Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2010, 01:14 AM   #16
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Not all of us are sitting at computers all day we are in and out at appts so we cant check to see whos been verified by pm all the time. I think if u know of the provider and you have talked with her before then be polite...Theres enough men to go around..ladies.
With all due respect to you...being polite has nothing to do with BEING SAFE. Simply because you may know a provider...and she says, "let me know if you need anything," doesn't mean you can just call her and EXPECT her to be at your beck and call.

I'm friends with many providers here...and have their phone numbers, and I rarely call for a reference...unless they request "phone only." I always send a pm first...that's just common courtesy.

I can understand the frustration that you may be facing, however, part of screening is respecting the other provider's time as well. Just like you...they may be busy and cannot answer the phone...or perhaps their policy is to not give references over the phone.

Recently, I received a phone call from a provider asking for a couple of references. It was a bit irritating as I have a "no phone call policy" for references. However, in her case, one of the hobbyists gave her my phone number...which is PRIVATE! That hobbyist shouldn't have given out my number. I doubt it was malicious...he simply wasn't thinking. However, by him doing so...it gave that provider the notion it was ok to me call for the reference. There are some providers that would have bit her head off for that call! I simply asked her to send me a pm with her reference request. She was polite and did so without making an issue of it...which I appreciated very much.

Many of us do not give references over the phone...I certainly don't and for a very good reason. We rarely know when a provider's security is compromised...so, as a security precaution...it's always best to send/receive information through the PM system.

Yes, we all know some of the providers are "territorial" and have chronic amnesia. However, most of the reputable providers are not. If they are reputable and will not give a reference over the phone...simply send the pm...and patiently wait until THEY have time to reply.

Most of us all go through the same screening process...you're not the only one who has to wait...it's just the nature of the game hon. And, if you're having to wait an unusually long time (past a few days)...simply ask the client if he has any other references or perhaps a P411 profile with listed ok's.

If I posted a thread for every provider who won't or take forever to return a ref request...we'd all have gray hairs by now! (lol) Good-luck to you!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:07 PM   #17
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Taking this consideration matter one step further...

If you are a provider who happens to be encountering difficulties screening a guy--for whatever the reason--- and it happens to be taking longer than expected, have the courtesy to let the guy know what's going on. Perhaps he could offer other references which might help in expediting the screening process.

Likewise, if you don't care to see the guy---for whatever the reason--- have the courtesy of informing him that you're not interested. You don't need to go into detail. Just inform him that you don't believe that you'd be a good match, or something.

IMNHO, leaving the guy 'hanging', and him not knowing what's going on isn't the professional way to handle the matter. I mean common courtesy would dictate that since he did put forth the effort to try to arrange a meeting with you and since he did follow your request to provide the references, shouldn't you, at the very least, let him know what's going on? To me, leaving him 'in-the-dark' and wondering what's going-on, isn't too cool nor is it the professional way to handle the deal.

I would imagine that by keeping the guy "in-the-loop" and keeping the lines of communication open that it would alleviate a lot of the problems you providers face when you leave a client guessing. Uncertainty can turn pretty ugly --from blowing-up your mailbox to posting threads venting about your weak TCB, to Lord knows what..--it's completely avoidable

All ya' gotta' do is simply keep the guy abreast of what's going on.

At least that's what I thinck.

Regards,
SKF

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:26 PM   #18
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hope you arent referring to me...i have def tried to be informative w you today, as well as any other provider who has emailed, called, or even texted....unlike some here who are taking this a lil over board...i completely get what youre saying...nikki...she never implied that she was expecting any of these "no help" gir
ls needed to be at her beck and call...calm down...and yes we understand that some gents dont follow private number pollicy...but i agree...there are some here who post their number email and insist they help out other providers which to this day ther is one who is used as a ref w almost every client who sees me...and she never gets back w a reply...period...its rude and ive also heard im not the only one.

And yes, when a provider insists to another provider on calling them whenever they need a vouch and that theyd be happy to....umm...yesss that means shes okaying it...not just "being nice" etc...lol thats ridiculous...if you dont want anyone calling you (girls) then dont tell them so. (even if youre trying to just "be nice" to their face)...but of course, even when they okay calling them...it pretty logical that they dont expect constant calling, talking etc. but she isnt like that as well as many other girls on here. i too do not give out my number unless i have okayed providers calling me personally, and clearly this wasnt directly to certain ones on here who felt the need to get offended over something she just wanted to get across...because even if its clearly not about YOU...there ARE certain providers on here...who just dont care about helping put som of us, and then claim to do so on here.

and duuh, of course many of us who ask and wait for replies back on vouches DO patiently wait...yet still nothing. im sure she wasnt indicating that every girl needed to get back w her immediately...but them not getting back at all? and im talking days...that turn into weeks...and then obviously nothing at all...thats FREAKIN RUDE.

and yes WM is right as far as plenty of gents just miss that rule and can screw up on many providers policies, but even with all that is said and done for the defense of the RIGHT girls that deserve it...some just plain DONT.

And when this common BS does happen to me (sofaking) i do definitely let the gent know that the certain chick hasnt gotten back, still waiting, days later: sent a second message...and then sadly nothing so to provide me w another ref. youre right in stating that a gent should know that their unreliable ref isnt helping.

It is true though that this crap is definitely common...an yes its old..but i have to put my 2 in stating....that NOT ONLY CANT I STAND THEM NOT BEING HELPFUL...BUT TAKE THE ACTUAL TIME TO WRITE THEMSELVES UP ON HERE AND CLAIM THEY "OH SO DO" HELP ANY GIRL OUT AND HAVE THEIR BACK BLA BLA when they clearly...dont give a shit.

Anyway, on the contrary, most girls that i have asked for vouches from do indeed help out and i thank you for the effort and consideration. As for those of you who dont, and know it....word gets 'round and people just may not want to do the same for you in the end.

Now if you stress that you dont want to be used as a ref and/or you clearly state that here as well, i see that as totally fine. nothing wrong w that at all. We know what to expect and we arent wasting our time thinking otherwise...because again, that notice in and of itself is still consideration for other girls and gents...period.
Ez5417 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:30 PM   #19
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

is still considerate* for other girls and gents.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:12 AM   #20
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticEzra View Post

And when this common BS does happen to me (sofaking) i do definitely let the gent know that the certain chick hasnt gotten back, still waiting, days later: sent a second message...and then sadly nothing so to provide me w another ref. youre right in stating that a gent should know that their unreliable ref isnt helping.

...and that's yet another reason why I think you're so incredibly bad ass, Ezz!

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:53 AM   #21
Guest072013
Account Disabled

User ID: 4651
My ECCIE Reviews

If someone hasnt said this already or suggested it..

If the providers phone number is not listed in her ad or in her sig line... I dont believe i have the right to call her. ( even if I had her number that was provided to me) She dont have it listed anywhere for a reason.

just a thought
Guest072013 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:29 PM   #22
pinkywood
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 25515
My ECCIE Reviews

All of my contact info is inmy ad.. if u ever need a vouch from me or one of my roomies.. dont hesitate to call me. or pm me. happy hobbying.
pinkywood is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:58 PM   #23
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Hi!***

I know this is going to sound BOLD but it seems there are some hurt feelings and maybe the chics that don't provide references or don't reply should have their ID's posted! I know of one that never replies so I figured out another way to screen without having to advise the other provider I was seeing her clients.

I know when someone brings us to the board they tell us the other chics will be cool but that isn't what happens because some get "emotional" attached to the client that is feeding them every month and they take it personally that the client wants to see someone else! Another problem you might have is sometimes you can contact a provider for a reference and you never hear back from the client that you seeked the reference for....why because the other provider whined or made a deal with the said client to continue seeing her, so you just lost out on meeting him.

Either it's time to post their ID's or keep quiet and find another way to screen! IMO

Sincerely,
Wet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:26 PM   #24
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks SK.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:29 PM   #25
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I totally agree with you W. Velvet.... All the way. Its just sad that some girls are even like that.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:29 PM   #26
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I know what to are going through!!!

I know exactly what you are going through! I've struggled to get references from two popular, well-reviewed SA sweethearts who post in every welcome thread and co-Ed. I think girls who don't provide references should be exposed - especially those who ignore your pms and e-mails. One popular San Antonio provider told me, "I don't remember if I saw him, I see lots and lots of men...". Men would be very surprised if they knew who she was! She didn't even have the courtesy of checking! I went ahead and saw the several clients she didn't vouch for and they are now my loyal repeats!! What comes around, goes around!!!

Maybe you and I should do a revenge double next week when I tour San Antonio?!?! I can hook you up with my photographer and market it! You are hot and I'm sure some ladies might resent you for it...(hence not providing refs).

Hang in there!

Xo

Angelina
Quote:
I think A lot of the providers need to be a little considerate about verifying some of these gentlemen, Ive talked to a few providers who have the same issue...If u prefer that we dont call u to verify please let them men know when u see them, just as u take a few seconds to tell them about the little white envelope then tell them about not using you as a reference. Some of these men, especially our professional men who only have certain days to see a provider and we cant get them verified. I know we as providers are busy and i am one of them, but still doesn't hurt to make an effort. Not all of us are sitting at computers all day we are in and out at appts so we cant check to see whos been verified by pm all the time. I think if u know of the provider and you have talked with her before then be polite...Theres enough men to go around..ladies.No hard feelings just a little little things that are common sense.....Now lets work together...Is that too much to ask for?
Guest082413-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:07 PM   #27
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Interesting read ladies. As someone who travels a lot, it's a real pain trying to book a few days to week hoping references go through by the time I'm there. Last time I was in CT, I ended up going to the movies (with the blue man group as sidekicks) as 2 providers kept me in limbo status. Kudos to those ladies who are 'connected' and on top of things like email and pm's.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:35 PM   #28
kennedyofsa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5662
My ECCIE Reviews

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG PS. IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU YESTERDAY, ALWAYS REMEMBER THERE IS PRO'S AND CON'S TO EVERY BUSINESS!!!
kennedyofsa is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:18 PM   #29
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***ahehehe ahehe***I think it's time!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennedyofsa View Post
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG PS. IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU YESTERDAY, ALWAYS REMEMBER THERE IS PRO'S AND CON'S TO EVERY BUSINESS!!!

Hi Beautiful,

Missed you guys yesterday! Are you going to CC? I owe you a party!

Quote:
Angelina Adams I've struggled to get references from two popular, well-reviewed SA sweethearts who post in every welcome thread and co-Ed.]
Hi,

aheheheh This is gettting good ahehehhe...and no, it is not me guys! aheheheheh.....

It's cute that not that many guys are speaking up.....aheheheh...I knew this was coming...oh well!

Sincerely,
Wet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:26 PM   #30
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews

No, it's definitely not you, WetVelvet. I doubt the lady who is guilty of not providing references or citing "she sees lots and lots of clients" would actually have the nerve to post in this thread. I am not the only lady she has done this too. Ezra and I have had the same problem with her not giving the two of us references (love ya, Ezra). She knows who she is. I feel sorry for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT View Post

Hi Beautiful,

Missed you guys yesterday! Are you going to CC? I owe you a party!

Hi,

aheheheh This is gettting good ahehehhe...and no, it is not me guys! aheheheheh.....

It's cute that not that many guys are speaking up.....aheheheh...I knew this was coming...oh well!

Sincerely,
Wet
Guest082413-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women