Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2022, 08:25 PM   #16
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

All I will say for the millionth time is I believe in ageism for a reason. This country needs to stop electing old ass presidents like Biden and Trump. Neither are fit to run this great country. In my opinion, they're both a complete disgrace and one, (the orange and fat one) is just worse than the other because Biden actually seems to listen to people in the know.

They're both about 20 years too late IMO as far as brain function for that incredibly demanding job... name me a Fortunee 100 Company that hires a 70 plus year old CEO to run it; yet we still elect/hire 70 plus year old men to a position that is much more difficult. That makes no sense.

By the way, no offense to those reading this who are 70 plus. That was not my intent with my aforementioned comments.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 10:19 PM   #17
greenbook
Valued Poster

agreed
greenbook is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2022, 06:56 AM   #18
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I agree on the age thing.
I will be 76 pretty soon, and while I am in reasonably good shape, I would never make it in a job as demanding as POTUS.

I disagree on your analogy of Biden. He might listen, but look at who he is listening to.

Besides, Biden is a corrupt piece of shit. He always has been. Until he became POTUS, we just didn’t know how corrupt he is.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2022, 01:28 PM   #19
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
All I will say for the millionth time is I believe in ageism for a reason. This country needs to stop electing old ass presidents like Biden and Trump. Neither are fit to run this great country. In my opinion, they're both a complete disgrace and one, (the orange and fat one) is just worse than the other because Biden actually seems to listen to people in the know.

They're both about 20 years too late IMO as far as brain function for that incredibly demanding job... name me a Fortunee 100 Company that hires a 70 plus year old CEO to run it; yet we still elect/hire 70 plus year old men to a position that is much more difficult. That makes no sense.

By the way, no offense to those reading this who are 70 plus. That was not my intent with my aforementioned comments.

I guess you missed the whole Afghanistan withdrawal debacle when Biden decided on his own to not take the advice of his Generals or his allies.

It looks to me like Biden listening to his far left advisers on policy, are about to lose the House and Senate. Sometimes people "in the know" don't know jack shit.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2022, 03:28 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Wrong Counselor. Biden was trying to equate Giselle Fetterman to First lady Jill Biden. Implying she would be a great support system for her husband who he thanked for running. They don't call the wife of a Senator first lady. The talking heads of Fox just tried to blow it up. When Biden addressed Vice President Harris as President Harris, that's a problem but not as bad as the Trumps "Like a Miracle Sars_CoV2 corona virus will just dissapear"

the very fact you and others have to defend and rationalize Biden's bizarre comments should concern you. does it?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 01:54 AM   #21
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the very fact you and others have to defend and rationalize Biden's bizarre comments should concern you. does it?
Biden did an interview with Scott Pelley of 60 Minutes about a month ago, he sounded fine. No bizarre comments there. When Biden goes off script he get's himself into trouble sometimes. Trump got himself into trouble a lot times with his bizarre comments. I am not talking about the one with Billy Bush of Access Hollywood.

1. Mint Flavored Tic Tacs
2. DFK without an invitation
3. Just grab them by the Pu**y.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 07:28 AM   #22
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
I guess you missed the whole Afghanistan withdrawal debacle when Biden decided on his own to not take the advice of his Generals or his allies.

It looks to me like Biden listening to his far left advisers on policy, are about to lose the House and Senate. Sometimes people "in the know" don't know jack shit.
And Trump lost the House, the Senate, and the presidency. Yes, Biden erred on Afghanistan and has made other errors while in office. Every POTUS has. That is why Trump is no longer in office.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 07:52 AM   #23
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Covid and mail in voting is why Trump is not in office.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 07:54 AM   #24
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Like a Miracle Sars_CoV2 corona virus will just dissapear.
And he was right.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 12:41 PM   #25
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
And Trump lost the House, the Senate, and the presidency. Yes, Biden erred on Afghanistan and has made other errors while in office. Every POTUS has. That is why Trump is no longer in office.

Yes, Trump made some errors, said some stupid things. As you correctly say, every POTUS has but how many Presidents had the opposing party lie about him, attack him from day one, with the MSM, Big Tech., FBI, DOJ, all complicit in the conspiracy to bring down a President?

Trump lost the "questionable" election but as you can see, his policies, Conservative policies, have not gone away and it is his Conservative polices as opposed to what Hillary and this new Democrat party was offering, that caused me to vote for him. As I've pointed out before on Biden's so called approval rating. Break down each of the topics I mentioned above and Biden is in the 30's and Republican win in every single one of the top 3 category's of economy, crime and border ( and others )

Make no mistake, I for one do not want to see Trump run again but I do want to see Conservative polices on the border, on crime, on the economy, in our military and on educating our children not indoctrinating and "grooming" them.

Right now, it appears that Democrat policies are being widely rejected and Trump has nothing to do with that.
Old 10-25-2022, 04:32 PM   #26
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Covid and mail in voting is why Trump is not in office.
Covid and FRAUDULENT mail in voting.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 06:26 AM   #27
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Covid and FRAUDULENT mail in voting.
Any proof at all of fraudulent mail-in voting. We are almost 2 years since the elections and there is no proof at all thaat voter fraud in any way affected the outcome of the election.
Old 10-26-2022, 06:34 AM   #28
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, Trump made some errors, said some stupid things. As you correctly say, every POTUS has but how many Presidents had the opposing party lie about him, attack him from day one, with the MSM, Big Tech., FBI, DOJ, all complicit in the conspiracy to bring down a President?

Trump lost the "questionable" election but as you can see, his policies, Conservative policies, have not gone away and it is his Conservative polices as opposed to what Hillary and this new Democrat party was offering, that caused me to vote for him. As I've pointed out before on Biden's so called approval rating. Break down each of the topics I mentioned above and Biden is in the 30's and Republican win in every single one of the top 3 category's of economy, crime and border ( and others )

Make no mistake, I for one do not want to see Trump run again but I do want to see Conservative polices on the border, on crime, on the economy, in our military and on educating our children not indoctrinating and "grooming" them.

Right now, it appears that Democrat policies are being widely rejected and Trump has nothing to do with that.
Biden may be in the 30s on specific issues but Trump is in the 30s overall, which is what counts in the end.

I'm not going to argue with you on which policies, Trump's or Biden's, are best for the country. I support many of the things Biden has done since being elected and do not support others. I look at the "accomplishments" of Trump in 4 years and find them to be minimal. The only legislative victory he had that I can remember was the Tax Reduction Act of 2017.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...nalysis-451479
Old 10-26-2022, 10:56 AM   #29
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Biden may be in the 30s on specific issues but Trump is in the 30s overall, which is what counts in the end.

I'm not going to argue with you on which policies, Trump's or Biden's, are best for the country. I support many of the things Biden has done since being elected and do not support others. I look at the "accomplishments" of Trump in 4 years and find them to be minimal. The only legislative victory he had that I can remember was the Tax Reduction Act of 2017.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...nalysis-451479

That's to bad because I think that is the point of debate. From what I can tell, from what you wrote, my perception of course, is that there are more things about Biden that you disagree with than agree with but I do understand the whole concept of voting against the other party and their policies.
Old 10-27-2022, 11:41 AM   #30
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's to bad because I think that is the point of debate. From what I can tell, from what you wrote, my perception of course, is that there are more things about Biden that you disagree with than agree with but I do understand the whole concept of voting against the other party and their policies.
I agree with more of Biden's policies than I disagree with. I supported the withdrawal from Afhanistan but was unhappy with how it was implemented. Would it have been different under Trump? No way to know. The only Biden policy I disagree with is regarding our border problenms I support other immigration decisions made by Biden but the I can understand voters being unhappy with conditions at the border.

I voted against Trump in 2016 based almost solely on his character. I voted against Trump in 2020 for that reason and also his ineffectiveness as POTUS.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women