Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36789
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2010, 04:26 AM   #16
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
. . . how's that for self promotion?
That is totally awesome!
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:25 AM   #17
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Self promoting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis View Post
Nah. He needs a blowjob, maybe more so than most anyone else here . . .

Swarmy, everyone doesn't have to conform to your line of thinking . . . as much as you may want (fantasize) otherwise . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
That means I have something in common with swarmy. This is off topic, but a much better topic, sorry!
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:08 AM   #18
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis View Post
I wouldn't miss a chance for you to go down . . . oh, sorry. Damn that tongue of yours Wizard! Now I need a towel.
Umm, sorry COG, but this one's not your fault. I'll plead guilty as charged.
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:43 AM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Jeez, Jackie, I don't know. Just thinking about you in that position and giving me a . . . ah, shit. Gotta change my pants. talk to you later.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:20 AM   #20
fjensen
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

It's all COG's fault for self promoting his desire for a blow job.
fjensen is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:53 AM   #21
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Swarmy,

I'm sorry, I was under the impression that everyone's opinion mattered. You just want to stifle anyone who has an opinion that doesn't match your own. No one has attacked you for your opinion, but yet you feel the need to attack others. You really do hate strong, intelligent women don't you? You need a hug, someone hug him.
Sort of like the pot calling the kettle black isnt it.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:58 AM   #22
Muffrider
Valued Poster

Everyone quit throwing sand or get out of the sandbox. Besides, COG's got his pants down and no telling what he's going to do in the sand.
Muffrider is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:26 AM   #23
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Sort of like the pot calling the kettle black isnt it.

Not so much DD. I responded to statements made by a few people, but never attacked them.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:44 AM   #24
dirty dog
Valued Poster

I dont have a dog in this hunt and could careless one way or the other actually, but I do enjoy a good argument so please continue on.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:05 PM   #25
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

DD,

I like you, always have and I dig your sense of humor. But, I refuse to argue over this.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:31 PM   #26
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Swarmy,

I'm sorry, I was under the impression that everyone's opinion mattered. You just want to stifle anyone who has an opinion that doesn't match your own. No one has attacked you for your opinion, but yet you feel the need to attack others. You really do hate strong, intelligent women don't you? You need a hug, someone hug him.
To get this thread back on topic...

Since "everyone's opinion matters", here's mine:

Christine posted that she came to this board because people were discussing/bashing her massages here. After a rocky start, she decided to stay and has been participating here. Her interactions have been fun and entertaining. She has flirted with several people (male and female).

You started a thread with the sole purpose of complaining about what an excellent job of marketing she was doing. Bubba (wisely) shut that down.

But your mission had not been accomplished, so (since you couldn't re-open the closed thread) you started a new thread on EXACTLY the same topic to continue bashing. Bubba almost closed it again. Not sure why he didn't.

Christine is not allowed to be one of the "in" kids because of her personal choice to not do Provider activities, so she can't post ads. And even though she was told that she COULD have a link to her services in her signature line (after you made sure that she would not be accepted as a Provider), now she apparently can't even have that, although many here have expressed interest.

Having verbally bullied everyone who disagrees with you, now you're flirting and self-promoting with all of your white knights just like Christine was doing!

Very impressive, MsElena!

Now some might complain that I'm being a white knight. I've never met Christine. I do like the fun and flirting that she was bringing.

But I do have an opinion about your systematic and coordinated attacks on more than one person here (BottomlessFilth, for example). The only explanation that I can find is that, despite your claims otherwise, you are precisely jealous of the attention she is getting through wise marketing.

IMHO, you hate all men who you cannot at least influence if not completely control. Refer to the training you got for your Psychology degree. Isn't your "hate strong, intelligent women" accusation against Swarmy, really just you projecting?
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:04 PM   #27
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Elena

I suppose you're right to a certain degree. I've definitely have been called worse LOL than a WK. The point is Elena, as an educated woman you know the power of words. So forgive me. But your original post did come off to me, as piling on (Bubba already dealt with it) to mean spirited.......unbecoming of you. As you have yourself told me, you've been around the block a time or two. I would hope the ladys here could look to you as a helpful source.

Topnotch is unique in a way to this site. She is a provider/but then again she isn't. I'm personally glad she is here. I think we need more women & their points of view, not less on ECCIE. My sense is she'll learn the nuances of self promotion....that is if we don't drive her away. I guess the larger question is.Just what kind of site do we want ECCIE to be. We all have a hand in that. A place as ASPD was( not very friendly at times) or as Dennis' board became, a place to trash the lady of the month so the speak. I view ECCIE as a place where we're all wecome. And we're free to discuss most anything. Hell on one of the national boards, there is even a thread listing competing sites. I hope that doesn't change. ECCIE certainly satisfys my pureint interests LOL, among other things.

Elena you do know more than most just how fleeting life can be. Whatever someone else from this board does/doesn't do or say. Has very little impact on your life....enjoy your visit & your friends. Little else really matters in the end than friends/loveones/family....well maybe one thing LOL
growler is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:24 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I will not speak ill of Elena. Some time ago, during a particularly intense personal crisis, she was very caring and inspiring. I will simply always love her for that. But I really like Christine, and I don't think she detracts from this site. We know her limits, and she is entertaining.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to clean out some sand from some very uncomfortable places, and pull my pants back up. Then I want to meet Jackie on a more appropriate thread for some intense, uh, discussion. Wow, talk about a wet dream come true!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:37 PM   #29
Muffrider
Valued Poster

At first, I thought Bubba should have closed this thread, but I think it has become constructive the way it has played out. The discussion has become frank and less vituperative.

I appreciate Elena's irritation. She's running a business and has played by the rules here. It would be irritating to me if I did the same and someone I perceived as a competitor was allowed to flash her pretty blues and get away with an end run. I'm not sure that is what actually happened, but I can certainly see how it could be perceived that way.

My first impression of Christine was that she was self-promoting and came on strong as a newcomer. But since then, I feel that she has learned where the limits are and is trying not to step over the line. Unfortunately, so many things can be perceived as self-promoting that the line is hard to define. But I think Christine is trying to find that line.
Muffrider is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:29 PM   #30
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
DD,

I like you, always have and I dig your sense of humor. But, I refuse to argue over this.
I did not mean argue with me LOL. I never argue with a lady LOL. Smile all is good, I see your point of view I really do. But a cat fight in sexy nighties would be pretty hot LOL.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women