Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162398
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41277
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35700
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2016, 07:26 AM   #16
hotbrion
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramblinman69 View Post
You are pretty dumb, no offense of course. Do you have a link so I don't have to search for this blumpkin?
None taken. And you're right. I'm dumb.

Here are here links:

P411: https://www.preferred411.com/pwb-ter.cfm?cid=202836

Eccie: http://eccie.net/member.php?u=313923
hotbrion is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 07:30 AM   #17
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Sorry that happened, hotbrion. I know hindsight is 20/20, but if you have to get a hotel room for a provider so that she can do an outcall, meet her in the lobby or preferably the parking lot first, then go get the room.

Some girls have a lot to learn when it comes to TCB skills while others frankly do not care to learn them. The best way to make them understand is to speak with your wallet by not contacting those types of providers and spending your money elsewhere.

Of course, reporting NCNS and even a not so good experience with a provider, especially one who is popular will get a guy labeled by other providers as a difficult, hard to please client or by other hobbyists as a guy that is always getting the short straw when it comes to YMMV.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 07:44 AM   #18
dominos
Premium Access

Encounters: 226

She is a time waster. She may PM you stating she doesn't appreciate you doing this.
dominos is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 08:29 AM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Yep, the OP is a sucker.

A butt hurt sucker. He has posted three threads on this ... Or were there two other times when he was NCNS from the same lady?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 08:30 AM   #20
hotbrion
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Sorry that happened, hotbrion. I know hindsight is 20/20, but if you have to get a hotel room for a provider so that she can do an outcall, meet her in the lobby or preferably the parking lot first, then go get the room.

Some girls have a lot to learn when it comes to TCB skills while others frankly do not care to learn them. The best way to make them understand is to speak with your wallet by not contacting those types of providers and spending your money elsewhere.
Good advice all around. Thanks.

Quote:
Of course, reporting NCNS and even a not so good experience with a provider, especially one who is popular will get a guy labeled by other providers as a difficult, hard to please client or by other hobbyists as a guy that is always getting the short straw when it comes to YMMV.
I can understand that. My experiences have generally been positive, and I usually shrug off NCNS's as not a big deal. Sometimes outside stuff can get in the way, which I understand. If I have a bad experience, I just don't see that person again.

But this time, with 2 NCNS in 2 weeks, I figured it was bad enough that I should make sure other folks were aware of the risks if they contacted her.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:32 AM   #21
hotbrion
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azngrllvr View Post
She owes you.
That's kind of how I justified the 2nd appointment. I thought after the first NCNS, there's no way she'd do it twice.

I was wrong.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:36 AM   #22
hotbrion
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
A butt hurt sucker. He has posted three threads on this ... Or were there two other times when he was NCNS from the same lady?
I posted a review, and then saw that I was supposed to post in the Coeds section. So I wrote up a post in the Coeds section, thinking the original post would just get deleted.

The mods moved the original review to the Coeds section, so now there were 2 posts on it. Unfortunately, the post from the review section somehow got doubled when they moved it. Not sure how that happened, but it wasn't me.

Regardless, it was my fault posting it in the wrong section the first time. Sorry about that.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:40 AM   #23
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominos View Post
She is a time waster. She may PM you stating she doesn't appreciate you doing this.
She also has GPS in addition to being a time waster. Thanks for being honest and sharing with us. It takes balls to put something like this out there and risk being ridiculed.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 09:06 AM   #24
Zee Man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

you will not be ridiculed by me.. thanks for the info
Zee Man is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 09:41 AM   #25
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Thanks for being honest, advice that I would give it that there are beautiful women on here of different ethnic groups. You do not have to settle for someone that wants 375 and hour and thinks that they are above a lot of others. Many women will rock your world that you can negotiate a price for a lot less and have and in call location. If doing outcall wait and pay for the room when they arrive.
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 12:51 PM   #26
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 02:34 PM   #27
xtheunknown
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy View Post
She's a phenomenal fuck if you can catch her
Sounds like she is a phenomenal fuck with....
xtheunknown is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 03:13 PM   #28
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbrion View Post
I posted a review, and then saw that I was supposed to post in the Coeds section. So I wrote up a post in the Coeds section, thinking the original post would just get deleted.

The mods moved the original review to the Coeds section, so now there were 2 posts on it. Unfortunately, the post from the review section somehow got doubled when they moved it. Not sure how that happened, but it wasn't me.

Regardless, it was my fault posting it in the wrong section the first time. Sorry about that.

You are butt hurt, just admit it. Two NCNS reviews AND a Co-ed thread. YOU have been a member way long enough to KNOW that NCNSs belong in Co-ed yet you posted two reviews of NCNS.

NCNS happen, but you allowed it two times. The first NCNS is on her. The second NCNS is on you.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 04:25 PM   #29
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbrion

Reading that made me dizzy. pyramider,,,,hold me.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 06:50 PM   #30
NYr
You Never Really Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
[/I]

Reading that made me dizzy. pyramider,,,,hold me.
I merged all of them into this thread.
NYr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women