Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2017, 12:31 PM   #16
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

See must guys is I've seen before and I screen We'll enough so I don't think one day I'll have a issue. Just trying to widen my area in kc lol
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 01:42 PM   #17
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Gals that prebook with regulars, or well verified guys, will not have issues, regardless of location.
So a place near a few decent restaurants/clubs easily allows those broken clock extended dates that include dinner before, after, or for intermission.

Reread zeejoes post at #14. I'll add that road warriors that are familiar with area will be fine also.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 04:01 PM   #18
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default you are in Kansas Dorthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
Just my opinion as a client, but Overland Park is fine for locals who know the territory and can navigate those waters.

Potential clients have all heard the same stuff you have- If you're a touring girl, probably best just to avoid it unless you really know it- regardless of the actual truth of it, the reputation and stigma attached to a JOCO incall sometimes can hurt your business.
You have a point.

"Overland Park is fine for locals who know the territory and can navigate those waters."
The first time in visited a lady in Kansas, I already had met with her several times before. Her normal hotel was filled up due to a convention; so I felt safe.

I have also discovered that there are some police departments that really enjoy the results obtained from their sting operations. I would never see an unknown lady in Merriam, Kansas because of the sheer joy the police have doing that type of work. Overland Park is also known for the same job benefits for their officers. Leawood, Kansas has been known for picking up ladies who show off their tattoos. Kansas City, Kansas has some areas to avoid. So girls, if you have a tattoo showing on your feet, wear socks; unless you want someone to call the police to check you out. I know this sounds crazy to most of you because you are used to people just letting things slip by, and let you be. If you can blend in with society it is sometimes to your advantage. As an alternate course, do you persist in promoting the idea that you have the right to offend others by your presence? That usually works, because a lot of people just don't care what you do. A fart in the elevator followed by the expression: "Now that I have your attention....." will only get you a dirty look and a lonely elevator. But shouting that you are "a whore, anyone want to fuck" will get a call to the police.

In general, if you standout as being different from the suburban residents - be careful: you are in Kansas Dorthy.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 08:03 PM   #19
StaceyXO
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 397120
My ECCIE Reviews

What about the Sports Complex area?
StaceyXO is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 10:35 PM   #20
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

This is a map provided by the KCPD about 10-12 years ago. Naturally things will have changed a bit.

Note that this is all prostitution arrests, and therefore includes mostly streetwalkers. I'm not saying it will help with hotels, but it's kind of neat anyway...
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 09:09 AM   #21
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default You have safer options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
What about the overland park Area. Thinking of doing a day there???
Good question,

I would be very cautious about seeing you in Overland Park at this time because:
  • You do not have any references for the Kansas City Metro indicating that you are not a local lady: thus, you do not have the "lay of the land" or the experience to know what is happening in OP.
  • Your references are from Iowa plus one from Austin.
  • The question of why some girls travel is always at hand. Are they running away from trouble in their established area, or are they a part of a crew? Some may be OK, but most are pimped - which brings up another problem. These are cases that call for caution: time to wait and listen to what the local comments are. It is true that a guy is never 100% sure of a first visit, but he should listen to his big head instead of his little head.
  • Until you get some local references, you should be considered somewhat of a risk in any area of the city. Add an OP call in and you become rated a noway at this time type of girl.
  • You show tattoos, which will call attention to yourself in a negative way - especially the suburbs.
  • Low hanging fruit to arrest are the easiest girls to find for law enforcement. They like to build numbers.
  • Do not believe the pimp talk on this board about how Kansas is OK for everyone. The pimps don't give a damn about if someone is arrested, as long as it is not one of their girls. The customers that get caught because of police stings does not affect them. They only care about collecting the money that comes to them.
  • There are much safer places in the KC metro area. Why do you want to risk a problem? Business can not be that bad for you.

There are safer options

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 09:58 AM   #22
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Shayla is pretty established in the midwest. Also, why do we travel? Not to escape anything, lol. I go to KC quite often and it is because I live in a super small town where I make in a week what I can make in a day in KC. Can't wait to move there in the fall.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 11:10 AM   #23
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

So far, the list seems to exclude pretty much everything but the plaza and airport.
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 11:25 AM   #24
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Hon, I was gonna say I have about 10/15 reviews from kc some from Omaha iota and tx. I thought I was pretty well known with enough references lol
Old 04-27-2017, 11:47 AM   #25
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Good question,

I would be very cautious about seeing you in Overland Park at this time because:
  • You do not have any references for the Kansas City Metro indicating that you are not a local lady: thus, you do not have the "lay of the land" or the experience to know what is happening in OP.
  • Your references are from Iowa plus one from Austin.
  • The question of why some girls travel is always at hand. Are they running away from trouble in their established area, or are they a part of a crew? Some may be OK, but most are pimped - which brings up another problem. These are cases that call for caution: time to wait and listen to what the local comments are. It is true that a guy is never 100% sure of a first visit, but he should listen to his big head instead of his little head.
  • Until you get some local references, you should be considered somewhat of a risk in any area of the city. Add an OP call in and you become rated a noway at this time type of girl.
  • You show tattoos, which will call attention to yourself in a negative way - especially the suburbs.
  • Low hanging fruit to arrest are the easiest girls to find for law enforcement. They like to build numbers.
  • Do not believe the pimp talk on this board about how Kansas is OK for everyone. The pimps don't give a damn about if someone is arrested, as long as it is not one of their girls. The customers that get caught because of police stings does not affect them. They only care about collecting the money that comes to them.
  • There are much safer places in the KC metro area. Why do you want to risk a problem? Business can not be that bad for you.
There are safer options
JR
Well excuse me professor, but:

Shayla is a well reviewed Native American Indian gal with over 180 reviews. Including reviews from guys that have also dated other gals that I have dated.

And there's no problem with OP if you know what you're doing. Vice stings run their own ads or makes tele calls for outcalls, and collects the low fruit that way.

And btw at the couple handfuls of restaurants/pubs I spend time 99% of the gals (civies) all have tats.

You owe the gal an apology.
Old 04-27-2017, 02:14 PM   #26
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I travel cause the "touring" is my bread & butter...and also I incorporsate adventures wherever I travel {like biker rallies/museums/parks /hiking & camping/ect}.

I am NOT pimped..and NEVER have been!

Shayla is one of ther most reputable gals here....and to my knowledge travels solo and stays safe!

Keeping safe where you stay has to do with reputation and screening...........be stupid & you loose!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:44 PM   #27
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you all lol I guess I'm not as well known a I thought jeez. Lol
Old 04-27-2017, 08:54 PM   #28
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And please don't ever insinuate that I'm pimped. Lol I don't like giving my money to pay bills lol let Alone to done funky ass dude who THINKS he owns me. Yeah not happening.

Wow I don't think I've ever been accused of having a pimp / having no references (lmmfao)/ running from anything just cause I travel (Iowa's slowwww, I have a house hold I care for, a disabled mother I help and a baby on the way) I'm not running from anything I'm running to the moolah.
And I sure as hell didn't know I was a risk anywhere lol.

But thanks.
Old 04-28-2017, 06:59 AM   #29
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Shayla, you're just not broadcasting on the right frequencies to penetrate the 3/4" of tinfoil JR wraps his head in and calls "screening".

zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 08:40 AM   #30
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

zeejoe,

That is a must add to your best of collected works (posts).

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women