Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35880
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2016, 07:18 PM   #16
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao... I was wondering the same thing!
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 09:43 PM   #17
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwil62 View Post
That situation was fucked up.

Cop should lose his fucking job. Period!
No, he needs to lose his fucking job, plus! Plus be charged with a crime. Assault and violation of the lady's civil rights.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 09:49 PM   #18
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

The entire situation just cries out for a good level headed response by the cop and he does the exact opposite. The neighbor technically did assault the kid, but he's not really a criminal, he just needs to think about what he did. Don't grab somebody else's kid, just knock on her door, have a polite word with her, etc. Or even just engage the young man with a kind word. A nice, "she upset, and here's why,' conversation with him should have done the trick. An apology would be icing on the cake.

But this stupid prick cop blusters into the situation with a chip on his shoulder and turns a neighborhood squabble into world war three. What a fuck up. He has no business of any kind being a cop.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 12:18 AM   #19
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

this video is a little more clear and descriptive..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fz5fmvAoxs

each time I watch it I'm more repulsed than before.. I have to admit I'm entertained by the rapid profanity-laced tirade from the daughter who is filming..

"we Motherfucking live, pig-ass Bitch"!

Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 02:15 AM   #20
Riconice1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Wow, disturbing for sure. On the same note, I know that cop. Used to come into the quiktrip I managed on breaks and stuff. Was aways a sarcastic guy, dry sense of humor. I don't know what he was thinking. Turns out his humor wasn't just dry but he is a asshole. He's not the first, but won't be last. Shameful really. Now if this neighborhood didn't hate police already, they surely have that distrust and animosity now.
Riconice1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 05:07 AM   #21
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
The entire situation just cries out for a good level headed response by the cop and he does the exact opposite. The neighbor technically did assault the kid, but he's not really a criminal, he just needs to think about what he did. Don't grab somebody else's kid, just knock on her door, have a polite word with her, etc. Or even just engage the young man with a kind word. A nice, "she upset, and here's why,' conversation with him should have done the trick. An apology would be icing on the cake.

But this stupid prick cop blusters into the situation with a chip on his shoulder and turns a neighborhood squabble into world war three. What a fuck up. He has no business of any kind being a cop.
I agree with this post 100%. He had two paths to take and rather than de-escalate the situation he did the exact opposite.
The mother called the police for assistance and rather than actually address the crime he was dispatched to, the cop has this exchange:

“Why don’t you teach your son not to litter?” the officer asks Craig.
“He can’t prove to me that my son littered,” Craig responded. “But it doesn’t matter if he did or didn’t, it doesn’t give him the right to put his hands on him.”

“Why not?” the officer responds.
It's amazing to me that he would potentially throw away his career over something so trivial. It's on the front page of the star-telegram this morning.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 07:04 AM   #22
dirt street cowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

The cop may be in the wrong, but what is sad is I remember a time, when I was young, that you knew all your neighbors and they knew you and when you or your friends did something wrong they whooped your ass, it didn't matter whose kid it was.
dirt street cowboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 08:17 AM   #23
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riconice1 View Post
if this neighborhood didn't hate police already, they surely have that distrust and animosity now.
indeed.. seems like anytime a little progress is made, someone comes along to fuck it up.. after all the goodwill the Cops received after July 7, this amoeba puts negative race/police issues on the front page again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt street cowboy View Post
I remember a time, when I was young, that you knew all your neighbors and they knew you and when you or your friends did something wrong they whooped your ass, it didn't matter whose kid it was.
I remember that as well..

but I bet you a dollar to a nickel if your "neighbor from another race" seized your child by the nape of his neck, that shit wouldn't fly..
Old 12-23-2016, 02:44 PM   #24
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Disturbing...... http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2921532

Really quiet now.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 03:53 PM   #25
Chung Tran
BANNED

this is still a Whore Board, so if I may stray off-topic for a moment... I find the 19 year-old Cinematographer quite sexy.. I love the accent when she speaks calmly to the reporters.. check out how she pronounces "weapon"..

I find her thrilling in the video, as she curses so violently her throat chokes for breath near the end.

her mouth movements are enticing, as she works that gum with vigor as the Attorney address reporters.

it would be hot if she signed on here.. I would phone her for a session, and it would be musical to hear her say "Chung, come and see me, I'd love to play with your weapon"..
Old 12-23-2016, 04:04 PM   #26
ATM
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

That video is no surprise to me. He is a typical COP. It is amazing how times change. I remember being young and putting cops on the top as heroes. Now I think their the scum of the earth. Liars, corruption, bullies. Oh, 99% of them anyway.
ATM is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 05:14 PM   #27
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Ok chng we get you point again n again. And no Atm , it's the 1% that are bad cops. Not sure why it's taking so long to fire his bigoted ass. It's a no brainier except to his defenders that approve of his Dumass actions.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 06:33 PM   #28
ATM
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

TSmokies, you have your opinion and I have mine. You have no idea what i've seen and lived through to make that statement.
ATM is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 07:20 PM   #29
Secret Baby
CertifiedFreakyHeadHunter

User ID: 326990
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hope you feel better soon Chung...i saw this vid as well...so sad this crap happens. I would be the same way if it was my son who is actually the same age as her's. I saw on Micheala this morning that he was placed on restricted duty...what in the hell is that???(being sarcastic)
Secret Baby is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 10:07 PM   #30
McHappy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

" it's the 1% that are bad cops"

I've heard a veteran cop say that 20% of cops are truly good cops - meaning they will do the right thing no matter the situation, 20% are truly bad cops - meaning they will do the wrong thing no matter the situation. The remaining 60% of cops will follow the leader (or the training they got from leaders earlier in their careers).
McHappy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women