Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: We all know they’re not going to take any responsibility for losses they suffer.
Russia and Putin 2 12.50%
Elon Musk / Disinformation 4 25.00%
Insurrectionists 1 6.25%
Senile Biden and crazy Democrat Policies 9 56.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2022, 02:08 PM   #16
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
No doubt. Fair question: is there a sadder, whinier little bitch on the planet than trump? "I'm being treated unfairly waaahhh waaahhh". Seriously, no adult in this country cries more than him. And his supporters think he's tough. Lol. They make fun of Biden for crashing his bike. trump couldn't even mount a bicycle, FFS.
Yea, I always find it weird that they consider Trump to be some kind of tough guy. He's morbidly obese and likely couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag. The funniest are the pics where they photoshop his fat face on a buff physique. Cult 45 is one of the strangest phenomenons I've witnessed in my time on this planet.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 02:24 PM   #17
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen let’s get back on the threads topic
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 03:43 PM   #18
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I’m almost as glad as you to finally see an end to Trump on the horizon but you can’t be happy with Biden?
You realize the POTUS doesn't (can't) control gas prices or inflation, right? Gas prices would be exactly where they are now if trump had won. Only trump would be lying about what's causing it and have his supporters mad at the wrong people for the wrong reasons.

I'm not thrilled with Biden, but I'm not blaming him for the state of the economy either. By the way, the Covid payments everybody's blaming started under the trump administration. His government sent out hundreds of billions in Covid relief. Only difference is, his supporters loved it then. Biden gets in and suddenly it's a problem. Lol.

It's the ridiculous hypocrisy from trump and his supporters that people have finally had enough of. Nearly every MAGA, election denier candidate in the election lost bigly this week. It's a shame it took 6 years for so many to finally wake up to it - 55% of the country was horrified from the start - but at least we can start repairing some of the damage. It looks like the bleeding has finally begun to coagulate.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 08:41 AM   #19
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
You realize the POTUS doesn't (can't) control gas prices or inflation, right? Gas prices would be exactly where they are now if trump had won. Only trump would be lying about what's causing it and have his supporters mad at the wrong people for the wrong reasons.

I'm not thrilled with Biden, but I'm not blaming him for the state of the economy either. By the way, the Covid payments everybody's blaming started under the trump administration. His government sent out hundreds of billions in Covid relief. Only difference is, his supporters loved it then. Biden gets in and suddenly it's a problem. Lol.

It's the ridiculous hypocrisy from trump and his supporters that people have finally had enough of. Nearly every MAGA, election denier candidate in the election lost bigly this week. It's a shame it took 6 years for so many to finally wake up to it - 55% of the country was horrified from the start - but at least we can start repairing some of the damage. It looks like the bleeding has finally begun to coagulate.
First let me say I hate Trump. His pompous, divisive bullshit has to go. Now
As far as who gets the blame for this miserable economy the fact is you or I do not know. If we did, we would have made a lot of money the last two years. Instead, I lost about 20% along with just about everyone.
But I’m tired of getting secondhand embarrassment watching this bumbling old man try to say something. That matters. We need to do better then Trump or Biden in 2024.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 07:06 PM   #20
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

All of,
does not appear to be an option.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 09:16 PM   #21
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I think the dems will blame themselves for not supporting enough house candidates in both New York and California. States they could have easily swept, but were too cheap. Gop'ers will blame dems and claim that they conspired at the secret pedo-pizza joint to engage the woke mobs at voting booths, rev up the FBI kabal against the bible thumping evangelical and moral majority. The facts are the people voting against people they thought would hurt them and for those who could help them.

I think the real problems with messaging this yesr, was the GOP focused too much on inflation and pricing, and the DEMs not enough.

One thing is certain the next 2 yrs will be shitty in the house, and no laws passed, and every Tom Dick n Harry will be viying to be the next POTUS. Pence just said so today, DeSantis will and there are 3-4 other Republican Governors looking to run.

If DJT gave a shit about the country, or even the GOP party, he'd bow out. Need new ppl on both sides. Matter of fact, I don't think he would get the nomination, let alone ever get elected.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women