Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60570
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48534
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42101
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #16
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

FIREEEEeeeeeee CJ bring the FIREEEeeee
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 04:42 PM   #17
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

This is so not going to end well. Hahaha oh well, bring the FIREEEeee
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 04:54 PM   #18
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

It's strange how providers who provide good service don't need to constantly defend themselves against bad reviews.

Almost half the reviews on your profile are "no" reviews, most saying the same types of things. Instead of going off on each reviewer, maybe you should look at how you can improve your service (if you actually have any desire to do that at all.) And before you say anything, no it's not bad to be feisty and opinionated. There are quite a few ladies who are, however you can be that way and still be a good, consistent provider. You don't need to be one or the other.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 05:15 PM   #19
cubsoxbull
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy363 View Post
It's strange how providers who provide good service don't need to constantly defend themselves against bad reviews.

Almost half the reviews on your profile are "no" reviews, most saying the same types of things. Instead of going off on each reviewer, maybe you should look at how you can improve your service (if you actually have any desire to do that at all.) And before you say anything, no it's not bad to be feisty and opinionated. There are quite a few ladies who are, however you can be that way and still be a good, consistent provider. You don't need to be one or the other.
Very well said. The Denton area doesn't have many good young providers and providing a good service would go a long way.
cubsoxbull is online now   Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 07:46 PM   #20
Remote
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I like this stuff. It seems that some people want to give but can't take. If WP offends you or you don't like what she post or has to say, Why do you enter the threads she starts? Why do comment? Do you secretly like it when she tells you to eat dick or screw yourself or whatever? Is this as close as you can get to being dominated with out admitting you like it?

Lay off the grammer, spelling and other Nazi crap. This is only for the fun/hobby, not a college class or a paper for public viewing.

Give respect get respect. If you have read her post, she tells you up front she will call you out if you piss her off. So you piss her off and she calls you out. Then you want her banned?

I have not had a session with her and probably won't, I don't go to Denton very often.
Not a WK just an observation.
Remote is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:40 PM   #21
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

This dumb Bitch puts herself in this position Remote, just like the dumbasses who have paid to see her...Why do you feel the need to defend her?? She seems quite crazy enough to handle and keep stirring up her own drama...Why do you need to tell a bunch of Fucktards to mind their own business basically, when she creates these threads?... Seriously

Some people have given her good advice since she came on here, but she doesn't heed any of it. Personally, I don't care, at this point, how she behaves. She is someone I will never see. I don't understand why you care that dudes know she is a hot mess and feel like their commentary may help her or not...The Bad-Ass-Bitch attitude doesn't work well here and neither does the defend Bat-Shit-Crazy either.

But if you want to do it, go for it, but the answer you seek about other dudes is the same one I have for you, why defend her? She doesn't want or need anybody's help, so I say, "Let her keep hanging herself and go where dumb bitches with hardheads go to die."

Let the entertainment roll on Eccieland!! She too will pass.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:55 PM   #22
Abraham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Just look at her age, 20; that says it all!
Abraham is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:26 PM   #23
Remote
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

@ ManSlut. I was not trying to defend her. I'm just saying the constant crap from some people gets old fast. If I don't like someone I put their handle in ignore and I'm done with them. I don't stalk the threads they start and post screwed up comments.

Trying to force or coerce someone to conform to the norm when it is clear they will not, seems immature. I enjoy women with attitude. I do not like people that act out because someone does not fit there preception. Just my .02.

Advice has been offered her by many on this board. It is up to her to accept and use what she will and disregard the rest. The impacts of her decision will have the appropriate impact on her business. That is up to her.

If she gets banned then I think alot of the guys on here should be banned first. Snarky comment by some members contribute nothing and serve no purpose.

Why do I care? Because I'm a caring guy.
Remote is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:43 PM   #24
SweaterPuppies
BANNED

User ID: 168505

Yawn, another thread? Seriously, no one cares.

And stop sending me weird messages. I'm not interested.
SweaterPuppies is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 07:08 AM   #25
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default didn't feel like doing multipule posts

Quote:

It's also funny how you post on everyone? I can acknowledge exactly why i have most of my reviews and i'll quote

"I love sex, but can stand psudo alpha-males trying to get a domination fix"

"I do provide GFE but one of your first three messages is [What's your special] it shows you don't want a time session, you want a cheap seat"

"I will REJECT [which many of you can't stand] anyone i feel i will not have a good time with" Meaning why should i waste time on anyone asking for a 15min special .60. If you can only last 15 min then we go longer, if you can't go longer then that sounds like a personal problem.

"I don't care what age, race, marital status, or country you are from, If you are kind and you tell me something you want to know, or mention something wrong during a session. I WILL FIX IT" no one who has ever posted a review has "DURING SESSION" said anything. I don't care about the whining and moaning if you said it during session and ignored it.

"If you post a review on me, and i have NO record of seeing you, i will easily jump on it. You write reviews you know ladies can't see, but the comments under it, because some of you buddies have a bigger ego then you, will almost write out what you say.

I rarely ever have issues with p411/ T.E.R/ or Eccie/P411 hybrids, wanna know why?
the same reason my minimum is $.60, when you are spending you money, don't be afraid to ask for what you want. but if you ask for my ENTIRE P411 menu my minimum, not only am i not going to try, i'm most likely going to get you out of my site feeling pretty stupid.

I have become naturally ready to deal with bullshit from any eccie member and will be ready to draw my sword when ready.

let me guess, net you are going to come up with some long winded BS about how i should care? respect is given at the start when we meet, but you conversation during and after alter that level of respect greatly.

sometimes i just throw random number at people, to see how far they try to haggle. Most of the eccie members i know usually in first response is how about 1/2 of that. and conversation usually ends there Remember it's not about the money, it's about the respect shown between two adults.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remote View Post
I like this stuff. It seems that some people want to give but can't take. If WP offends you or you don't like what she post or has to say, Why do you enter the threads she starts? Why do comment? Do you secretly like it when she tells you to eat dick or screw yourself or whatever? Is this as close as you can get to being dominated with out admitting you like it?

Lay off the grammer, spelling and other Nazi crap. This is only for the fun/hobby, not a college class or a paper for public viewing.

Give respect get respect. If you have read her post, she tells you up front she will call you out if you piss her off. So you piss her off and she calls you out. Then you want her banned?

I have not had a session with her and probably won't, I don't go to Denton very often.
Not a WK just an observation.
My Point exactly, for all these people who are so tired of seeing my threads, WHY ARE YOU POSTING ON THEM? because you want to have something to do, sweaterpuppies takes time out of his day just to post a complain on any post i do, that's funny to me, seeing in private he's not nearly as brave. People like him seem to want to talk as much trash as they can to build a reputation in public, but behind closed doors is a total coward.

Remote we've talked enough to where you know, i don't need help defending myself against this toddlers, BUT i do thank you, even if we don't have a date, we should definitely catch dinner sometime, it'll be my treat... i kinda wanna pick you brain a bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
This dumb Bitch puts herself in this position Remote, just like the dumbasses who have paid to see her...Why do you feel the need to defend her?? She seems quite crazy enough to handle and keep stirring up her own drama...Why do you need to tell a bunch of Fucktards to mind their own business basically, when she creates these threads?... Seriously

Some people have given her good advice since she came on here, but she doesn't heed any of it. Personally, I don't care, at this point, how she behaves. She is someone I will never see. I don't understand why you care that dudes know she is a hot mess and feel like their commentary may help her or not...The Bad-Ass-Bitch attitude doesn't work well here and neither does the defend Bat-Shit-Crazy either.

But if you want to do it, go for it, but the answer you seek about other dudes is the same one I have for you, why defend her? She doesn't want or need anybody's help, so I say, "Let her keep hanging herself and go where dumb bitches with hardheads go to die."

Let the entertainment roll on Eccieland!! She too will pass.
Guess what, i'll never fall to a wimp like you i can promise you that, know why because you are a weak child! BAB isn't a attitude like you keep trying to show in public, in fact hell yea i am and a quote "Bat - Shit - Crazy" because i'd never get run over by ratchets throwing shapes.

So ave a problem stop being so sleeveen think and do something about it. You shower of savages, but notice if you approach me with respect usually i will respond with the same level of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham View Post
Just look at her age, 20; that says it all!
You are a new one? i didn't know age determined the ability to use a computer? Are you referring to starting drama? because most of the guys here are at ;east twice to 2.5 times my age and they start hell consistantly.

Meh i work out in the nip so to be honest i'm not afraid of anything these "old kids" have to say lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
Yawn, another thread? Seriously, no one cares.

And stop sending me weird messages. I'm not interested.
rofl, so you are not intrested and not making up lies? that says alot about your character
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 07:54 AM   #26
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
It's also funny how you post on everyone?
Actually I haven't posted on a single one of your reviews. I have posted in some of your other threads, but not on a single review.

I have offered advice, as others have, and you just ignore it because you know everything... yet you keep getting crap reviews, and most of them say the same thing. If you stop with the shitty service, you won't get bad reviews and you won't have to come in here and defend them in co-ed.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:26 AM   #27
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Surely you are close to having enough points for another ban.

Oh...and I'll pass.
I was wanting to see some strange!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:10 AM   #28
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby View Post
I was wanting to see some strange!
sorry not understanding this one
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:12 AM   #29
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Actually I haven't posted on a single one of your reviews. I have posted in some of your other threads, but not on a single review.

I have offered advice, as others have, and you just ignore it because you know everything... yet you keep getting crap reviews, and most of them say the same thing. If you stop with the shitty service, you won't get bad reviews and you won't have to come in here and defend them in co-ed.
you call it shitty service, i call it keeping to my scale. you disrespect my numbers expect me to not care nearly as much
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:46 AM   #30
blaeese
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

A classic case of "How to make friends and influence people".
blaeese is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women