Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48461
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41749
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2012, 05:34 PM   #16
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Default So is a review...the guy's, Eccie's or the ladies

To me, if it is not against Eccie's rules....then the review is the guy's review...it is not Eccie's, not the ladies or even the other guys review. And any comments about his experiences with a lady, if he chooses to make comparisons to another lady...is his option

Now if his comments have little to do with the review itself...it would probably depend on who the reviewer is as to how much weight his comments are given.

If the guy is being a jerk about it...I'm sure the ladies will find out about it, one way or another.

The guys will be able to make their own determination as to what the reviewer's motivation was.

IMO I would think a confident, well respected provider...who has a solid track record of delivering great experiences...would at best, just have a marginal interest in what is being reviewed about her. When discussing the general topic of reviews, with the ladies that I have been with, that has been what I have been told...do I totally believe that, sometimes...but I love the self confidence shown by them, in addition to be a sexy turn on!!!!!
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:53 PM   #17
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Ok Ryan, then how about a compromise. If you just can't help yourself, and just have to drop someone else's name in a provider's review, how about you do it as a public comment? That way we know who doesn't respect us, and can make our decisions accordingly.

As a last resort, if you just can't help yourself, and you have to do it in private, how about send the lady a message so that she knows not to humiliate herself by linking a review to her showcase, her P411 account, her personal website, etc that was turned into an ad for someone else?

Fair enough?

Here is food for thought. You say discussion shouldn't be limited to the girl being reviewed. Ok, I get that. But you have a men's lounge, PM's, and an ISO board also intended for that exact purpose. Basically what you are saying is that even though your house comes equipped with a bathroom, you still firmly believe that taking a dump should not be limited to the bathroom, but rather, you ahve the right to take a dump anywhere you please in your own home. Now, that is certainly true enough. But isn't it fair to say that just because you *can* do something doesn't necessarily mean you *should*?
I think the better analogy would be that even though glasses to drink from are in the kitchen I still drink from other faucets in my house because of convience and they can serve the same purpose.

Having the information closest to my initial place of reading is most helpful. The mens lounge and other areas are for more in depth discussions. When I have wanted discuss something more than a quick comment in a review, I make the comment in the review and start a thread in ML. For me that is the most efficient way to use this site.

I guess the problem I have is you make it sound like if the review has your name listed on it that it is your review. I think it is the guys/communities review. It is about the guys experience and about other guys finding their ways to the best experience they can get. Girls have their websites, their p411page, their ads on this site and other sites. The reviews are for the guys (even when about you) as are the other private places on this site.

Also, there are a bunch of reasons to leave the comment in private and not PM you. For example comments are normally related to the review or similar experiences and it is against board rules to share private access information.

Im going to be overly blunt with my last point. I think you need to get over the review that you found mentioned another girl. Just like I think guys should get over you writing false reviews to get private access. A vast majority of comments that I have ever read about you have been positive. Not every comment is going to go your way, but if you continue to provide the services that you are known for it will work out the best way it can in the long run. I really think it is in your best interest to drop this topic. Every time you comment on this topic it reminds me (and Im sure other guys) that you broke the board rules and it also makes it seems like their is a lot of drama around you when traditionally there has been none.
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:22 PM   #18
Guest012814
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

I think Allie has got it spot on also. Giving another providers name in a review other than saying something informative like "she has the same attitude as so and so" is thread hijacking.
If guys read the reviews, or even manned up and PM'd a provider, and adked them, they would know what the provider does and doesn't do and decide for themselves if she's "worth the money" and not have to play the "my ATF does this, this provider doesn't" compare game. In the end we are here to experience a fun relax free time and have some great sex. We don't have to play the "shop n compare the savings" game...we aren't shopping for a new couch.
Guest012814 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #19
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Bcd.....I'm merely throwing out another way of looking at things. No we are not shopping for a new couch, but we are shopping for an unique experience.

Just as the ladies have every right to do their screening process...we as guys are also screening to have a "fun relax free time..."

And for some guys, not all, part of the screening process is "shop n and compare savings". For others, reading a reviewer (espec a respected one) mention another
provider's name....with no malice...can also help us decide.

Bcdrummer, as long as whatever is mentioned is not against Eccie rules....personally I have a hard time telling people what they can or can not do in their reviews.

And how is it thread hijacking, if in the guy's own review, he decides to name another provider???

No disrespect to the ladies...but the review section and M/L and private comments is for us guys....just as the ladies have their own forums.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #20
Guest012814
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

You do make some good points VK. A review is a guys review, period. I agree with you on that. We are essentially rating the provider with a review, similar to how ypud rate a car. but its not a car, its a person, so IMHO some decorum and class is needed. I guess I'm personally against the blatant comparisons such as "so and so doesn't do daty but so and so does, so she's not worth the money" type of comments. Simply saying a provider doesn't offer something and this why you may reconsider repeating is both enough information. Most of us can read between the lines of a review...no need to blantantly disparage a provider by comparing her to another negatively is all.
Guest012814 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #21
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Bcd...I totally get where you are coming from. I think basically we are on the same page, as to the "whatever is or is not said" part...the key is to be honest about it, but show some class.

An example, for your consideration, lol...your point is "so and so doesn't do it"...so she's not worth the $" is crass. However for some, the fact that "doesn't" maybe significant to some @ that particular provider's price point.

I would say, we both agree that saying "so and so doesn't" without the "not worth" part would be cool. Let the guys determine on there own, their own conclusion...the reviewer's comment on the "not worth" part is not needed.

Boy....the G/T Lady has landed...and has brought some especially fine green tea tonight

Cheers Bcd!!!
Old 12-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #22
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrew_2000 View Post
Yes I have been gone for a while....but (disappointing for some), I'm back. SS...I'm really not tracking....but maybe somebody else will comment.
Wow looks like some things happened when I was gone....not sure what the implication is but I am glad to see ya again. I actual am trying to work my way out again. Made it about 4 years last time and the earth cracked again...back on topic! There were lots of comments, thanks for taking this serious folks and I do see a pattern.
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:48 PM   #23
ss4699
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol View Post
I don't think its fair to sway the review ... That's kinda rude imo
Quote:
Presumably the provider who does ... But if the review in question is a positive one - ostensibly intended to let other guys know she is a great experience thus encouraging them to visit her - why take that away from her because she is not your cup of tea?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
There are so many other threads and forums to compare the girls to each other, personally I think a girl's review is just that, hers. If the guy wants to write in his own review that he thinks another girl would have delivered more for less or whatever, than he can write that in there, if guys have other suggestions, there are more discreet methods such as PMs. That's just my opinion though.
well the ladies who have shared so far agree with what I was thinking about and some guys agree and others don't. And I think it is a good area for discussion even if we never agree. So any other suggestions of the general concept or specific applications?
Old 12-03-2012, 08:55 PM   #24
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

SS....no implication. Took a break from the board (but not the hobby). I think I understand the topic better now. I'd say its okay for the OP to make such a statement....but it would be 'bad form' for it to be in a follow on comment.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:54 PM   #25
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

@ KCjjj

Grow up little boy.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:30 PM   #26
ss4699
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrew_2000 View Post
SS....no implication. Took a break from the board (but not the hobby). I think I understand the topic better now. I'd say its okay for the OP to make such a statement....but it would be 'bad form' for it to be in a follow on comment.

Would agree with that after some consideration too. Welcome

Quote:
@ KCjjj

Grow up little boy.
Unlikely to impossible would be a general forcast. Atleast is will not snow! Today.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:27 PM   #27
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

If you feel the need to pimp whatever manipulative cunt is letting you go bb for publicity in someone else's review, at least be a man about it and put it out there without a private tag.

This kinda behavior....sneaky, narcissistic, rude is shameful and it doesn't make you a baller, it makes you pathetic.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:02 PM   #28
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna View Post
If you feel the need to pimp whatever manipulative cunt is letting you go bb for publicity in someone else's review, at least be a man about it and put it out there without a private tag.

This kinda behavior....sneaky, narcissistic, rude is shameful and it doesn't make you a baller, it makes you pathetic.
So that is why some guys talked so highly of you in other girls' reviews. ijs
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:26 PM   #29
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

It isn't right. And if I had known I would have said something. Reviews are for discussion of the woman in the first post, not a time to undermine just cause you want freebies or whatever. There is a difference between commenting on subpar service and turning a review into a threAD for someone else.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:56 PM   #30
bartipero
Valued Poster

"...Basically what you are saying is that even though your house comes equipped with a bathroom, you still firmly believe that taking a dump should not be limited to the bathroom, but rather, you ahve the right to take a dump anywhere you please in your own home. Now, that is certainly true enough. But isn't it fair to say that just because you *can* do something doesn't necessarily mean you *should*?"

My dog sure does.

(I figured I'd help Lacrew stay off track. Lol)
bartipero is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women