seasoned milf sluts.
They all hit the lottery?
amexblack is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 05:15 PM   #29
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

There are some misconceptions here about Cuban strippers. They're not just in Dallas, they're everywhere. Here are the reasons why:

1. Cuba is poor. The average doctor might make $40 a month. People want to leave.

2. Prior to 2017 any Cuban who stepped foot in the USA was automatically entitled to stay here. Those who were apprehended on the high seas were returned to Cuba. This was the so called "Wet Foot Dry Foot" policy. Many of the Cuban strippers entered during this period. Unlike most recent Mexicans and Central Americans, who entered illegally, they had no problem getting social security numbers and working in strip clubs.

2. After 2017, Cubans had to apply for asylum, just like everyone else. However, they stood a much higher chance than other nationalities of being allowed to stay and being eventually granted green cards, so you still see a flow of Cubans into the USA. One Cuban stripper I know well, a recent arrival, gave me her line about why she had to leave Cuba and how she and her father and others were persecuted. It was good. She was very believable, and she honestly hates the regime there and is probably mostly telling the truth.

These Cubans typically have to wait a year from entry before they can get "Adjustment of Status" and work legally in clubs. Before that you may see them working in clubs that do things under the table and don't require social security numbers. Hint: While I'm not up on clubs in Dallas, in other places these clubs often have "Chicas" in their names.

3. Cuban women are hot. IMHO, among Latinas, only Colombians and Brazilians, and those Venezuelans who aren't undernourished, compare. The ones who still live in Cuba are also easy if you've got the moolah. They're raised more Marxist than Catholic. And $60 for all night with a foreigner beats the shit out of working a month for $30. In the 1990's you could fuck just about any woman you wanted. Now it's more difficult because the Cuban government jails prostitutes. Anyway, your average young, attractive Cubana in the USA is going to make a lot more money stripping than anything else she could do. It's a lot better deal than sleeping with foreigners in Cuba. You don't run the risk of going to jail, you don't necessarily have to spread your legs, and you make a lot more money.

4. Based on two strippers who I've dated, I believe the way this works is as follows. And it's what's been going on since before Wet Foot Dry Foot ended. The woman borrows money to pay for her passage to the USA. This may cost $5000 to $10,000, and involves traveling initially to Latin America and then working her way northward with coyotes. Anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months later she lands on the border. Before 2017 all she had to do was show she's Cuban. Now she has to apply for asylum. After applying for asylum she may remain in America, typically for a year or two, until her asylum hearing occurs.

One Cubana said the lender had a lien on her family's house. So, now, if you've got a choice between sending your homely daughter to America who's going to make a few hundred dollars a week cleaning office buildings or the hottie of the family who can make several hundred dollars a day stripping, who are you going to send packing? If the family homestead is at stake to repay the loan, the hottie. Multiply that by thousands of families in Cuba and you have a steady stream of hotties headed to the United States of America.

Apparently this makes great business sense for the family. Put up your assets as collateral, send your daughter to America, and she send home money every month for years and years. And once she becomes a citizen her relatives can apply to immigrate legally.

I don't have a large sampling to base this on, but interestingly, those Cubanas who came to the USA during the time of Wet Foot Dry Foot are largely Trump supporters. The most recent arrivals, who still have their asylum applications in process, are more likely to support Biden.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 12:12 AM   #30
amexblack
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I don't have a large sampling to base this on, but interestingly, those Cubanas who came to the USA during the time of Wet Foot Dry Foot are largely Trump supporters. The most recent arrivals, who still have their asylum applications in process, are more likely to support Biden.
Most cubans who get to america end up republican because the republicans speak their love language,"Give me money. Now." Democrats probably sound closer to what they were trying to leave in terms of philosophy. They escaped from Communism and generally do not have the ability to grasp the nuance between a failing state dictatorship and a democracy that strives to help everyone equally. They probably had it up to here with cuba's version of equality.
amexblack is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women