Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2022, 11:34 AM   #16
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Maricopa County's Recorder Stephen Richer and Chairman of the County Board of Supervisors Bill Gates confirm an incredible *20%* of polling places are experiencing problems with machines tabulating votes.

This is outrageous fraud and voter suppression by the Democrats. If you think what’s happening in Maricopa County, AZ is coincidence, then you’ve got your head buried very deep up your ass. It defies all probability and statistics that on Election Day the tabulators are either not working or misreading 25% of the votes.

And this is why the Democrats in charge of this election broke the machines:

BREAKING: Election Day data shows Republicans in Maricopa County casting ballots at a rate of 4 to 1 over Democrats.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 12:13 PM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

One of the Democrat bitches from the View admits to committing voter fraud:

"I had trouble actually voting FOR HIM, absentee ballot today."

Sunny admits she voted absentee in place of her son and whines that she had trouble doing it.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1590023910078050305
Old 11-08-2022, 12:14 PM   #18
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
What a stupid way to vote in my precinct. You fill out a paper ballot and stick it in the machine. It just gets sucked in and, hopefully, tabulated. No verification to the voter AT ALL. I bitched to the lady watching the tabulator. WTF, how am I supposed to know if this thing correctly counted my vote?

This is what she said. “Oh don’t worry, it only looks shady.”

Seriously? Fuck that. I want to know that who I voted for is who the machine counted and there’s nothing. No verification screen, no receipt, nada, bupkis. It’s like we’re all suddenly Congolese.
Where I voted, after I showed my ID, I was given a blank paper, put it in the machine and voted. It had me review and then printed the ballot for me to see..... took over to another machine and put it thru to cast my vote. The only thing that would be nice is if the second machine showed the running totals on the screen so u could actually see ur vote counted correctly
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 12:18 PM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Fetterman Taps Dirty Tricks Dem Lawyer in 11th-Hour Mail-In Ballot Fraud attempt. Marc Elias has faced sanctions and condemnation over his efforts to undermine duly elected Republicans

https://freebeacon.com/elections/fet...in-ballot-bid/
Old 11-08-2022, 12:20 PM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Where I voted, after I showed my ID, I was given a blank paper, put it in the machine and voted. It had me review and then printed the ballot for me to see..... took over to another machine and put it thru to cast my vote. The only thing that would be nice is if the second machine showed the running totals on the screen so u could actually see ur vote counted correctly
No one wanted to check IDs at my precinct. I and the 2 people in front of me had them out and the poll workers just ignored them

And yep, no confirmation your vote was cast for who you marked on the ballot
Old 11-08-2022, 12:25 PM   #21
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

I had my ID ready and handed it to her, the lady in front of me just gave her name.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 02:01 PM   #22
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

You don't have to show your ID geniuses. It's just another way reptards want to make it harder for people to vote.
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 02:15 PM   #23
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
You don't have to show your ID geniuses. It's just another way reptards want to make it harder for people to vote.
Tell me bluto... do u need an instruction sheet on how to take a dump? Having an state ID and showing it is the way to keep things on the up and up. EVERYONE has an ID. Just another way the democrats want to promote cheating. To say that makes it harder to vote is nothing more than a liberal bullshit whine
Old 11-08-2022, 02:41 PM   #24
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

I was surprised they didn't ask me for my ID. I had it out and ready and they just had me sign by my name. Now you would think with everything that went down in 2020 that at the very least bare minimum they would want you to verify who you are by ID. I mean Christ this is America we have superior tech but we can't figure out to ask for ID prior to casting a vote. It's really sad
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 02:55 PM   #25
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Tell me bluto... do u need an instruction sheet on how to take a dump? Having an state ID and showing it is the way to keep things on the up and up. EVERYONE has an ID. Just another way the democrats want to promote cheating. To say that makes it harder to vote is nothing more than a liberal bullshit whine
He doesn't care about fair elections Chizzy. He doesn't like IDs because he knows it is harder for Democrats to cheat if people have to show their ID

Meanwhile the vast majority of the American public are in favor of Voter ID
Old 11-08-2022, 03:33 PM   #26
berryberry
Valued Poster

Mainstream aka Left Wing Media already trying explain away Maricopa crisis as if it is perfectly ok that the on-site, immediate tabulation process for counting votes has systematically collapsed.
Old 11-08-2022, 04:27 PM   #27
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who's whining chizzy... the reptatds that want to do anything to make it harder to vote. They want to stop mail-in ballots too. Too make it harder for people to vote. Not everybody has an ID. Not everybody has access to transportation to get out on election day to vote. Some people are afraid to go to their polling place because of fear of asshole reptards intimidating them. So don't want to stand in 4 to 6 hours lines like in Florida because asshole republican have made it very difficult to vote in democratic districts.

So you are the one who is whining about having to show id. YOU DON'T HAVE TO IN THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA.
Old 11-08-2022, 04:31 PM   #28
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

You do and you don't. The below are the actual rules

Quote:
If you've voted at your polling place before, you don't need to show ID to vote.

If you're a first-time voter, or if you moved within Pennsylvania and are voting for the first time at a new polling place, you must show ID to vote. Acceptable forms include:
Pennsylvania driver's license or PennDOT ID card
ID issued by Pennsylvania or the US government
US passport
US military ID
student ID
employee ID
confirmation issued by the County Voter Registration Office
non-photo ID issued by Pennsylvania or the US government
firearm permit
copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, or a government check that includes your name and address

Voters without ID: If you are unable to provide ID, you will be able to vote a provisional ballot.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 04:31 PM   #29
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
He doesn't care about fair elections Chizzy. He doesn't like IDs because he knows it is harder for Democrats to cheat if people have to show their ID

Meanwhile the vast majority of the American public are in favor of Voter ID
Your the one that doesn't want free and fair elections. You keep complaining about voter fraud with ZERO proof. You keep spouting the extreme radical right cry that tRump was cheated out of the 2020 election. tRump lost. But reptards want to try anything they can to make sure their candidates win. Lie, cheat, have violent a insurrection when they lose. Bunch of whiny crybabies.
Old 11-08-2022, 04:49 PM   #30
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
Who's whining chizzy... the reptatds that want to do anything to make it harder to vote. They want to stop mail-in ballots too. Too make it harder for people to vote. Not everybody has an ID. Not everybody has access to transportation to get out on election day to vote. Some people are afraid to go to their polling place because of fear of asshole reptards intimidating them. So don't want to stand in 4 to 6 hours lines like in Florida because asshole republican have made it very difficult to vote in democratic districts.

So you are the one who is whining about having to show id. YOU DON'T HAVE TO IN THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA.
Everyone has an ID. Period

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women