Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #16
Mr Willy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

I feel the same way Carkido. I would never ask for a provider to give me a discount. If they offered one sure I would take it but I would never ask for one. I have never had a repeat with a provider that offered me a discount.
Mr Willy is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #17
hardnready
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I usually always get a return discount or grandfathered in on a special or something, which makes me see her for the second time and so on. Usually won't go back if no discount is applied, I'm a hit it and quit it kind of guy, too many girls out there to hit that pussy more than once.
hardnready is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:22 PM   #18
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yowzer View Post
I think any good and smart provider should offer her regulars (she is comfortable with) some kind of frequent flier miles. But she should be the one that offers, not asking the other way around.

I've come to the conclusion that providers set a price based partly on their needs and how much business she thinks she will get at a particular price point. Smart ones adjust accordingly. But the base, newbie price I think is based on some average of what kind of guy she is willing to see. If George Clooney knocked on her door, she would probably give his money back. But if the Sonic HedgeHog himself, Ron Jeremy shows up at the door with all his body hair, predominant belly, and maybe smelling of sweat and stale beer. You probably would want to have some kind of "family emergency" and get him out quickly. I would think that almost every provider has had a client that she probably would never like to see again.

She gets paid to kiss the frogs, not the Prince Charmings. She often has no idea when she accepts the offer which is she getting. And she needs to price accordingly. Us clients have it better since we have reviews to help with our choosing. Providers don't unless there is something going on in the woman's locker room that we are unaware. (Provider reviews clients).

Another thing, since I started hobbying back in the good old days of ASPD, table dances were $20, Escape was like 240, and indys were anything from 150 to 300+ per hour. I don't know if any of you realize that the prices really have not risen nor kept up with inflation. With the economy the way it is, prices may actually be down and supply up.

I think we as clients should feel lucky we have so many options for providers at reasonable prices compared to the rest of the country. At the Moonlight Bunny Ranch you are going to spend a fortune if you want (up to 1K), and probably not get the kind of GFE we get in Houston at a fraction of the price. Who wants it legal in Texas/Houston? I don't. I just want LE to maintain the current mostly laissez faire attitude, expect for SWs.

Next time a guys asks about discounts, just go into Jim Mora mode and start saying: "Discounts!... Discounts?...Who said anything about Discounts?" (instead of the original Playoffs, Playoffs famous bit).

YOU should get a DISCOUNT just for that post!
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:51 PM   #19
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26
Default Actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I never give the bitches discounts...ijs
I have to take that back...I've given a discount if they agree to write a good review of me...
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:58 PM   #20
Yowzer
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE View Post
YOU should get a DISCOUNT just for that post!
I knew if I played my WK card right in that post, that someone would offer me a discount.
Yowzer is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:22 PM   #21
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

"She gets paid to kiss the frogs, not the Prince Charmings. She often has no idea when she accepts the offer which is she getting. And she needs to price accordingly. Us clients have it better since we have reviews to help with our choosing. Providers don't unless there is something going on in the woman's locker room that we are unaware. (Provider reviews clients).

Another thing, since I started hobbying back in the good old days of ASPD, table dances were $20, Escape was like 240, and indys were anything from 150 to 300+ per hour. I don't know if any of you realize that the prices really have not risen nor kept up with inflation. With the economy the way it is, prices may actually be down and supply up.

I think we as clients should feel lucky we have so many options for providers at reasonable prices compared to the rest of the country. At the Moonlight Bunny Ranch you are going to spend a fortune if you want (up to 1K), and probably not get the kind of GFE we get in Houston at a fraction of the price. Who wants it legal in Texas/Houston? I don't. I just want LE to maintain the current mostly laissez faire attitude, expect for SWs."

Gosh... you really got my juices flowin...
It's great to know there is a logical hobbyist out here...the fact is, as says on my site, I AM the special. I am your fantasy come to life - not your nagging wife or worldly, whining gf...no discount unless I offer...
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:31 PM   #22
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
"She gets paid to kiss the frogs, not the Prince Charmings. She often has no idea when she accepts the offer which is she getting. And she needs to price accordingly. Us clients have it better since we have reviews to help with our choosing. Providers don't unless there is something going on in the woman's locker room that we are unaware. (Provider reviews clients).

I think we as clients should feel lucky we have so many options for providers at reasonable prices compared to the rest of the country. At the Moonlight Bunny Ranch you are going to spend a fortune if you want (up to 1K), and probably not get the kind of GFE we get in Houston at a fraction of the price. Who wants it legal in Texas/Houston? I don't. I just want LE to maintain the current mostly laissez faire attitude, expect for SWs."

Gosh... you really got my juices flowin...
It's great to know there is a logical hobbyist out here...the fact is, as says on my site, I AM the special. I am your fantasy come to life - not your nagging wife or worldly, whining gf...no discount unless I offer...
Well said Eva!
Old 01-24-2012, 05:39 PM   #23
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I knew if I played my WK card right in that post, that someone would offer me a discount.

ANY TIME YOWZER I if more hobbyist felt the way you did things would be so much easier. I don't think people realize.. we charge what we are comfortable with and what brings business. OUR RATES ARE NOT A DETERMINATION OF OUR WORTH. Most of us are well worth more than a "rate". Some ladies hobby as a second income, some as their only income. There are many factors that determine the range of donations, im sure..

But thats just my opinion. And as I stated if I ever get a pm in the box from YOWZER... DISCOUNT!! just because that was a very respectable post on your part!
Old 01-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #24
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Just contact EA or Boardman.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:29 PM   #25
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Or....he could always send a PM to Nikki....and then post a review. Might even turn out to be a "free" one.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:53 PM   #26
Super Head 713
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 95093
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always have specials/discounts
Super Head 713 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:17 PM   #27
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a base rate and run specials in the "Ad Boards" in P411 in my state or where I travel etc...My profile is set the same but I also have posted ads in Eccie saying to message me from P411 for my "Special of the month or week" etc... I also have given a discount off my base rate to repeat dates of those who I see regularly. I kind of like the p411 profile so the rates are posted and most of the time there is no question about money,discounts etc..If so I send the link to my ad on the boards.

When I travel several months in summer I tend to keep my base rate due to my round trip flights,and my week stay incall expenses so it helps make the travel worth staying longer and coming back. I offer specials to my state as well at times for a up and back in one day...multi hour required and I provide the drive up and back of course and the hotel unlessthey request me to come to them.So far this has worked out pretty well.Asking for discounts is pretty common though since the gents that are not on P411 ask rates and bargains at times but I guess that is just how it is sometimes,not everyone has the same etiquette.

Good topic peeps : )
~Exotic Beauty~
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:22 AM   #28
punisher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

punisher is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:55 AM   #29
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
Or....he could always send a PM to Nikki....and then post a review. Might even turn out to be a "free" one.

Ha Ha.. just have to love the comments of ECCIE. No it wouldn't be free but yeah he would get a discount. But on a POSITIVE NOTE.. atleast it wouldn't be a 'no' REVIEW ... if it was $$$$$ or Free!

If you want free STAY HOME.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:05 AM   #30
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Just contact EA or Boardman.
EA is a whore...and I heard he has a pimp...ijs

I'm a low volume provider...very low volume
boardman is offline   Quote