Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2011, 11:59 PM   #16
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I remember you :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxbrad View Post
No wonder no one ever remembers me...........I just bring a dick and an envelope and neither amount to much

.......but the smiley makes it ok
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:45 AM   #17
levibob56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Is the orchid still alive ??
levibob56 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:32 PM   #18
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Nice thread Maxie! Funny responses too, you guys crack me up!
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 02:25 PM   #19
Hottassamelia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1300
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That's just my little one baby!

I've got a whole rack of 'em ... big and fat, long and lean. long and fat, black, white, brown and yellow ... and if you've got the lips and tongue for it, then you can clean out any of my pipes!

Now dont tease me.
(thats just not nice,)

Really it sounds like a good ol double dog dare to me.
Hottassamelia is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 02:27 PM   #20
yeesh
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottassamelia View Post
Now dont tease me.
(thats just not nice,)

Really it sounds like a good ol double dog dare to me.
Just don't stick it against a frozen flagpole- trust me on this...
yeesh is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 02:41 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

CHIT! And me with only one dog! I'm sure we can work something out Madamoiselle WarmBOOTY!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:35 PM   #22
Guest041611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2655
My ECCIE Reviews

Awesome thread Maxi..
I know exactly what you mean. Wine, champagne and body lotion, fun toys.

And the rest of ya'll tff made my day
Guest041611 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:53 PM   #23
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

So if a guy wants a reference the $200-$300 he pays is not enough... Gifts are needed.....

Certainly these ladies need more and more and more!

and guys get in line to give it to them I guess.....

Ya know what... Guys... You should start booking hours..... pay for hours...... leave after 30 minutes and TIP them because you are sorry for not staying the whole hour!

I bet they would REALLY remember you then...

OK.. CHARMING = GIFT GIVERS/TIPPERS

Got It

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 05:11 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Certainly not what I'm saying, Whispers! And definitely not what I'm about. I'm not a gifter or a tipper. Don't expect either in my business, which is in many ways similar to the business we celebrate here. But I'll be damned if, for a change, you haven't chit in the punch bowl again with the insulting labels and annoying generalities.

Do you ever walk out of a session without having felt cheated? How about the gal with whom you've had the session? Do they smile when you walk in or when you leave? Are all your sexual encounters as combative as characterized by your inimitable writing style? Do you even enjoy being with ladies, or just lust for the triumph of a good hunt (over a willing prey, I might add)?

It's real important brosephus! SMILING IS A BIG PART OF HAVING A GOOD TIME. AND IT'S AN EVEN BIGGER PART OF HAVING A NICE (nice!) TIME. Unless of course you've got real bad gas... I know you're just having fun. Might want to assume that others are too... or want to be.

Just sayin...
Old 02-23-2011, 07:27 PM   #25
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

The OTHER subdued benefit may be:

wait for it...

wait for it...

You too earned the distinct John award of the walking ATMs that some suspected you to be.

Q: Cheap?
A: No.

Q: Realistic ?
A: Hell ya.
rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:40 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Well, I'm OK with whatever I'm considered, as long as I'm the center of attention BCD and we have a good time. Because once it's over, it's over...until the next time.

I don't see an upside to being an asshole to anybody ... the other person in the room may think I'm a piece of shit, but if we're having a great time while we're together, I'm fine with it! Because that's why I'm playing this game! To have a great time! And I'm too fucking lazy -- and smart -- to go fucking my life up while doing it.

Again, I'm not in the slightest bit disillusioned about who we are and what we're all doing here. But I'm not hobbying to prove anything to myself or to anybody here. I'm taking this ride because I like to throw my hands up in the air and scream my ass off as we go over the camelbacks! If I haven't heaved on the person sitting next to me when the roller coaster is over, so much the better! Both both of us!

Just sayin!

OH yeah -- I actually DO have long hard things you can blow, ladies. I think Maxie will confirmed that she has actually wrapped her lips around one of them!
Old 02-23-2011, 07:43 PM   #27
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Quote:
Well, I'm OK with whatever I'm considered, as long as I'm the center of attention BCD and we have a good time. Because once it's over, it's over...until the next time.

I don't see an upside to being an asshole to anybody ... the other person in the room may think I'm a piece of shit, but if we're having a great time while we're together, I'm fine with it! Because that's why I'm playing this game! To have a great time! And I'm too fucking lazy -- and smart -- to go fucking my life up while doing it.

Again, I'm not in the slightest bit disillusioned about who we are and what we're all doing here. But I'm not hobbying to prove anything to myself or to anybody here. I'm taking this ride because I like to throw my hands up in the air and scream my ass off as we go over the camelbacks! If I haven't heaved on the person sitting next to me when the roller coaster is over, so much the better! Both both of us!

Just sayin!

OH yeah -- I actually DO have long hard things you can blow, ladies. I think Maxie has actually wrapped her lips around one of them!
With you 110%, and then some.

Only reason I said what I said, was because I felt a runaway train (imbecile) saying "ya - that provider really digs me !!!!".

P.S. I'm really racking up them brownie points tonight, ain't I - NOT !!!! WOOO HOOO !!!
Old 02-23-2011, 07:45 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrrabbit View Post
With you 110%, and then some.

Only reason I said what I said, was because I felt a runaway train (imbecile) saying "ya - that provider really digs me !!!!".
Don't mean to sound callus, but what does it matter if "that provider really digs you?" ... once you've left the session?

I love to be liked. I think we all do. But I know my doctor likes me less outside the exam room then he does when he's jamming his scopes up my ass for thousands of dollars.

OK ... bad analogy!
Old 02-23-2011, 07:50 PM   #29
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

The illusion/act of being liked does not, by any means, ever fail to remind me where I am, and with whom.

The end result: it's a clown act (for me).

CONTEXT. I am not able to crawl out of my own skin very easily.

Also, just saying.

I realize that I'm the minority, cutting down the hobby, and (I) am asking for an ass whooping. I deserve it. So bash away, no offense will be taken since I have alreadey offended so many by a great, GrEaT, GREAT deal.

But you know what ? Today is hump day, and I feel like being honest about who I hump and why I hump them.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:52 PM   #30
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
........Do you ever walk out of a session without having felt cheated?

Most of the time I'm quite happy with what I experience in a session....

How about the gal with whom you've had the session? Do they smile when you walk in or when you leave?

They are usually quite appreciative...

Are all your sexual encounters as combative as characterized by your inimitable writing style?

Not in the least...

Do you even enjoy being with ladies, or just lust for the triumph of a good hunt (over a willing prey, I might add)?

I very much enjoy the time I spend with the ladies but I can also admit to enjoying the hunt.
Sorry man... But there are a few topics that will always bring out the 'chit' in me and threads about tipping or gifts are a couple of them....

Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women