Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42453
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-02-2012, 09:27 AM   #16
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I just wanna know if I can see you now... lol.

You can take all that frustration out on me
Old 02-02-2012, 09:36 AM   #17
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I just wanna know if I can see you now... lol.

You can take all that frustration out on me
It's up to you. My menu hasn't really changed. There's only 2 things I've added without making myself feel uncomfortable.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:48 AM   #18
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

One thing I will never do is ask or expect a girl to do is step outside of her comfort zone

Only thing I'm concerned about is your taser
Old 02-02-2012, 09:54 AM   #19
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
One thing I will never do is ask or expect a girl to do is step outside of her comfort zone

Only thing I'm concerned about is your taser
Lmao! I've never had to use it. It's only for protection.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:57 AM   #20
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma Martin View Post
My menu hasn't really changed. There's only 2 things I've added without making myself feel uncomfortable.
Do tell...
Old 02-02-2012, 09:58 AM   #21
Smoke2nd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Jemma, Since you named me specifically, in your public apology, I will publicly accept it....thank you. It does take guts to make such a statement, and it appears to be very sincere.
We actually had an ok time, even though we didn't "click". I have also been critical of the behaviors that I perceived as well.
Hopefully I never came across as being critical of you personally, if so please accept my apology.
Good luck young lady!
Old 02-02-2012, 10:02 AM   #22
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john353 View Post
Do tell...
I don't know if I'm allowed to post it in this forum. I don't want to get banned again.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:06 AM   #23
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Then that will mean alot of freebies and to be honest I won't have energy or time for that since I am trying to fix my own personal life situation right now. All I can say is an apology and if those guys don't care for that apology then there's nothing else I can do at this point. I can't have my stress level be more than it needs to be right now. So I am sorry, but I can't do that. This letter is an apology to all those guys who I have had issues with. I am not asking for anyone to forgive me or come see me again...I wrote this because it's the right thing to do.
Jemma, for whatever this is worth, if your personal life is hectic, it might be best to slow down in this life so that you can focus on your personal life.

Life needs balance.. and if you have stress in your personal life, it will spill over to this life causing issues.

When my personal life was all screwed up I literally dropped offline and would escape the world via avoiding people.. I know that is not an option for you but find a stress relief (no funny jokes here people) and use it like a safety valve.

always remember that before you can stand on your own 2 feet you must have a solid foundation to stand on.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:07 AM   #24
Guest032414-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Very cool of you to post your apology for all to see, certainly sure it took a lot of guts. Kudos to you for being able to step outside of yourself.

Best of luck in all of your endeavours.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:07 AM   #25
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Jemma,

Just wanted to say that was nice of you to do, and hard i'm sure. I agree, it is difficult some times to deal with others personalities and out rageous request, but at the end of the day, you know who you are. We are not part of each others personal life, it's business and should be handled as such from both sides. I have caught my self many times clicking the reply button to some one and going off...but I usually step away from the computer and when I calm down, I realize, it's not worth it. It's not worth your sanity, and it's not worth upsetting other hobbyist or having the guys look at us badly because we lost our temper.

Don't let things get to you. And have a good day girl!
Old 02-02-2012, 10:09 AM   #26
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
I don't know if I'm allowed to post it in this forum. I don't want to get banned again.
ok...check your PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:14 AM   #27
Yowzer
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Hat's off to Jemma for this. Takes a lot of guts to admit you're wrong. Even more to stick to your promises (only time will tell).

You (and some of the other providers) have to realize that we clients usually complain for a reason, and if enough of us do the rest will believe it. Human nature. Unfortunately some people (aka providers) don't get the "hint" the first time or two some issue is mentioned. And this results in more festering of the problem to the point of problems breaking out of ROS of reviews into alerts and the co-ed sections (like this did). This results often results in hurt feeling.

Blown out of proportion from both sides: very likely. Who to believe? Who to give the benefit of the doubt? I think we all, providers and clients alike, should look at any situation, hobby or otherwise with the idea that there is always two sides to any story.

Thanks again, Jemma for coming clean. Most of us realize a providers job isn't always so easy. But like my job, if it was easy, they won't pay me the big bucks.

Always remember: Personal attacks on a message board are like the old saying: "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded". (for mentally handicapped people here and the ones that care for them: excuse me).
Old 02-02-2012, 10:16 AM   #28
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

I would like to take the time to offer up some advice to the guys about what has transpired (or alledgedly has transpired)

The best way to handle a lady who has "quirks" ( in this case over texting was mentioned so lets use that as an example) DO NOT POST about it openly.. be polite and PM her about it and say it is annoying etc.. but keep the dirty laundry off here.

If you do not click with the lady, fine.. you do not have to post a review to that effect either. Or if you feel you need to then do so respectfully.

If you had a bad time, then before you rush to post about it, think back on the session and examine things.. it is possible some things were your fault.

Finally, if you want to avoid drama all together, go have sessions, but NEVER POST about them, be them good or bad.. just read and listen.

Sometimes the best think you can say is nothing at all.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:16 AM   #29
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Jemma my best advice to you is this. Limit your exposure to the negativity on this site. You obviously have regulars and people that like you and you are still here which means you are still busy. If you look for mud you will find it. Don't look for it and it can never affect you. There are places to read and participate on this site that are entertaining and fun.

Keep the good and throw the bad out.....
Old 02-02-2012, 10:24 AM   #30
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
Jemma, for whatever this is worth, if your personal life is hectic, it might be best to slow down in this life so that you can focus on your personal life.

Life needs balance.. and if you have stress in your personal life, it will spill over to this life causing issues.

When my personal life was all screwed up I literally dropped offline and would escape the world via avoiding people.. I know that is not an option for you but find a stress relief (no funny jokes here people) and use it like a safety valve.

always remember that before you can stand on your own 2 feet you must have a solid foundation to stand on.
I understand what you mean, but this hobby is the only thing that will help my personal life. I have to continue seeing guys so this is over with. I can't explain what it is, but just know I can't slow down until it's over. I'm just going to stay calm and try to relax so I don't have anymore bad reviews or guys having bad experiences.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women