Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35917
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2015, 12:16 PM   #16
whatacrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Your middle school teacher should have done a better job with reading comprehension..... You might go question her on why you don't understand the guideline. It's rather simple but as you displayed in another thread you definitely have a comprehension issue.

Questioning members or pointing out the ineffectiveness of a MOD is not slamming or bashing. You would be surprised at the number of contacts I've received from members that did not know it was even ALLOWED to question a MOD.

I use no foul or disrespectful language in dealing with either and my comments are based in the information presented her in areas that are accessible to those reading.

My opinion alone on a situation is not going to change anything. When others see that it is possible for someone to question what is reported here, even questioning the MODs, they often do exactly as you suggest and when enough people question things it gets the attention of staff.

DH's comment that you "get the community you deserve" covers a lot of things..... one of them being that if you allow yourself to be spoonfed shit by people telling you it's pudding.... then you get far more shit in the future....
Your mom gets spoon-fed shit, even though she learned it was pudding in college.
whatacrock is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 01:44 PM   #17
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
See a pattern?

Do ya think the PIMP posting these Ads on these ladies has it cleared through ECCIE Staff that he has access to the accounts?

12-02 Danielxxx
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1568278

Nice to meet you! I am a new provider in the area. Hopefully, I can get better acquainted with all of you guys in the near future...

$200/hr GFE (full menu)
$300/hr GFE + Greek

Appointments scheduled through PM only!

11-20 Izabellxxx
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1558034 <= Thread Title? WHO is iNTRODUCING her?)

Hi, my name is Izabell! I'd really like to meet some you guys now that I'm back in Corpus Christi...

Donations:

$250/hr GFE
$200/hh GFE

...also, I'm available for doubles with Delilah361 on request!

Appointments are scheduled through PM only!

10-28 Yvonne361
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1536774

Hi boys! my name is Yvonne, I'm new to ECCIE and really want to meet some of you guys!

$200/hr GFE
$300/hr PSE

PM for appointments, please!

11-28 Dixxxie Ray
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1564653

Southern Sweetheart Dixxxie Ray will be running specials this weekend in CC!

$220/hr

Please use private messaging for appointments...

texxxassfilms appears to me alive and well pimpin as he has fo a long time now...........

Seems like it would be easy enough to verify and shut down if not authorized.....

So we can assume that El Gato is on the ball and these gals are age verified and independent?
I think you're confusing being a LAZY manager with being the SAME manager...
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 02:10 PM   #18
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
They are smoking hot and fuck like earthquakes.
Who cares if they have someone helping them? It's their business, let them run it.

That is true, I've seen each of these ladies except for Danielxxx...

Quote:
Originally Posted by texxxassfilms View Post
+1 Moondoggie - I don't really care if a girl is managed or not as long as I don't have to run into the guy(s).
However, I do not appreciate people accusing me or even lumping me in with a group or girls that I no longer associate with.
TFF, so what WOULD you do if you did run into him?
He's gone now anyways, so I guess it doesn't matter, don't want this thread closed since TAF can't respond...

Quote:
I don't care if they are managed either....
I do care that it's being done within the guidelines of the board so that we know that she is not a minor.

Fuck that, I DO want to know if they are being managed. This should be stated up front, as easy as saying "Hey contact my assistant here: myassistant@gmail.com". Although the guidelines allow an assistant to "place ads", it doesn't say the manager should takeover the providers account, in fact the guideline seems to discourage this for obvious reasons. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these managed girls didn't even know the passwords to their own ECCIE accounts.
South Texas has some very good agencies that someone smart could emulate and all this shit would've never started. Instead, we got an UTR pimp agency that was too impatient and greedy and deliberately worked along the loopholes and grey areas. As the acronym suggests, ECCIE is about information exchange, a category which UTR managers don't really fit into.

Sorry about the rant..
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 02:32 PM   #19
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbylover View Post

That is true, I've seen each of these ladies except for Danielxxx...

TFF, so what WOULD you do if you did run into him?
He's gone now anyways, so I guess it doesn't matter, don't want this thread closed since TAF can't respond...

Fuck that, I DO want to know if they are being managed. This should be stated up front, as easy as saying "Hey contact my assistant here: myassistant@gmail.com". Although the guidelines allow an assistant to "place ads", it doesn't say the manager should takeover the providers account, in fact the guideline seems to discourage this for obvious reasons. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these managed girls didn't even know the passwords to their own ECCIE accounts.
South Texas has some very good agencies that someone smart could emulate and all this shit would've never started. Instead, we got an UTR pimp agency that was too impatient and greedy and deliberately worked along the loopholes and grey areas. As the acronym suggests, ECCIE is about information exchange, a category which UTR managers don't really fit into.

Sorry about the rant..
Renting is good. Things need to get said. Anna needs to be said more often by members in the area.

When I said I didn't care if they were managed that doesn't mean that I don't want to know that they are managed. I just want to know who I'm talking to when I'm discussing setting up a session
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 04:15 PM   #20
whatacrock
Valued Poster

Your mom's managed... She's taking a class in the art of discussion when setting up a session... In college.
Old 12-05-2015, 04:23 PM   #21
Bill James
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Do you live at home with your mom? You sure talk a lot I shit about moms
Bill James is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 04:28 PM   #22
whatacrock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill James View Post
Do you live at home with your mom? You sure talk a lot I shit about moms
No...I live at home with your mom..mind your fucking business... Fucking kiss ass!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women