Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2023, 11:16 AM   #16
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
That’s too insanely ridiculous for putting into words. Kids get sent to psych wards and tossed out of boot camp for crying in their bunk bc they miss their girlfriends, yet we make 22 page regulations to coddle glaringly mentally ill people. They have no business in the service, at all. Once proud institutions that date back to the country’s founding are now a joke. We’ve completely lost our minds.
Exactly. It is why I have had multiple relatives, including a couple high ranking ones, leave the military recently. They are disgusted at what the leftists have done to our proud military
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 11:44 AM   #17
El-mo
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Exactly. It is why I have had multiple relatives, including a couple high ranking ones, leave the military recently. They are disgusted at what the leftists have done to our proud military
No you don’t.

I served during “don’t ask, don’t tell” and all the old bigots complained that it would ruin the military, and that they would retire/not reenlist. It didn’t, and they didn’t. I’m sure people said the thing about racial and gender integrated units.

Fortunately, the members of the US armed forces are professionals, and are able to work with people they wouldn’t be friends with.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 11:49 AM   #18
Cody69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
You never answered my question. You are talking down on all that are in the military, WAS YOU IN THE MILITARY? Or did you also have bone spurs?
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 11:50 AM   #19
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

That must’ve been forever ago bc the service has a huge problem retaining middle management (o3-o5/6+ncos), even offering sweet re-up bonuses. People they wouldn’t be friends with is WAY different than openly crazy.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 12:04 PM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
No you don’t.
So you know my family better than I? Really?

You are just making shit up now.

And if the outlook for military personnel was as rosy as you portray, why is military recruiting down 25% as the initial post showed

"The U.S. Army in 2022 had its toughest recruiting year since the advent of the all-volunteer military in 1973 and missed its goal by 25%.

This year, it expects to end up about 15,000 short of its target of 65,000 recruits."
Old 07-12-2023, 12:08 PM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
You are talking down on all that are in the military
Why do you post such utterly false information?

The only ones I have criticized are Senile Biden and his leftist leadership who are more concerned about catering to crazy trannies, implementing racial quotas for promotions instead of merit, DEI training instead of fighting readiness, etc, etc.

Do you support catering to crazy trannies?

Do you support implementing racial quotas for promotions instead of merit?

Do you support focusing on DEI training instead of fighting readiness?
Old 07-12-2023, 01:15 PM   #22
El-mo
Premium Access

Quote:
So you know my family better than I? Really?

You are just making shit up now.

And if the outlook for military personnel was as rosy as you portray, why is military recruiting down 25% as the initial post showed

"The U.S. Army in 2022 had its toughest recruiting year since the advent of the all-volunteer military in 1973 and missed its goal by 25%.

This year, it expects to end up about 15,000 short of its target of 65,000 recruits."
Do you realize that recruitment and retention are two different things, or are you actually stupid?

There is very little that makes people with 12 to 16 years in service leave the military. Those with a clear path to retirement typically stay at the course.

The army has been missing recruitment goals because of record percentage of 17-24 year olds are too dumb and fat to serve.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...-year.html/amp

Quote:
Army leaders say the issues with recruitment are an amalgamation of barriers getting applicants into the ranks, topped by the high percentage of Americans in prime recruiting age simply being unqualified for service. Army planners estimate only about 23% of 17- to 24-year-olds can meet the service's expectations, with many applicants failing the military's SAT-style entrance exam or being too overweight to serve.
If you found those figures, you probably saw the reason in the article, but once again you are lying to prove your bullshit points.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 01:54 PM   #23
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you realize that recruitment and retention are two different things, or are you actually stupid?

There is very little that makes people with 12 to 16 years in service leave the military. Those with a clear path to retirement typically stay at the course.

The army has been missing recruitment goals because of record percentage of 17-24 year olds are too dumb and fat to serve.

If you found those figures, you probably saw the reason in the article, but once again you are lying to prove your bullshit points.
1. Do you realize that recruitment and retention are interrelated to force readiness? From your response, it appears like you do not

2. Do you realize how bad the leftist woke shit is that "Even Veterans Don’t Want Their Families to Join"?

3. You seemingly don't understand that all retention is not the same - and that the real problem lies in the mid range and above leadership / management types who are fed up with the woke leftist bullshit

4. You do understand don't you that there are senior people in the military who have served over 20 years - and that a number of them have had it with what the leftists have done to destroy the military and they have left

5. You are the only one posting utterly false information when you claimed the following

Quote:
Quote:
No you don’t.
Again, you don't know me nor my family yet you just completely made this up. Why is that?
Old 07-12-2023, 02:31 PM   #24
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Too fat and too dumb to serve? At least you unknowingly admit the liberals who run our school system have created a generation of kids that aren't up to standards

God bless liberals...... they destroy our country from within
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 02:49 PM   #25
El-mo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Too fat and too dumb to serve? At least you unknowingly admit the liberals who run our school system have created a generation of kids that aren't up to standards

God bless liberals...... they destroy our country from within
I’m not a liberal, and frankly have very little use for them. They spend most of their time compromising to make conservatives happy, while the MAGA chuds call them commie libtards. I do know that American schools are broken and it’s the same from administration to administration, state to state regardless of which of the two parties is in power, for a number of complicated reasons that would probably go over your head.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 02:50 PM   #26
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Forgot about a big one that reduces eligibility for recruitment, bad habits.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 04:32 PM   #27
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
I’m not a liberal, and frankly have very little use for them. They spend most of their time compromising to make conservatives happy, while the MAGA chuds call them commie libtards. I do know that American schools are broken and it’s the same from administration to administration, state to state regardless of which of the two parties is in power, for a number of complicated reasons that would probably go over your head.
quite an arrogant statement elmo. no class whatsoever
Old 07-12-2023, 04:59 PM   #28
El-mo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
quite an arrogant statement elmo. no class whatsoever
Sir, this is a hooker board.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 06:59 AM   #29
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Sir, this is a hooker board.

Oh I see, it's a hooker board so that's your excuse for arrogance and being condescending..... I guess u have to change to a different excuse in real life then....

Carry on then...
Old 07-18-2023, 01:50 PM   #30
berryberry
Valued Poster

Sen Mike Lee: It’s becoming increasingly apparent that many of the Radical Left’s most extreme policies—which, sadly, the Senile Biden Administration is trying to normalize—make women feel uncomfortable and belittled, to the point that many of them are leaving military service.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women