Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2015, 09:03 PM   #16
hawkweed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Nancy Grace, but...I don't know if I could stop once I started.
hawkweed is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 12:40 AM   #17
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

[QUOTE=Find Your Joy;1056811897]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
My idea of restoring America would be to bring back Art Deco.

I LOVE Art Deco!
I love the old Hollywood Art Deco of the 30s and 40s, must have been
a cool period in history. That whole bigger than life concept.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 05:38 PM   #18
Ramjet
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Obviously I'm flying over a valley infested with democrats. Oh well I've plunged into the Au Shau Valley so hostile environments I respect but don't fear. For me the #1 candidate would be 'Thunder Thighs". A phony if there ever was one.

How does one know when she's lying? Anytime her lips move.
Ramjet is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:33 AM   #19
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Joel Osteen is a charlatan of the first order. He and his wife are living the life, tax free, from chumps who need a cheerleader. Remember him losing $600K from his office, the take for the day, and not even depositing in the bank ? Riiiiiight... He would never fly second class. Heck, I remember in my bible days points made about giving away all your worldy possessions and follow christ. Well, Joel has YOURS, and he charters a jet !

The bible is not true: it is fiction. People have been praying or the same shit for over 40 years. that I know of. and it is only getting worse.

You never see faith healers in the emergency room, and you never see prophets winning the lottery. Wake up people. It is ancient crap, which is a hold over from cave dweller days. Isn't it interesting how whatever culture one is raised, their god is the best. Hmmm... Whassup with that ?

' GOD SPOKE TO ME ' ...Baloney. Voices in ones head. And look out when they mix politics and religion. Shoot, I remember old blubbering Criswell of First Baptist of Dallas justifying segregation with the bible. Chump ! And all the pussies said Amen !

Remember your god of 'love ' when you get pissed at Demo's, Trangenders, blacks, whites, Rev Al Sharpton, Lakewood Baptist Church, Muslims and any other fuckers you feel righteous indignation with. Fools !

Science is ALL there is. Remember that when you need to go to the Dr.s office or the Hospital. Sure as shit they won't be offering your prayers when you need a stint. And heck yea, you'll be praying like a mother fucker, as will your prayer partners, but will take the stint ! If you die, it was gods will. If you live, its gods miracle. Baloney.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:58 AM   #20
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Which brings us to Pastor Creflo Dollar’s earthly reward last week. In March, his plea to his congregation for them each to donate $300 or more so he could purchase a $65 million Gulfstream G650, the jet of choice for discerning billionaires flying the heavens like self-anointed angels, seemed to have been abandoned after public outcry. But now that the outraged voices have died down, the board of World Changers Church International, which oversees Creflo Dollar Ministries, has said it will buy this “Holy Grail” of aviation. The campaign to purchase the jet, the board said, is “standard operating procedure for people of faith” in “our community.”

Americans have always had difficulty reconciling the lofty pursuit of spiritual enlightenment with the worldly hunger for material prosperity, especially if the former rejects the latter. We want to win, even if winning means we lose something even more valuable not tangible because our fame-mongering, social-media driven culture tells us we haven’t won unless everyone else acknowledges it. (If someone does a good deed in the forest and no one’s around, is it still a good deed? Not anymore.) But how does one keep score in the spirituality game? According to the purveyors of prosperity gospel, your friends and neighbors will know how righteous you are by the size of your bank account and the make of your car.

Kareem Abdul - Jabbar June 2015
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:19 AM   #21
atf searcher
The Ass Fuck Twins

Default Nancy Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkweed View Post
Nancy Grace, but...I don't know if I could stop once I started.
To face slap Nancy Grace would be like having multiple orgasms. Stupid, worthless, self promoting. It boggles my mind why any TV network would pay her.

I don't even know who the fuck Joel Osteen is and I still want to bitch slap him just because I saw his picture.
atf searcher is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM   #22
Alastair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I would congratulate Joel Osteen for taking money from idiots. It's the greatest scam going and scandal after scandal can't stop it!
Alastair is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:21 AM   #23
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

I think watching Tammy Faye Baker bitch-slapping Joel Osteen would be one of God's mysterious ways of saying he loves us.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 11:31 AM   #24
Fawlty
Account Disabled

Crashcoph, you might want to start a thread about religion. That was not my intention for this one. You seem to have very strong feelings about the "God Issue."
Fawlty is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 11:49 AM   #25
Fawlty
Account Disabled

I'm feeling slap happy again. I must confess to watching Fox News last night and saw Sara Palin sporting lips that looked liked they had been baptized in a river of Vaseline. The light glaring off her lips was blinding. Not a big fan of lipstick, but a healthy dose of red would have been preferable. I wanted to slap that grease right off her face. I used to think she was hot.
Old 06-09-2015, 12:22 PM   #26
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawlty View Post
Crashcoph, you might want to start a thread about religion. That was not my intention for this one. You seem to have very strong feelings about the "God Issue."
Don's sweat it, atheist are always obsessing over God, it's what they do.

They still have to believe that everything came from nothing but with
no prime mover at all. Gods sense of humor.

Back on topic.

I want to slap atheist as a collective.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 03:08 PM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Do not forget about Jerry Jones ... he is also a snake oil salesman.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 03:18 PM   #28
Fawlty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Do not forget about Jerry Jones ... he is also a snake oil salesman.
You might break your hand slapping him though. I think that face is plastered on.
Old 06-09-2015, 04:29 PM   #29
atf searcher
The Ass Fuck Twins

Tom Brady.
Because he's a little bitch.
atf searcher is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 11:16 AM   #30
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Yeah, Joel Olsteen believes that God wants you to drive a Mercedes and bless your life with all manner of worldly possessions.
But art deco does rule.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women