Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60440
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-11-2011, 11:17 AM   #16
steviewinwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAss View Post
Starr is a wonderful women who has a lot of friends. I count myself as one of them.

To the jerk who bashed the OP and Starr:
Do you pick on grown men too or do you prefer to ridicule women and those who are down on their luck? Are you one of those keyboard tough guys who has big brass ones when you're online or are you a real man who stands up when needed and says, "I got this". I can assure you, you classless son of a bitch, I'm the later, not the former.
Thanks for the kind words.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:53 PM   #17
surfindick
Account Disabled

No more comments other than those directly related to the OP's original intent....period!!!
Old 01-13-2011, 05:38 AM   #18
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1070
My ECCIE Reviews

Lexus,

Sweetie you just don't know how much this means to me. And you have a heart of gold to reach out to someone you've not even met in person (yet). Seems from day one this knee surgery has given me nothing but problems. And all I was hoping for was relief and being pain free once again.

After 3 hospital stays, and more doctors then I can count on one hand I'm beginning to wonder. I'm praying that this last go round of surgery will be my last and I can get my physical therapy started and not look back. Walking again is my biggest goal.

Before any of this started, I saved and put money away for bills. Well that was all blown out of the water when I was put back in the hospital a week after the initial surgery. This time was for blood clots in my leg. I also went from taking 1 medication (acid reflux meds) a day to enough to fill you up so it seems.

I do have real good medical insurance. But the copays still have to be paid. Gas has to be put in my truck to get to all those different doctors appts as well. It hasn't been easy.. but I'm trying to cope with it all.

Lexus, you have been an angel sweetie. I totally appreciate all that you and Kaci are working towards.

I love you sweetie.
Starr
Old 01-13-2011, 05:57 AM   #19
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Good luck on your recovery Starr....
Old 01-13-2011, 06:12 AM   #20
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Lexus, I commend your efforts. I will PM you. I have not ever meet Starr, but have been in chat with her. She seems to be a nice lady. Good Luck Starr.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:06 AM   #21
JoanJet
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 60170
My ECCIE Reviews

STEVIENWOOD , I am not from Tx , up here not so nice , you are a dick .
Old 01-26-2011, 08:43 PM   #22
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I talked to TexasStarr today...

She isn't doing so well. She needed to have another surgery, and her leg is STILL infected. She has had MANY more tests... and the doctors have finally given her some serious antibiotics. They cost over 2k for 20 pills!... I couldn't believe it!

Talking to a few people in chat...

Something else I couldn't believe that I was told to me is that Lexus has not made good on any of the donations she was given.

NOTHING has reached Starr...

I have seen Lexus in chat a couple times.. and she hasn't said ANYTHING to anyone about it.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:17 PM   #23
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow. That sucks. Lesson learned from others' mistakes, unfortunately. I'm contacting Starr directly... Here's hoping Lexus has just been super-busy and fully intends to make good.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:48 PM   #24
Nitwitboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

If that is true ZE, that makes Lexus a scumbag.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:42 AM   #25
steviewinwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanJet View Post
STEVIENWOOD , I am not from Tx , up here not so nice , you are a dick .

Mods, did you issue points for this comment?
Old 01-27-2011, 10:31 AM   #26
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

I want to wait to hear from Lexus, before I make a comment.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:09 PM   #27
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviewinwood View Post
Mods, did you issue points for this comment?
What's wrong with what he said? Is it the truth? HMMMMM
Old 01-27-2011, 03:00 PM   #28
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Still waiting.............
Old 01-27-2011, 03:34 PM   #29
Guest032213
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

well to everyones concern , i did this on my own , and i have spoke with starr as well as in a inbox pm and cell calls , i am going to h town on monday as the ones that helped and reached out to starr were informed about, and yes starr has recived all s from my end as soon as they got to me, and i had to take care of some fam bussn as well in wich starr new about as well , so before making any insults or lame remarks, ask the source before you bash on me! i didnt see any one else on her side , other than kaci and i spoke with her and she didnt at the time have anything for starr, so to answer all concerns , starr will recive her ends when i get to h town , thank you all for being concerned, however, im far from a scum bag! i am tryn to help her, what cash i collected is way under 300, its not like it was mills, and starr had at one point informed me that her PT could not be started until she had fully recovered wich make alot scense, any futher questions are concerns can be ask directly to me , NOW I AM REQUESTING THAT PERHAPES A MOD SHOULD CLOSE THIS, why interfear if you wanna talk rude instead of staying on adult levels, ill say this is a lesson learned by me as well , your dammed if you do and dammed if you dont, this is and will be all i have to say on the thread. this was my idea to help her. and the few that helped , everyone stay safe! Starr i will see you monday! LEXUS
Old 01-27-2011, 03:51 PM   #30
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

I spoke with Starr today, who is in good spirits despite being frustrated by Doctors and crutches, lol. She says that she has not received anything through Lexus yet. Her voice sounded disappointed and worried, though she seemed reluctant to say anything negative about Lexus.

At this point, I would suggest that anyone concerned about whether or not their money reached Starr, should contact Starr directly. Starr said she would be willing to provide her Green Dot statement to validate any claims of money being sent (or not) through Green Dot, so I imagine if you've got a dog in that fight, you might consider taking her up on that.

She was extremely sweet on the phone, and I hope this lady receives all the help that was intended for her. Lesson to be learned here: when possible, just contact the person you're trying to help directly, instead of a self-appointed third party. Regardless of intentions, it would probably just make things easier.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women