Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2022, 03:12 PM   #16
tmo_2010
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Ourhome aint our home no more.
tmo_2010 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 04:10 PM   #17
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You know he knows every thing about how we should do are business
Advertising every day is the best way to get new clients & let reg clients know you are available !!
Reg are not always around .

It's like just betting the same dead horse over and over

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
How the fuck do you know who is suffering there? Are you in touch with every single lady who uses that site?

You take a lot of fucking liberties with all of your assumptive & speculative knowledge!...Stfu
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 04:45 PM   #18
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Advertising 101 keep yourself out there and get notice

If you have something for sale are you not going to let other's know it's for sale or you only going to put up one ad only?

No ad who is going to know you are Available ?
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 05:54 PM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Taint photos can always help in knowing who is available.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 06:57 PM   #20
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

BLM hooker advise 101, learn how to be a smart lady that handles her business and has REPEAT CLIENTS and you won't need to look like a bottom of the barrel hooker looking for newbies that don't know any better, they won't go back after the first visit anyway.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 06:57 AM   #21
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
You know he knows every thing about how we should do are business
Advertising every day is the best way to get new clients & let reg clients know you are available !!
Reg are not always around .

It's like just betting the same dead horse over and over

Speaking of beating (not betting) a dead horse, I love the misinterpretation and labeling of individuals here on this site, just because they have a dissenting opinion on an opinionated board. Although, I have known for a long time that not every opinion is welcomed, especially from certain members, no matter the opinion they have.

Did I say EVERY provider out there? No. I said the local (not new or traveling) providers who DEPEND on one time customers for all their business because they have no repeats due to the deceptive ads and lousy service they deliver need to advertise DAILY to keep their name out there. Those providers have lots of time to get on the boards to bitch about not getting a fair shake and place ads as their phone barely rings if ever, unless they do an ad. Everyone knows that many providers fit in that category, at least, those that actually see providers for sessions know what I am talking about. Now, if that post offended you, well...

There are plenty of providers who have regulars. IF she has consistent regulars, those guys know how to contact her to see if she is available without her having to place an ad. Sure, when a provider wants new clients, she may place an ad, but not every single day or multiple times a day. Now, if those supposed regulars are once every few months or longer, then they are not much of a regular are they? Better still, if you want some new clients, have one of your regulars post a review of their latest session. Everyone knows that unless she gives a piss poor session, she steals, outs guys, ect. that keeps potential clients away or makes them scratch her off his list, a review is by far and away the best ad for a provider anyway.

If OH2 comes back on online, it will probably not be for a while.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 07:17 AM   #22
ahab11
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
BLM hooker advise 101, learn how to be a smart lady that handles her business and has REPEAT CLIENTS and you won't need to look like a bottom of the barrel hooker looking for newbies that don't know any better, they won't go back after the first visit anyway.
Ahmen Brother

Girl in FW has been taking extremely good care of me since the OH2 debacle.

Don't know if coincidence or i'm a handsome guy, or what but the services are something out of a Penthouse Mag.

I would review her but I reviewed her in January so reviewing her again in March might be over the top IDK?
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 07:58 AM   #23
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
Ahmen Brother

Don't know if coincidence or i'm a handsome guy, or what but the services are something out of a Penthouse Mag.

I would review her but I reviewed her in January so reviewing her again in March might be over the top IDK?
No need for a review this soon, unless something has changed. The commentary here is enough to figure out who you’re talking about (and the extra color is appreciated!).
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 09:35 AM   #24
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am new to the area .... not funny to blame it on bad service.
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 09:38 AM   #25
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quick question, if you are in contact with the owner: will he send out email notice to those of us locked out by this when he gets it back going?
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 09:40 AM   #26
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

There's a coupla guys on this thread that think they have it alllll figured out, lolz...
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 11:47 AM   #27
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
Quick question, if you are in contact with the owner: will he send out email notice to those of us locked out by this when he gets it back going?
I think he will. He has tried to do that with his communication of a few weeks ago regarding the outage. I think because it was broadcast from the site it was either delayed or didn’t go out to everyone at once.

I’m hearing from him periodically, and I’m sure others are as well. I try to pass on the pertinent facts that have been shared with me.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 05:19 PM   #28
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
Ahmen Brother

I hear you, common sense is a lost art in the hobby the way most handle business, the smart ones stay busy laughing $, maybe less Twitter simp hunting and begging, cutting back on the girl room gossiping trying to make a zillion dollars for doing the minimal.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 07:37 PM   #29
volantsolo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

OH2 could barely log in before the page blanked again. But the Secret Benefits ad worked on 100% of the attempts!
volantsolo is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 07:51 AM   #30
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A month?! Unbelievable I thought at first was just me. Wonder if any religious fanatics hacked into it.
kiki2012 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women