Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41287
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35702
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2011, 01:42 PM   #16
Traveltheworld
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

May be it's just me but I see a double standard here.
I'm not taking anybody's side, and i am not saying what he said was right.
However, you guys are bashing him and calling him names him for expressing his provider preference. I also see some providers who do not cater some other race, but all you say to that is to each of their own or something.
Just a thought...
Traveltheworld is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:06 PM   #17
Sir Lurksalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Ugly is as Ugly does

I may be wrong, but it sounds as if this joker just wants to share his views with various providers. He starts off with "I saw you on ECCIE", but asks questions that he should know the answer - check her showcase, website, whatever. Maybe I'm naive - relatively new to the hobby - but the research should already be done.

Then we get to the content. It's been posted & debated that he was rude & ugly to Brittany (and, by extension, Pepper). The message itself was not rude, but the content was definitely ugly. Racism and bigotry are always ugly. He could have implied his racism by just saying "no thanks" when he got his answer. Instead, to Brittany & Pepper, he shared commentary "That's too bad! I don't see girls that see blacks! Definitely don't want to go where they have been, ever!"

As the old adage goes, better to be quiet and thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt.
Sir Lurksalot is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:11 PM   #18
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Please forward his handle. I don't tolerate ignorant people. Period!
And I definitely want to make sure I don't see that racist fool let alone spend my precious time conversing with him As I love & crave me some chocolate Malik Yoba/LL Cool J loven every now & again and if some chump has an issue with it. TFB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanylennox View Post
NO, NO, NO!!!! It just makes me ANGRY!

I… have no words for this.

Hi Brittany,
I saw you on ECCIE. What are the days and hours you usually book? General incall location? Rates for Half Hour and Hour? Are you seeing blacks? Thanks in advance.....

Sir,
Please visit brittanylennox.com to find answers about rates and session length. I'll need a reference or a preferred 411 account before we can play.

Brittany,
I appreciate the information. Before I send references, are you seeing blacks?

Sir,
As long as the gentleman is clean, respectful, and can provide references I generally do not concern myself with height, weight, age, race, or religious preferences.

Brittany,
GOSH! That's too bad! I don't see girls that see blacks! Definitely don't want to go where they have been, ever! Sorry, just my preference. Best of luck to you though.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 02:40 PM   #19
Aftershock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willen View Post
Yup, it could have been worse--although it's plenty bad enough IMHO. But why did he not start with the fact that he won't see women who see blacks? That would have saved time.
I agree, if you read his first message, the end of it is really very open to interpretation and lacking the specifics that would have saved Brittany some time frustration.

Hi Brittany,
I saw you on ECCIE. What are the days and hours you usually book? General incall location? Rates for Half Hour and Hour? Are you seeing blacks? Thanks in advance.....

The "Are you seeing blacks? "part could be interpreted that this hobbyist is wanting to know if she provides to blacks because he is black, thats the way I understood it the first time through until I got to the end of the conversation/messages.

Honestly the writer seems like he's playing word games but if not, he should be a bit more specific and up front to avoid this run around. For example he should just simply state in his initial contact to a provider like so: Hi Provider X Im interested in seeing you but before we get started I need to put it out there that I do not see providers that see blacks... Or something to that effect.
Aftershock is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:04 PM   #20
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Brittany, as infuriating as it must be for you to get this type of pm, it is his *right* to see who he chooses...just as we have choices.

A simple message, stating his preference, would have been much more considerate of your time...but, it is what it is. He may have chosen to construct his pm, in a way, to ensure whether you do or don't accept AA gentlemen.

You'll never know his real intention...so, I wouldn't loose sleep over it that's for sure! Look on the bright side...count your blessings!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:22 PM   #21
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Some people are inconsiderate about a providers feelings.
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:27 PM   #22
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
Please forward his handle. I don't tolerate ignorant people. Period!
And I definitely want to make sure I don't see that racist fool let alone spend my precious time conversing with him As I love & crave me some chocolate Malik Yoba/LL Cool J loven every now & again and if some chump has an issue with it. TFB!

He didnt give me one, but I have the email if you would like it.

I dont care what kind of providers he sees, I just thought it was funny that he uses slang Ive heard from black people, but doesn't like them lol Doesn't make sense! Silly man!
Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:17 PM   #23
Keyzer Soze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

IMO the best course of action is to post his handel on the ladies forum,of course it's your call Brittany. With my post # 23 on this thread I believe the hobbyist got what he wanted,some recognition. Time to put this thing to bed.
Keyzer Soze is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:32 PM   #24
starlitejazz
Gaining Momentum

Racism is rude......period. If you don't think it is, here's your sign.
"Racist".
starlitejazz is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:58 PM   #25
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Perhaps it's someone you both know and getting a laugh at your expense. No! It wasn't me.

I myself never see anyone who has had sexual relations with alpacas.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:04 PM   #26
bamatide
Valued Poster

I wonder if that a requirement in his RL.
bamatide is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:31 PM   #27
bpc317
Registered Member

I think the guy's actions were absolutely inappropriate and Brittany is justified in her anger. He played her (via email) and probably had no intention of seeing her anyway, or Pepper either for that matter. He just wanted to rub in in their faces what he thinks of them, or any other provider, who see's men that HE doesn't like.

Bigotry is inappropriate in any form... in any industry...
bpc317 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:49 PM   #28
Guest031811
Account Disabled

User ID: 2652
My ECCIE Reviews

It's really difficult for me to live in a racist society. I recently graduated from a school that had some of the WORST reverse discrimination I've ever experienced. Do you know how many summer programs (grad school prep) and scholarships I was automatically exempt from because I am not Hispanic? Too many to count.

Nothing leaves such a bitter taste in your mouth. If the person has the necessary requirements, then they should be accepted. Period.

How many gentlemen would be up in arms if the same email scenario would have been based on age??? ("do you see men over the age of 50?" with a similar response.) Am I somehow broken and disgusting because I see gentlemen over the age of 50 too???
Guest031811 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:21 PM   #29
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield View Post
He didnt give me one, but I have the email if you would like it.

I dont care what kind of providers he sees, I just thought it was funny that he uses slang Ive heard from black people, but doesn't like them lol Doesn't make sense! Silly man!
pepper really????? LOL
"say"??? slang?? i think the guy meant "saw"
anywho..miss u girl!!
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:49 PM   #30
JSmith2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
pepper really????? LOL
"say"??? slang?? i think the guy meant "saw"