Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41286
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35702
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2011, 06:33 PM   #16
finlay
Account Disabled

User ID: 56335
My ECCIE Reviews

My husband... Hey fin, come check out this site.. I think you would enjoy this.

When I was a little girl.. before the times of pretty woman... the idea of it all seemed glamorous to me. I dunno I guess you could say Im living my dream.. kinda corny. But I sure have been enjoying myself
finlay is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:51 PM   #17
iluvbigtits
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I was married and travelling 10+ months a year out of town. When i was home the wife was a bitch. To quote Ron White "I'm a pretty loyal dog, but if you want to keep me under the porch, you're gonna have to pet me once in awhile." i was working in seattle and found an online board that was free. it had a lady that specialized in my tastes and i went for it. Never looked back. After that, it was kinda ironic, now girls call me all the time and want to go out. I guess when they can smell the competition. I dunno. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Cheers
iluvbigtits is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 07:46 AM   #18
BritishBabe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13438
My ECCIE Reviews

Amazing honest answers...I love reading all of them. Such an array of diffferent people here. There is a little bit of something for everyone here!! I do miss ASPD....

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? Anyone got a little hobby action going on?
BritishBabe is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:09 AM   #19
chii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

got tierd of head games from gf and spending too much money and time with little results lot better at keeping it business and moving on and met lots of cool people along the way.......
chii is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:43 AM   #20
tribalneo
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I wish I had plans this weekend .
tribalneo is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:11 PM   #21
Ozzie Bollocks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I have one of those jobs that keeps me just off-tempo with the rest of the world. When most people play, I work. When most people sleep, I play. I also tend to work the weekends so it is hard to meet ladies in a "normal" social setting. Plus I hate crowded and noisy clubs.
Ozzie Bollocks is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:19 PM   #22
sympleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Years of society bombarding me with pictures and ads promoting sexual innuendo...... and eons of human genetics.

Or at least thats what I'll tell my court appointed therapist.

Sympy.
sympleman is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 08:17 PM   #23
Badgirllover
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

went to a MP when I was in Ft. Sill after being dumped by my gf, had a good experience. Came back, went to VIP a few times, eventually BP, then found this and never looked back. You could say I'm using this to learn how to act around the ladies (i'm still kinda of an idiot around them) and because I like meeting cool people and yes I'll admit it, sex.
Badgirllover is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:28 PM   #24
ammonite
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Wanted to do something crazy so I did a double in NYC. The ladies asked me to review them on TER, "What's TER " I asked. They told me and said google it. When I did our old site came up as well. I looked at it and realized I better start making more money because I was going to need more disposable income LOL.
ammonite is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:22 PM   #25
Master Betty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

My ex and I broke it off 6 years ago. Ironically, we were together for 6 years. After a "long term relationship" (I'm just turning 30), I pick up where I left off with school and a second job. After jumping into the dating game head-first, I realize that's it's definitely NOT the same as when I left it in high school. I tried dating high (38) and low (19) and it was same bullshit...some used me for dinner...others paraded me for my knowledge and position in my professional field of work. I was being used in every which way...going through head games, bitch fits, and warding off loser ex's. I'm not a wham-bam, hit it on the first date kind of guy either...but I, for the life of me, could not build a steady and cohesive relationship with ANY of the women I wooed. By week three, I'd typically be in the dog house or accused of running game for not seeing them as often. Well excuse me for putting in 60+ hours so that in 10 more years, I can work only 30 and make three times as much! They couldn't digg the types of sacrifices I was making.

SO, after another lousy date with a $140 tab and blue balls from hell, I decided to hit up a strip club. Two hours, $60, and a bj w/cfs later, I was a happy man. It made fiscal sense...and LESS time than it took with dating. No late night phone calls...no 24 hr texting bombardments. I could focus on my work, school work, and no worries about ditching friends for dates that lead to nowhere. It actually suits my needs.
Master Betty is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:47 AM   #26
imurjob
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I have worked at a health club for the last 10yrs and have come across many people in my time many willing to partake in fun b4 and after club hrs. 5 yrs back had sum fun with an older lady who later turned me on to aspd, then took me to a aspd party. The rest is history
imurjob is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:54 AM   #27
chii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

i understand man really i do been there too
chii is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:36 AM   #28
Love Your Zoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

For me it was a progressive journey. After my divorce I was hitting the strip clubs pretty often, having a good time, but never getting any action there, beyond wandering hands. Then a friend took me to Boys Town across the border from Laredo, where I had a good time with a cutey at one of the bars. I moved not to long after that (from SA) and started checking out the AMPs in my new location, to get a little more bang for the buck, but kinda wanted to have more choice in the selection process, so I started looking at providers on the Internet, got lucky with some of my new "friends", and I was hooked. I Found ASPD when I moved back to SA.
Love Your Zoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:14 PM   #29
CrimsonValkyrie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

It is all about variety for me. I have a pretty good sex life with my SO but once in a while i just like to have something different. I only hobby about once or twice a year (sometimes a bit more). I started on ASPD, never joined but found a provider there named Ecstacy. She was my first in the hobby. I always wondered what happened to her.
CrimsonValkyrie is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:28 PM   #30
alcojr81
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

For me, I'm a shy person by nature and because of it tend to stay within my circle of friends. Finally decided enough was enough, gave it a shot and, though still nervous, came out relaxed and feeling euphoric. Now that I think about it, though, as it's been a while I think it's about time to jump in the pool again!
alcojr81 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women