Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2015, 09:52 AM   #16
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by newd View Post
Blthzr666.... Man, DUCK AND COVER, DUCK AND COVER! DEFCON IV! In coming! Dude, you've gone insane, indeed, Tinsane! They are coming for you with the white coats, man. Don't be writing that nice, kind, shit here... We won't have any of that! You gotta let the creepies dominate-with-hate! Don't instigate! Don't tell the woman she rate! Cause the rest can not relate! <doh. Just kid, bro. You don't have to go slow!>

But AH, I like your idea...I could be gently kissing Trish, in the rear. Ms. T, today I'll bask, AH just gave me a task! Soon babe, soon!
Now if that didn't make all of you puke in unison....I've just got to try harder! (Hmmmm, harder.... Seems to be a theme for me! Doh!
Sunshine to all... Huggers and duggers alike.
U are so dang funny lol... everytime I read somthing from you or see u, it def puts a smile on my face.. and now your a poet, very nice lol xoxoxo
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:53 AM   #17
Bushman69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Since you are asking to be criticized I will do my best to get the ball rolling.

Based on your comment I make a huge assumption that you are not married and do not have a girlfriend. I think that by treating Trisha as your girlfriend you may very well be sabotaging any chance of getting a girl and forming a long lasting attachment and finding someone you can grow old with. This mixing of fantasy life with real life is not healthy. You should strongly consider quitting the hobby altogether.

If I am wrong and you do have a wife or girlfriend tht you want to grow old with and still feel this was about Trisha then this is far too complicated for me to understand.
Bushman69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:57 AM   #18
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilgoreTrout1967 View Post
I think people who go out of their way to recognize and celebrate the unique humanity in the people around them deserve to have a little celebration thrown their way too. And even though some of the people on tbis site have a hard time accepting it, providers are people too.

As for me, I can't wait to mert Trish. Her genuine kindness regularly shines through in her posts and reviews.
I agree providers are people as much as the clients we see.. and not only are we people were girls and ik me personally feel and take a lot to heart ( I think its a girl thing ) its so nice to have all the positive gentleman and it makes up for all the jerks on here who love to degrade

I hope to meet u soon and I hope u will be pleased with me ( that's def my biggest worry always ) xoxoxo
Old 03-10-2015, 10:03 AM   #19
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
Why can't we accentuate the positive once in a while? It's as if this board is all about being negative most of the time. What's wrong with having a thread about something positive?
I had an awesome time with Trisha a couple months ago. I enjoyed the passion she puts into her dates. I actually miss it and I have scheduled another appointment with her. Trisha brings her A game each and every time.
When I miss a certain food I like at a restaurant, I make a reservation and go back to have it again. When I miss going to a certain place for a weekend, I go back there. When I miss certain friends, I call them up and invite them over.
There's a lot of reviews where guys end by saying "I will see her again for sure". Trisha is one of the girls that a guy wants to see again and again.
She's been smacked around quite a bit on this board for the past few months. But she keeps getting up and coming back for me. One of the many qualities that attract me to her!
See ya soon Trish.
Thankyou babe its awsome to have more positive and less negative in all this.. its nice that u recognize that I do my best to bring my a game and please.. I'm passionate by nature so with a nice guy it def is easy for me.. I enjoyed my time with you and look forward to seeing u again and "learning" a little more of each other ; ) Xoxoxo xoxoxo
Old 03-10-2015, 10:06 AM   #20
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl View Post
Thankyou babe.. its nice to be appreciated, I do try.. ik I don't answer all my messages and sometimes I get a little hot headed on here with my comments but I'm doing my best to role with the punches and learning a lot along the way... I put up with you bc your good to me and ik u mean well lol....its nice to not only have clients but guys who genuinely care about how I feal.. I do my best to accommodate even though I don't have a lot of time.. its nice to know u see and understand that, along with some others... I have awsome clients in my life so it makes it easy for me to be as close to awsome as possible... ik I'm far from perfect ( body and mind ) lol but even through all the imperfections I have some great people who think the world of me and I can't be more thankfull for that.. this business does bring a lot of stress but the people I have met and the changes I have been able to make in my life has made it all worth it.. xoxox xoxoxo <3

^^^^^ This pretty much explains it all.. I am greatful for the happiness brought into my life by all of you and I hope to bring u all the same happiness Xoxoxo
Old 03-10-2015, 10:07 AM   #21
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushman69 View Post
Since you are asking to be criticized I will do my best to get the ball rolling.

Based on your comment I make a huge assumption that you are not married and do not have a girlfriend. I think that by treating Trisha as your girlfriend you may very well be sabotaging any chance of getting a girl and forming a long lasting attachment and finding someone you can grow old with. This mixing of fantasy life with real life is not healthy. You should strongly consider quitting the hobby altogether.

If I am wrong and you do have a wife or girlfriend tht you want to grow old with and still feel this was about Trisha then this is far too complicated for me to understand.
Without going into personal details, I have all that pretty much covered. I'm actually not asking for criticism, I have just come to expect it whether I want it or not. And trust me, she and I know it is what it is. With that understood, we get along just fine.
Guest030516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 10:48 AM   #22
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
Why can't we accentuate the positive once in a while? It's as if this board is all about being negative most of the time. What's wrong with having a thread about something positive?
There are lots of "positive" threads (some thrADs) on this board.
You can post in them if you like... they're pretty lonely.

what holiday does your atf remind you of when your together?

What three Words Best Describe You?

JonBalls forgot one - do you like your providers clit and nipples pierced

if your fav girl was a season

What Is Your Favorite Position To Receive @#%& In ?

Most Interesting Place You've Gotten....

what shoes do you like on a lady?

have you ever shared ice cream during a date?

French kissing builds your immune system.....more reason to play this winter!

And MY favorite: Steak and Blowjob Day

And there are more!! They just live very short lives....

Some endure though....
and always seem to find their way back to page 1:

Members You Miss...
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 10:54 AM   #23
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I can't believe this shitbird acquired wings. smfh
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 04:20 PM   #24
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:

you mean I'm not growing older with a few hookers
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 04:31 PM   #25
KilgoreTrout1967
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Ha!

I feel like I am growing younger.
KilgoreTrout1967 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 04:47 PM   #26
Bushman69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
I'm just saying you need a woman to take care of you when you get older. She should be a few years younger or in much better health than you.

Or you need to learn how to say "please wipe my ass" in Spanish so your home health aid will clean you appropriately.

I just don't know where you can find a hooker who will wash your asshole. Where on earth could you find a woman Of such knowledge?
Bushman69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 04:59 PM   #27
bam71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by blthzr666 View Post
Thanks guys. Just paying tribute and complimenting someone I hold in extremely high reguard. There is definitely going to be people who don't like it. Too bad.
blthrz Great thread. I feel same way about my ATF. It's good to see some positive comments about a great provider! I've never met Trisha but of the opportunity ever arises I would jump on the chance based on the fact she makes the gentlemen, okay maybe a loose use here, the way you state.
bam71 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:07 PM   #28
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bam71 View Post
blthrz Great thread. I feel same way about my ATF. It's good to see some positive comments about a great provider! I've never met Trisha but of the opportunity ever arises I would jump on the chance based on the fact she makes the gentlemen, okay maybe a loose use here, the way you state.
Thanks bam71!
Guest030516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:48 PM   #29
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm just saying you need a woman to take care of you when you get older. She should be a few years younger or in much better health than you.

Or you need to learn how to say "please wipe my ass" in Spanish so your home health aid will clean you appropriately.

I just don't know where you can find a hooker who will wash your asshole. Where on earth could you find a woman Of such knowledge?
That's what a wife is for ; )
Old 03-10-2015, 06:17 PM   #30
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl View Post
That's what a wife is for ; )
Haha yeah right!
Guest031416-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net