Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2020, 01:40 PM   #16
BONEDIGGER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Deposits are scams
BONEDIGGER is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 01:41 PM   #17
BONEDIGGER
Valued Poster

Yourdesire maybe if u answered me we could meet, I've tried 10x but u never answer, so it's not on me
Old 12-28-2020, 01:42 PM   #18
BONEDIGGER
Valued Poster

Scam artists ask for deposits plus I heard u flaked on ppl before
Old 12-28-2020, 01:43 PM   #19
BONEDIGGER
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourdesire View Post
Hey I have responded immediately and everytime it's the same thing. Are you available? When I respond yes within 5 minutes I hear nothing till the next day then it's are you available? Repeat...
itsc rude to ignore, I've tried over and over yet u never answer, common courtesy u answer even if not interested
Old 12-28-2020, 01:59 PM   #20
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 314108
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

First off, dude, not everyone thinks like you do. So for you to go in my inbox and tell me what I should do and how I should it...you are not a client you are a wannabe pimp b
Nikkilove91 is online now   Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 01:59 PM   #21
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We have a section for the ladies just like the men do.... And often if your name can be found with negative stats it doesn't help you. If multiple ladies are ignoring you this may be something you've done thats inexcusable thats keeping ladies away.

Im parttime and instead of some gents understanding that.....not all of us work 24/7, they've said this about me too. That I ignore. But how about im just at home for 2 or 3 weeks each month with tiny scattered tours. I dont check any of the boards of im not available. It usually isnt personal.

Providers decide
Who
When
How much
Since forever

All Money Isn't Good Money. And When you're older like many of us providers commenting on this thread. You want that smooth peaceful money. You don't want that headache money.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 04:22 PM   #22
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

I am not going to pile on because there is no purpose in it and you have made it clear that you won't listen anyway.

I will just say that this thread is a cautionary tale to others that your reputation is under review even when you think it's not. Act accordingly. Money doesn't buy respect or respectability.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 05:05 PM   #23
outlawsprint
Premium Access

Encounters: 74

I have a recent situation of being ghosted. Reached out in various forms to see if I personally did something to bring it on. At this point in time I have heard not a peep. If I am in the wrong I would like to know so as to not repeat. Just a vent. Thanks for listening.
outlawsprint is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 05:05 PM   #24
BONEDIGGER
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum View Post
I am not going to pile on because there is no purpose in it and you have made it clear that you won't listen anyway.

I will just say that this thread is a cautionary tale to others that your reputation is under review even when you think it's not. Act accordingly. Money doesn't buy respect or respectability.
Don't give a rats ass what u losers think
Old 12-28-2020, 05:35 PM   #25
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Digger that's part of the problem "Don't give a rats ass what u losers think" the question is what's the solution my friend?
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 05:48 PM   #26
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+++++++++

Quote:
Digger that's part of the problem "Don't give a rats ass what u losers think" the question is what's the solution my friend?
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 05:49 PM   #27
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You were always a great gent to ME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawsprint View Post
I have a recent situation of being ghosted. Reached out in various forms to see if I personally did something to bring it on. At this point in time I have heard not a peep. If I am in the wrong I would like to know so as to not repeat. Just a vent. Thanks for listening.
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 05:59 PM   #28
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, it is!! As providers we see the comments, we see how some people degrade us or talk like we're just ignorant people. I would say a majority of us females are VERY well educated. I personally am not going to spend time with someone who thinks I'm a lesser HUMAN BEING because I choose to be a provider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum View Post

Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 06:05 PM   #29
BONEDIGGER
Valued Poster

Quote:
Common courtesy is the solution, a few simple words, NOT INTERESTED, ignoring someone is just plain rude but courtesy on this site is very hard to come by, yourdesire u have always been cordial to me but OTHERS, screw them and their high and mighty attitudes
Old 12-28-2020, 06:11 PM   #30
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Hey I have responded immediately and everytime it's the same thing. Are you available? When I respond yes within 5 minutes I hear nothing till the next day then it's are you available? Repeat...
Hey everyone,

Let's stop a minute and think about how changed things are with the internet and the messages, especially the messages left in the hobby. Unless one spends most of the time following the private messages just for the hobby, most people will not give immediate responses.

For example: I had been out of town for three days and not visited this site, or viewed my hobby messages, for 3 or 4 days. Guess what, my favorite "retired" and moved out of town lady showed up and announced she was in town for a visit. I missed seeing her again.

Don't all of us have private lives, and separate hobby email and hobby names: That is for everyone's safety.

Many ladies only take communication by text messages for later meetings. The old fashioned telephone for a voice contact is still available; it gives not only immediate contact, but a feeling about the true nature and concerns of the other person. Shouldn't all of us be more sure of the other person, if we can speak to them first?

Emails lack a lot, even if they are fast, the response might not be.

JRLawrence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women