Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41559
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2014, 05:13 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
Christwire.org is a satirical website that ridicules American Christian conservatives, slingblade. So poor satire is the best you can muster to deflect from Odumbo's ineptness and the doctor's irresponsible behavior, slingblade, considering Odumbo postulated that the probability for an Ebola breakout was extremely low when he knew on September 2 that there was a 25% chance of an Ebola breakout in the U.S. and that the odds would only worsen after three weeks, slingblade? From IIFFY's article, and it ain't piss-poor satire like you proffer, slingblade:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 05:24 PM   #17
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Here's a video of Nina Pham shortly after her release from the Hospital. She doesn't look like she has ever been sick for one minute. She didn't loose not one pound, no signs of fatigue. Most people don't look this good after having the flu for a week. Ebola was first recognized by health officials in 1976. In the last thirty eight years there has only been periodic outbreaks with several hundred cases and a few hundred deaths. Roughly Three Million people die of Respiratory infections yearly throughout the world. That dwarfs the number of deaths from Ebola in over three decades. AIDS/HIV claimed 1.5 Million lives in 2012 world wide, Diarrhea Diseases from Protozoan infections claimed over one million lives, TB 935,000, Malaria 600,000, Meningitis 400,000, Hepatitis B 150,000. I think the information we're receiving about Ebola is greatly exaggerated. It's hard to research information on Ebola cause of the tainted information delivered by the Main Stream News Media, especially CNN. Watch what you read. Watch what you hear, question everything.

Jim

http://youtu.be/RGfDSGCiBtc
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 05:37 PM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Yep....especially what the Obama government is telling us and doing.....have they gotten the substance right so far?

- Wrong protocols
- told us our hospitals are equipped/trained to handle this (nurses think otherwise)
- Obama told us not to worry; it won't come to America. I think it has.

Ya think this was their "October Surprise" and it fizzled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Here's a video of Nina Pham shortly after her release from the Hospital. She doesn't look like she has ever been sick for one minute. She didn't loose not one pound, no signs of fatigue. Most people don't look this good after having the flu for a week. Ebola was first recognized by health officials in 1976. In the last thirty eight years there has only been periodic outbreaks with several hundred cases and a few hundred deaths. Roughly Three Million people die of Respiratory infections yearly throughout the world. That dwarfs the number of deaths from Ebola in over three decades. AIDS/HIV claimed 1.5 Million lives in 2012 world wide, Diarrhea Diseases from Protozoan infections claimed over one million lives, TB 935,000, Malaria 600,000, Meningitis 400,000, Hepatitis B 150,000. I think the information we're receiving about Ebola is greatly exaggerated. It's hard to research information on Ebola cause of the tainted information delivered by the Main Stream News Media, especially CNN. Watch what you read. Watch what you hear, question everything.

Jim

http://youtu.be/RGfDSGCiBtc
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 07:48 PM   #19
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Yep....especially what the Obama government is telling us and doing.....have they gotten the substance right so far?

- Wrong protocols
- told us our hospitals are equipped/trained to handle this (nurses think otherwise)
- Obama told us not to worry; it won't come to America. I think it has.

Ya think this was their "October Surprise" and it fizzled?
I don't know if this Ebola outbreak is what is referred to as the " October Surprise" or not. The information we are receiving doesn't seem to coincide with actual reported cases. Like the 90% death rate. Well the five cases here in America with Dr. Brantley, Writebol, Duncan, Vinson and Pham only resulted in one death. Take a look at the link below it's a graph of cases and deaths due to Ebola since 1976 to present. You should notice the relatively high incident rate in 1976 then it tapers off with several years of very low to no incidents and death as if these countries gained a handle and was successful in managing the disease. then 2014 a major spike. They are attributing that to a new strain. I find that questionable.

Jim

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-28713923
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women