Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2022, 03:28 PM   #16
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Coal Salty??
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 05:39 PM   #17
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Yeah... Coal... We're in Pennsylvania, mate.
Right next to West Virginia...

... Coal... Fracking ... Natural Gas... whatever works.
And if that "Hulk" fellow from the comic books was here,
maybe we could use Gamma Rays...

... Doug Mastriano surely believes we should use our
Natural Resources for energy production.
I don't believe solar panels and windmills are enough.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 08:40 AM   #18
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Since YOU asked so kindly, mate - I will surely
responde in-kind:

... Doug Mastriano will appoint a good Sec. of State
who will secure PA elections from fraud. And work
with the legislature to eliminate "no excuse"
mail-in voting... And also work with the legislature
to get Universal Voter ID.

Mastriano will protect our 2nd Amendment rights.
And help make PA a safe concealed carry state.

Doug Mastriano will surely support law enforcement.
Make surely police have the proper equipment for
the job... While keeping violent criminals behind bars.

With Mastriano on - Pennsylvania will never become a
sanctuary state for Biden's illegal aliens.

Mastriano also supports the Rights of parents to have
input into what their children are being taught in school.
With state-wide curriculum transparency requirements.
And, of course - School Choice!

And Mastriano will invest in our natural resources.
MORE drilling for Natural gas and coal here in PA.

... I surely believe these thing make Doug Mastriano
The BETTER CHOICE...

#### Salty

excellent points salty , a few more and some supplement to your points

on elections , mastro would appoint an honest secretary of state who would distribute state and federal election support money evenly to all counties not most of it to blue counties.

on schools , mastro also would ban gender pronouns and CRT being taught and males in female sports and locker rooms.

additionally mastro would remove us from the RGGI

wolf by executive order without the consent of the legislature and against the will of the people and contrary to the industries that are the lifeblood of our economy has enrolled us in the all blue state rggi.

the RGGI is a radical climate change group that inhibits co2 emittance and many more incumbrances on power plants that will increase costs on all utilities, cost jobs inhibit the working economy and the costs will be passed on the consumers of pa and the middle class. it is the pathway to a carbon tax on all energy that the democrats in dc have wanted for years .
the participant states are delaware/conn/maine/maryland/mass/nh/ny/and nj, all blue states with climate radicals that care little for the cost only the fantasy they pursue.

mastro , with the support of the legislature will work to find reasonable and fair methods to combat climate change that reflect the will of the people .

in the case of a pandemic , mastro would work with the
people and the legislature to find solutions that are reasonable so businesses arent destroyed and rest homes dont become death houses
remember 2020 and the power grab of wolf shutting down businesses and putting covid patients in rest homes and the lives that were impacted as the death toll spiraled in these rest homes while he and rachel levine moved their parents out of the homes knowing what would happen.

mastro would work to keep taxes down and would submit a budget each year that would not increase them and possibly even work to reduce them and spending . Remember every democrat governor in the last 20 years has submitted a budget to the legislature that had an immense tax increase . Thanks to the legislature the tax was removed but mastro will save time in finding an amicable budget for the taxpayers of pa.

and lastly just look at the last 2 years , your income, your inflated costs . Do you want to continue the current administration and probably most of the same people or change it. what hasnt worked for the last 2 years will be changed mastro will bring in new people with a mindset to help families and the middle class, conscious of spending the tax dollar on economy, industry, jobs . He will work to find what helps the people of pa ,not liberal ideology , climate crackheads, drag queens, DC liberal wants or doing every thing possible to stay in power. mastro will do every thing he can to find what works for us in this state here and now.

no negativity just good valid points and comparisons that provide a contrast and an idea of what pa can expect from mastro, and that is honesty , integrity and most of all what is good for us the people of pa.
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 09:56 AM   #19
eyecu2
Valued Poster

If Mastrianos got the secret sauce and is aligned with so many ideas you all have, why is he 10points behind in the poles??

Cause of 2 reasons
1. Abortion stance.
2. Election denial.

People are tired of the nonsense and blind allegations w/o proof.

I know many states have now put in voting reps who would literally deny the will of the people to fit a party's objective, but that is the absolute worst abuse of power and that shit won't stand up in court.

Where are the middle of the road republicans who aren't looking to overturn rights and privileges of women?

If they wanted to win, they wouldn't make that a political football. When the political winds can tell you who you can fuck or if you can wear a rubber or not, the result is fucking akin to good ol Catholic Church Culture. No thanks- hence the direct language of a separation of church and state.
Old 10-31-2022, 10:24 AM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
If Mastrianos got the secret sauce and is aligned with so many ideas you all have, why is he 10points behind in the poles??

Cause of 2 reasons
1. Abortion stance.
2. Election denial.

People are tired of the nonsense and blind allegations w/o proof.

I know many states have now put in voting reps who would literally deny the will of the people to fit a party's objective, but that is the absolute worst abuse of power and that shit won't stand up in court.

Where are the middle of the road republicans who aren't looking to overturn rights and privileges of women?

If they wanted to win, they wouldn't make that a political football. When the political winds can tell you who you can fuck or if you can wear a rubber or not, the result is fucking akin to good ol Catholic Church Culture. No thanks- hence the direct language of a separation of church and state.
First as much as you want to pretend and spread lies, he is not behind by 10 points (and it is polls, not poles)

Second, while he is likely behind by 5 or less points (and one of the most accurate pollsters noted that if there is a single candidate this cycle with whom pollsters will have social and response bias issues, it's Doug Mastriano making it hard to accurately poll his support), that is solely due to lack of funding. That little asswipe Shapiro has outspent him tremendously running highly misleading negative ads against Mastriano. Mastriano has not had the funding to run many ads at all. And the ones Mastriano has run have mainly been positive telling what he believes is.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2022, 01:05 PM   #21
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The only good thing about him is that he's gonna lose.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2022, 01:07 PM   #22
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
First as much as you want to pretend and spread lies, he is not behind by 10 points (and it is polls, not poles)

Second, while he is likely behind by 5 or less points (and one of the most accurate pollsters noted that if there is a single candidate this cycle with whom pollsters will have social and response bias issues, it's Doug Mastriano making it hard to accurately poll his support), that is solely due to lack of funding. That little asswipe Shapiro has outspent him tremendously running highly misleading negative ads against Mastriano. Mastriano has not had the funding to run many ads at all. And the ones Mastriano has run have mainly been positive telling what he believes is.
I see ads slandering Shapiro on a daily basis, and there was also a very prominent billboard running on the parkway west for months slandering him. Why do you folks have such a tough time telling the truth?
Old 11-05-2022, 01:26 PM   #23
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
I see ads slandering Shapiro on a daily basis, and there was also a very prominent billboard running on the parkway west for months slandering him. Why do you folks have such a tough time telling the truth?

The first rule of the GOP Cult is you do not talk about the GOP Cult.

The second rule of the GOP Cult is you do not talk about the GOP Cult...

And lastly- stay in lock step with the message, repeat it often and no matter what...don't talk about the GOP Cult.

BTW Mastriano is gonna be blown out IMHO.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:05 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Where? They are certainly not running on TV from the Mastriano campaign. Mastriano is severely out funded by little asshole Shapiro. The very limited TV ads Mastriano has run have mainly been positive telling what he believes in. Why do you have such a hard time telling the truth?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 06:52 AM   #25
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen

The staff has posted instructions to stay on topic (see post #13) Any staff actions taken will remain
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 07:06 AM   #26
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Let's put the train back on the tracks. Doug's been running targeted ads. I see 3x the number of pro-Doug ads on YouTube videos. They pop up on Twitter and the radio. He does have billboards.

Just saw some ads on TV as I cycled through the news this morning while eating breakfast.

So he's definitely out there. Definitely targeting. Definitely in the game.

What appeals to you about him? What is he going to do for you that no one else will? Why is he the man for the job?
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 09:26 AM   #27
eyecu2
Valued Poster

The only positive things about him is he served in the military, believes in cracking down on crime and fentanyl. But his far right extremist' stance and his election denial make him unelectable. I have nothing else that is positive to say about him, so I sure hope I don't get any points for this!!
Old 11-07-2022, 08:12 AM   #28
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

I think Berry's post from elsewhere is notable and worthy of inclusion because this is Doug's pitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
His Candidate Statement today in the Trib sums up this honest man...

Read it and learn more about this humble man:

I never wanted to be a politician. I grew up in a middle-class family, and my dad served in the Navy. All I ever wanted to do was serve my country as a soldier. I served in the U.S. Army for 30 years before retiring as a colonel. After my time in the Army, I grew disillusioned with the direction of our country. I feared that I’d be passing on to my son a version of America that was less free and less prosperous. I decided to do something about it and run for office.

As Republican state senator in 2020, I was a lone voice fighting back against the covid mandates and lockdowns. I stood with business owners who lost their livelihoods because their businesses were deemed “non-essential” by Gov. Tom Wolf.

I’ve dedicated my life to fighting for freedom, defending our families and serving the people of this great commonwealth.

As governor, I’ll fight the effects of inflation by reducing your taxes and putting more money in your pocket. I’ll slash the gas tax and save you money at the pump. I’ll lower your monthly utility prices by unleashing the potential of our energy industry here in Pennsylvania.

I’ll be the governor who finally signs legislation that eliminates unfair property taxes for all homeowners.

When it comes to education, parents will be empowered to send their kids to schools that fit their unique needs. We’ll expand transparency requirements at all schools so parents can see what their children are learning.

I’ll fight the rise in violent crime by fully funding our police and keeping violent criminals behind bars.

Our commonwealth is in desperate need of new and bold leadership. The status quo has had predictable results. Our sons and daughters continue to move to other parts of the country for better opportunities. We must stop this exodus.

Career politicians from both parties have neglected to provide adequate leadership. It’s time for a change. I would be honored to serve as your governor.

To learn more about my platform and my plan, please go to Doug4Gov.com.

https://triblive.com/opinion/candida...ug-mastriano/?
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 06:50 PM   #29
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
The only good thing about him is that he's gonna lose.

Ok, staying on topic, I will say something nice: Thank you Doug, you lost even better than I expected you too.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women