Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2010, 12:32 AM   #16
Mobius
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I prefer booking by email, PM, text, or IM myself
Mobius is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 01:20 AM   #17
Stang1965
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post
Love it!!

It's easier to get reference names/websites/email addies via email than over the phone. "Here's how you spell 'classy Candy' K-l-a-s-s-i K-a-n-d-e-e.... and "Sexxxy Xanadu has 3 x's...I mean 4 x's counting the first one in Xanadu".

If the gentleman is going through P411, he has to send a PM because just saying his ID isn't any assurance that he's the person who owns it.
I'm with you Miss Honey Rose!!!

The one time I did scheduled an appointment by phone only, I got NSNC (My one and only so far. Knock on Wood!!!). Days later she claimed that we never talked on the phone (No way of proving that we had.). She had asked me on the phone to send her a PM for screening, but she never read it...

I think that emails and/or PM's are easier and safer for both parties. Like Honey Rose said. It's easier to pass information back and forth with out fear of misunderstanding each other. I think that you could still have a phone conversation with the Lady that you are trying to schedule with to ease your possible concerns before the appointment is finalized. I would think that most of the Ladies would be OK with having a phone conversation with you after the initial contact and screening had been done through Email and/or PM.
Stang1965 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 09:49 AM   #18
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesanderson View Post
I see many providers that prefer to schedule by PM or email only. If a girl is truly independent and she is the one actually booking her own appointments, then why wouldn't she schedule by phone
Because when some guy says "this is stevesanderson" I don't really know it's him. It could be somebody using your handle and your reputation. So you sending me a PM/email/request through P411 is another added step for screening and security.

On subsequent visits a phone call is fine. But not on a first date. It's my life/money/freedom on the line so I'm going to take every precaution I possibly can to make sure that you are who you say you are.

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:22 AM   #19
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

In addition to all the good explanations on both sides, I would add that I think a service being sold on the internet is very likely to have that sale completed using the technologies of the internet. Frankly one of my main annoyances is an ad that requires I call. Sometimes I'm not exactly in a position to call, but I can easily text, pm or email. Email or some other form of electronic communication kind of goes with advertising on the net.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 11:07 AM   #20
Tooly
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

I agree that initial contact should be through email and then a call before the meeting. A couple of providers just use phone and it is hard for me to see them. Discretion is a must! Phone calls and texts will get you caught. Hobby email is clearly a safer practice! IMO
Tooly is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 11:16 AM   #21
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Because when some guy says "this is stevesanderson" I don't really know it's him. It could be somebody using your handle and your reputation. Meg
oh, Meg! You're a hoot!
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 11:19 AM   #22
m5552009
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default I Hate Calling!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharktrager View Post
In addition to all the good explanations on both sides, I would add that I think a service being sold on the internet is very likely to have that sale completed using the technologies of the internet. Frankly one of my main annoyances is an ad that requires I call. Sometimes I'm not exactly in a position to call, but I can easily text, pm or email. Email or some other form of electronic communication kind of goes with advertising on the net.
Boy, do I agree with Sharktrager. Since I have an SO in my life taking a call back, or any call from a provider can be a real messy problem. Email, PM, text, or P411 is a completely private way to book an appointment. I would prefer if a provider accepted all of those mechanisms to schedule a booking. In this day and age it is easy and cheap to have all of those methods of contact directed to your phone, as well as voice. Nothing irritates me more then phone tag. IMHO electronic written communication is fast, concise, and more accurate. It is my preference. I only use voice if I need to get a hold of a provider in a hurry. The only exception is if the provider requires voice contact. A practice that makes me uncomfortable.

m
m5552009 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 12:49 PM   #23
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

I used my phone number in ads when I first started, eeegads! It was a hassle to have to take all the calls that were insincere and/or inappropriate, or texts from those who had never been screened. If you put some effort into the email/PM/or preferred411 initial contact, than it is much easier to get the screening handled and set the date and time of the meeting. Once the meeting has been confirmed, then I give out my number and the gent is welcome to call after that.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 01:39 PM   #24
stevesanderson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
I'm going to take every precaution I possibly can to make sure that you are who you say you are.

Meg

I see that we agree here. The only way I can be sure I'm communicating with the actual provider is by voice. I made the mistake of heading off to see a dancer one time who texted me, taking me up on my OTC offer. Right before I got there, the person fessed up that he was the BF.

On the other hand, some providers reveal much more about themselves with the written word that they ever could in a phone call:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post
oh, Meg! You're a hoot!
stevesanderson is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 02:40 PM   #25
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesanderson View Post
I see that we agree here. The only way I can be sure I'm communicating with the actual provider is by voice.
you have no idea it's really her on the phone either. it could be a roommate or a friend and you won't know until you get there. i have no problem talking on the phone, but i require the gent also PM me or send me a request through p411 so that i know the person i am on the phone with is also the person i was communicating with via another avenue.
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 03:21 PM   #26
SweetAterPie
Valued Poster

I am picturing a scenario.

Client; Hello, is this Booberella?
Provider; Yes to whom am I speaking?
Client; This is Jack I was wondering if you have a 4:00 opening?
Provider; What is your board handle? This is not teveanderson is it!?
Client; NO IT IS NOT, Madam that is very insulting, my board handle is jack-t-ripper.
Provider; Great 4:00 will be fine.
SweetAterPie is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 05:46 PM   #27
Sherri
Account Disabled

User ID: 47201
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer to schedule over the phone but I dont have a problem scheduling through email, PMs here, or on 411. If my client has 411 or eccie handle then I will request that he sends a message through 411.
Sherri is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 06:29 PM   #28
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer all communication to be via e-mail for various purposes, screening and discretion among them. I will answer phone and welcome introductory conversation IF I am in position to have the conversation. However, I will ask screening info to be e mailed to me.

Often, ladies may not be able to talk freely. Some go to schools, work, live with roommates, may be in public, any number of reasons.

E-mail is a lot easier, efficient and discrete way of communication.

It also eliminates "he said she said" and room for mistakes.

Lina
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 07:04 PM   #29
Ivy Chick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 50795
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer to do all screening online, after screening has been completed I will give the guy my phone number. That way when I get a call I know the person hase been verified to my satisfaction.
Ivy Chick is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 11:11 PM   #30
MyahMichelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 52171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy Chick View Post
I prefer to do all screening online, after screening has been completed I will give the guy my phone number. That way when I get a call I know the person hase been verified to my satisfaction.
Exactly!
MyahMichelle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women