Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2017, 01:36 PM   #16
Jonny Utah
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

fucked this gorgeous slut a couple years ago when she was Adriana Marshall. The body is absolutely perfect and tight as hell. Quite the screamer when she gets fucked hard. sorry to hear about the flake on the session.
Jonny Utah is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 02:38 PM   #17
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07 View Post
Lol...I already got some today and I didn't even have to leave my bed this morning...
Lmao...good one Onestar...

Im I'm more than sure this girl wised up and saw what the OP was...

Get over it Bowdown...told you you wasn't gonna have any fun...

Keep on playing this handle out...or dont..and Keep using it..and see how that turns out for you lmao

Sad fact.. eventually some desperate provider won't screen and you'll get the pussy you're in search of...until then...mayve you should get that fat old pussy for free that you spoke of

Toodles

Edit: go scan the WW for something...

Maybe he's mad because he thought he was gonna get a BB session since she is advertising it in her showcase
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 03:35 PM   #18
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

She sounds a little cunty..but no need to smear her

The menu in her showcase clearly EXCLUDES BB
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 05:40 PM   #19
OneStarLuck07
BANNED

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01 View Post
bowdown and Onestar - Guys - no point in dragging this argument and this thread.. Just forget it, keep it aside and move on.. As simple as that.. There are better things to do in life, then waste your time over such silly things....
You are so right SD, quite out of character for me and pretty childish.

I should be working on my latest review anyways.
OneStarLuck07 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 01:39 PM   #20
Guest021419
Account Disabled

User ID: 386992
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I've been waiting to see this post and debated putting my 2 cents in honestly because I think this is so beyond childish and immature but I just wanted to correct you that I did apologize and gave you a thorough explination. I was in Austin this weekend and leaving Dallas today... being in 2 cities 4 hours apart is not unheard. And yes, I did miss my flight. If I ever have to cancel on a client (because I am a single mother with a real job, in school and things do happen, and people cancel on me too BTW) I offer more time, and X amount of roses off of my donation. Let me clarify that I did not offer that to you because the chemistry was ruined by the 4 missed calls and 3 long paragraph text messages calling me ugly names and flipping the script as well as threatening me about this post. I only like to meet with gentlemen of class and respect, after my good friend Trinity Anderson mentioned to me all of your posting history and the way you talk about women on these forms that it was a blessing in disguise that I missed my flight and was unable to meet with you.

I guess I wasn't the "submissive little slut that loves to get every hole filled with deep cum, no holes barred, nothing off limits, and me getting used abused like the slut that I am" according to the posts you made about the women you look for. Lol.

And to Slubby since you want to do some extra reasearch about me? Yes, I have posted 2 alerts. And yes someone else did post a NCNS about me. I NCNS because I met with "the crazy marine" (google him!) posing to be LITTLE RED WAGON and had a horrible expierence because he is a VERY dangerous man, that account has actually been banned. My other alert I posted because a clingy guy didn't give me full donation because I didn't want to spend more time with him outside of the hobby. I'm glad for you that your fortunate enough to have never had a bad encounter, but for some of us that's just not the case. If I have a bad experience I'm going to share it with my fellow providers so they are safe. Whoever thinks that I'm a cunty/snobby bi*ch has never even met me, I have great reviews from gentlem that have met with me. Just wanted to clear that up a little bit. ��
Guest021419 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 02:44 PM   #21
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookeblair View Post
Well I've been waiting to see this post and debated putting my 2 cents in honestly because I think this is so beyond childish and immature but I just wanted to correct you that I did apologize and gave you a thorough explination. I was in Austin this weekend and leaving Dallas today... being in 2 cities 4 hours apart is not unheard. And yes, I did miss my flight. If I ever have to cancel on a client (because I am a single mother with a real job, in school and things do happen, and people cancel on me too BTW) I offer more time, and X amount of roses off of my donation. Let me clarify that I did not offer that to you because the chemistry was ruined by the 4 missed calls and 3 long paragraph text messages calling me ugly names and flipping the script as well as threatening me about this post. I only like to meet with gentlemen of class and respect, after my good friend Trinity Anderson mentioned to me all of your posting history and the way you talk about women on these forms that it was a blessing in disguise that I missed my flight and was unable to meet with you.

I guess I wasn't the "submissive little slut that loves to get every hole filled with deep cum, no holes barred, nothing off limits, and me getting used abused like the slut that I am" according to the posts you made about the women you look for. Lol.

And to Slubby since you want to do some extra reasearch about me? Yes, I have posted 2 alerts. And yes someone else did post a NCNS about me. I NCNS because I met with "the crazy marine" (google him!) posing to be LITTLE RED WAGON and had a horrible expierence because he is a VERY dangerous man, that account has actually been banned. My other alert I posted because a clingy guy didn't give me full donation because I didn't want to spend more time with him outside of the hobby. I'm glad for you that your fortunate enough to have never had a bad encounter, but for some of us that's just not the case. If I have a bad experience I'm going to share it with my fellow providers so they are safe. Whoever thinks that I'm a cunty/snobby bi*ch has never even met me, I have great reviews from gentlem that have met with me. Just wanted to clear that up a little bit. ��
Haha...
You should have considered not replying at all to this thread because you are full of shit woman..
I never called you one time..
I text you yes I did.. that's the routine when your scheduled for an appointment with someone, I text you to confirm our sessions..
And never called you anything what so ever, except I said I'm glad we didn't meet after the text I received from you because you come off as a snooty b!#$h..

If you claim I text you vulgar messages.. snapshot those text threads and let's read them..
And snap shot your missed calls from me.. that never happened..
I text 3 times up until 30 minutes after our time we were supposed to get together..
You never responded, I told you thanks for wasting my time.. and didn't plan to even write this NCNS until you finally text me telling me how pathetic I am for getting upset because I didn't get to get some pussy..
Well little girl you wasted my time..
And you missed out.. because honestly if you believe half the shit you read about me here.. than you are mis guided.. and gulable because if any of it were true the providers you contacted to verify me would have informed you how much of a crazy dominating sex nut I am..
But did they do that.. absolutely not..they gave me the A OK..

And don't you advertise as being submissive, and like being spanked?

Humm... As far as this girl that says your lucky our session didn't take place.. I have no clue who she is.. and have never seen her.. so I could care less what she says.. she don't know me..
And I have never advertised that I'm in search of a girl for BB..
So that is BS...

HONESTLY.. I think I'm the lucky one here.. I spent my money on a girl who I know don't bring drama to the table..

So post up those screenshots of my angry ranting text to you..
Since you say that's what I did..
bowdown2me is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:43 PM   #22
Guest021419
Account Disabled

User ID: 386992
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not posting screen shots of our private conversation to get banned. I don't need to prove shit to anyone about this cluster fuck espically when the only damn person that cares is you buddy and you know how many times you called me and the nasty text messages you sent to me so drop the innocent act and move on.

LOL and btw any thread or comment you post on a thread is tracked on your statistics... i took that quote straight from one of your own threads. A guy on this thread actually sent it to me lol but yeah I guess I'm lying about that too? �� Yikes!

Yes congratulations for spending time with another provider who didn't bring you drama, yet makes their own drama by posting threads about women all day. Makes no sense. You're too much for me kid. On that note I'm out ✌��
Guest021419 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:56 PM   #23
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not posting screen shots of our private conversation to get banned. I don't need to prove shit to anyone about this cluster fuck espically when the only damn person that cares is you buddy and you know how many times you called me and the nasty text messages you sent to me so drop the innocent act and move on.

LOL and btw any thread or comment you post on a thread is tracked on your statistics... i took that quote straight from one of your own threads. A guy on this thread actually sent it to me lol but yeah I guess I'm lying about that too? �� Yikes!

Yes congratulations for spending time with another provider who didn't bring you drama, yet makes their own drama by posting threads about women all day. Makes no sense. You're too much for me kid. On that note I'm out ✌��
Blah blah blah little girl... That's all I hear.. Why is it so hard to admit you wasted my time and booked a session with someone in a city you never was in..
Instead you come on here trying to make this my fault because you NCNS me..
Lol...
Hooker logic at it's finest
Old 07-03-2017, 06:24 PM   #24
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Is this another imaginary session?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:16 PM   #25
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Well hell no. It did happen....Abe has got his back....when he is not bumping his newbie reviews
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:36 PM   #26
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Smile

Quote:

Good for you, between this his other thread crying about another gal that shut his ass down in here you'd think he'd be smart enough to shut up...but nobody said he was smart. Your flight delay sounds like a blessing in disguise.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 07:13 AM   #27
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Good for you, between this his other thread crying about another gal that shut his ass down in here you'd think he'd be smart enough to shut up...but nobody said he was smart. Your flight delay sounds like a blessing in disguise.
How about you go have some sessions with some hooker's...
Bring some informative information to this site about your experiences..
And stop playing the part..
Otherwise​ start a thread about all the FREE pussy you get for playing Captain save hoe..
So we all can comment about your 2 faced antics..
And just so everyone knows this guy that continually tries to bash me..
Is in my inbox after every review I write...
His ass gets ignored...

So like a little child that don't get what they want he takes to throwing a tantrum...
Old 07-04-2017, 08:24 AM   #28
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2me View Post
How about you go have some sessions with some hooker's...
Bring some informative information to this site about your experiences..
And stop playing the part..
Otherwise​ start a thread about all the FREE pussy you get for playing Captain save hoe..
So we all can comment about your 2 faced antics..
And just so everyone knows this guy that continually tries to bash me..
Is in my inbox after every review I write...
His ass gets ignored...

So like a little child that don't get what they want he takes to throwing a tantrum...
You're not allowed to post but you are allowed to forward PMs. Everyone that would like to see the PMs I've sent him please PM him and ask he forward to you even one message I've sent him. I'm not the first to call you on this hoss, you know damn well I've never commicated with you outside of the public forum.

Now I know some of these things you're spewing are total garbage. Like I needed proof.
Old 07-04-2017, 08:47 AM   #29
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
You're not allowed to post but you are allowed to forward PMs. Everyone that would like to see the PMs I've sent him please PM him and ask he forward to you even one message I've sent him. I'm not the first to call you on this hoss, you know damn well I've never commicated with you outside of the public forum.

Now I know some of these things you're spewing are total garbage. Like I needed proof.
I do not keep messages from you white knights that have 3 or 4 reviews PM'ing me asking for pics and vids..
But I know and you know that you do it...
Go away little boy... I'm done with you now..
You don't deserve the time I've given you this far commenting on your ignorance..
You are Dismissed!!
Old 07-04-2017, 10:06 AM   #30
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2me View Post
I do not keep messages from you white knights that have 3 or 4 reviews PM'ing me asking for pics and vids..
But I know and you know that you do it...
Go away little boy... I'm done with you now..
You don't deserve the time I've given you this far commenting on your ignorance..
You are Dismissed!!
You're full of shit and were called on it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women