Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41700
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36063
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2017, 06:37 PM   #16
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

User ID: 374137
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconlover View Post
Shes not giving up the guy, since there isn't one to give up.

A traveling gal told me she had full access to the men's side, additionally she didn't know of ANY traveling lady that didn't, they use it as another level of checking guys out and to maintain their brand across the places they visit. Any assumption that this info is kept away from any lady that wants it is laughable.

EDIT: The traveling lady had access. She has no info specific to the provider in question here.
I agree with you on the thought that there probably isn't a guy baconlover. However I have to say I am a traveling lady and I do NOT have a mandle.I'm sure there are plenty that do and of course I would love to know the ROS on reviews,but I know me too well. My firey side would probably come out in defense of something untrue or slander. So I know it's best to leave temptation alone and believe in myself and the type of person I am enough to know my gentlemen would speak up in my defense. If angeleyez had another account or if a gentleman gave her the information she handled the situation wrong bottom line. I'm sure she has learned from her mistake and won't make it again.
Cassie107 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 06:40 PM   #17
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I've always thought it a bit unfair that the providers can't see the ROS in reviews that are posted of them, and them only. I do understand the reason that they can't. It would be a source of constant drama I fear. Some would inevitably take offense at what was written and the resulting back and forth would get tedious.

It's kind of a shame. Like any service-oriented industry, honest critique would show ladies where they might improve and where their real strengths are.

I have a couple of providers that I see regularly, when I post a review of them, I do share my ROS with THEM ONLY. I never have and never would share ROS details about another provider.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 10:36 AM   #18
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Does It View Post
It's kind of a shame. Like any service-oriented industry, honest critique would show ladies where they might improve and where their real strengths are.
Yeah but sometimes honesty can be hurtful. If a woman is fat/ugly/loose/has bad teeth/or something similar reading about it on a site that men discus the intimate details of time spent with them is probably not a good idea. Its probably hard to read that some guy who just fucked you says your fat and need to see a dentist. Its probably even worse if ten guys said the same thing. It would be hard for me to read the truth about how I look or perform in bed. I think its best that the ros stay private.

I dont kid myself and think that the ladies dont read every single review we leave or what is said about them in the locker room. I know better. For the most part every single provider knows every single thing that is said in private. The difference is they are not allowed to say anything about it in public. Should that ever change there would be a ton of ladies posting very angry things about gents who posted negative things about them. Now they may feel like saying something but they cant or they get banned.

I personally do not like being mean to anyone. So I sometimes will not review a girl because I dont want to say anything that would hurt her feelings.

I am just glad that the ladies dont leave reviews on us because I already have issues the last thing I need is a bunch of hookers reaffirming my already low opinion of myself.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:55 PM   #19
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
Yeah but sometimes honesty can be hurtful. If a woman is fat/ugly/loose/has bad teeth/or something similar reading about it on a site that men discus the intimate details of time spent with them is probably not a good idea. Its probably hard to read that some guy who just fucked you says your fat and need to see a dentist. Its probably even worse if ten guys said the same thing. It would be hard for me to read the truth about how I look or perform in bed. I think its best that the ros stay private.

I dont kid myself and think that the ladies dont read every single review we leave or what is said about them in the locker room. I know better. For the most part every single provider knows every single thing that is said in private. The difference is they are not allowed to say anything about it in public. Should that ever change there would be a ton of ladies posting very angry things about gents who posted negative things about them. Now they may feel like saying something but they cant or they get banned.

I personally do not like being mean to anyone. So I sometimes will not review a girl because I dont want to say anything that would hurt her feelings.

I am just glad that the ladies dont leave reviews on us because I already have issues the last thing I need is a bunch of hookers reaffirming my already low opinion of myself.
I agree. I never write anything in a review that I would not want the provider to read. I'll tell the truth, but there is no need to be cruel or hurtful about it.

I also agree, we would be kidding ourselves indeed if we didn't think that the ladies can read ever word, by one means or another.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:47 PM   #20
Sexi Sophia
Account Disabled

User ID: 368733
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally have no access to such things.. and I wouldnt want it. It causes nothing but drama. And from what I can tell.. these boards have enough of it lately.. which is why I myself have stayed quiet.. I have only known about a sigular incident where my name may or may not have been suggested. I was blindsighted and hurt.. because none of it was true and yet I had no say in what was said to be true and what wasnt. Nor was I even allowed to defend myself because I only knew about it way after it happened. So there, I honestly dont blame her in a way. It sucks.
I believe that if you have something mean to say about someone.. say it to them and leave it off the boards. No one likes feeling bad about themselves and then it also being out in public. You can absolutely destroy someone like that. While I believe that, I also believe that if someone is potentially dangerous or just incredibly rude (even I dont post about petty things like being rude.. guess thats a moot point, lol) then you should say something. Otherwise.. just be f***ing nice. This is the one place everyone is supposed to be good to eachother.. Otherwise.. what the hell is the point??
Sexi Sophia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women