Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162934
Yssup Rider60578
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #16
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

KennedyLayneDFW has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove KennedyLayneDFW from the recipient list and send the message again.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Just post your thoughts in open forum.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #18
Guest071315
Account Disabled

User ID: 2857
My ECCIE Reviews

I was going to start a thread on screening!! How funny!!

I don't know why it is so hard to give 3 provider references. I contact them through p411 and wait for a response. So many guys have contacted me for an appointment through Eccie but not one has panned out due to no response from the ladies or not having references. Then they write me back saying don't worry about it; they found someone else. This is why I rarely use Eccie; time wasters!!
Guest071315 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #19
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Just post your thoughts in open forum.
I was trying to agree with her and just add a smart ass remark and thought it was funny that this was the response I got from the system.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #20
Zorro
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

P411 is EVERYBODY'S friend! Just saying
Zorro is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #21
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Lazy wankers, who needs 'em. And too lazy to PM? Piss off.

And WTF are you ladies feeding your boobs? Jeez...not a complaint, mind you, just sayin...wooooooo ha, a whole thread full of chix with BIG boobs!
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:38 PM   #22
Jake Perman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishGuy13 View Post
KennedyLayneDFW has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove KennedyLayneDFW from the recipient list and send the message again.
I noticed the same thing. I'd love to meet up with this local cutie and her fabulous boobs, but I can't PM her. Kennedy, if you read this please send me a PM!
Jake Perman is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:50 PM   #23
AT6Texan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 114

Getting screened is usually pretty simple, occasionally I will have a lady take a while I not sure why.
AT6Texan is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #24
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

I'll chime in. I am one of the guys that can't give two or three refs. I will explain why. I'm not sure that this is common but I just wanted to show that there are guys that legitimately can't give out the number required by some women.

I am kind of selective and when I find something I like, I will more than likely stick with it. I have seen one girl consistantly for right at a year. She is not available to verify this. I have seen one other lady more than twice, but the last time I saw her was about the first quarter of the year, so that's not really recent, and some women may not find that acceptible. Another aspect of it is that the truth is, sometimes women are not into giving references for whatever reason.

Now if you require a name and two references, that is not unreasonable at all. I just dont give my last name. Once I made an exception and handed my DL to a certain young lady because I really wanted to meet her and I wanted her to feel more comfortable. I doubt I will do that again for someone else. So that's kind of a drawback for being selective, if you only hang out with one or two girls then if they are not available it's almost like you start over in a way if you meet someone new or are interested in meeting someone else.

But all is not lost. I have found that there are women out there that are cool about working with you. I just try to explain the situation to them and sometimes it works and sometimes I may not get to meet someone because I don't pass their screening. I don't have p411 and I am not really interested in getting it. But that's just me.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:52 PM   #25
Iluvwomen
Gaining Momentum

I am in the same boat as B. Wayne as I am very selective when choosing a lady to hobby with so I never have recent references. I also will not sign up for P411 or any other screening service. I see only those ladies that are drama free and that act like they have a brain in their head. I would never see one if I didn't think I might want to see her multiple times.

I treat them with respect and advise them of my situation and it usually works out. Seems to work for me in most cases.
Iluvwomen is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:50 PM   #26
DallasPussyInspector
Registered Member

I can't speak for anyone else but it's hard for me because I just don't do this often enough to have refrences. I've seen 1 provider this year. Before her I hadn't seen one since 2005. I know you have to screen people but not having 2 references may not automatically signal someone is up to no good, and people with 3 references can still do bad things to people. I really don't have a solution to the how to stay safe problem for provider or hobbyist, other than making it legal.
DallasPussyInspector is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:27 PM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

I would have thought a pussy inspector would be inspecting pussy on a more frequent basis. Damn bureaucrats ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:51 PM   #28
i.m.n.themood
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Default Their loss

Your screening process seems reasonable enough. If someone isn't willing to comply and more importantly if you don't feel safe based on what their communication, step away. Never compromise your intuition of safety just for a few dollars.
i.m.n.themood is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:12 PM   #29
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Screening-it makes the provider feel so much more comfortable

I agree. Screening is simple, and MANDATORY! Wouldn't a client want the provider of his choice to feel safe inviting him over? She'll be much more relaxed and in the mood for 'fun' if he PM's her from ECCIE or P411 and gives her a couple of references to check. I have taken a chance on a couple of complete newbies (we all have to start somewhere), but I make sure I get their full name, occupation, age, employer and do a background check. And of course I never give that information out to anybody, so they can trust in my discretion.
______________________________ ______________________________ ____________
GINGER KATT-HOT AND SPICY BUT SWEETER
THAN SUGAR AND TWICE AS TASTY! ............. .............................: bouquet:
______________________________ ______________________________ ____________

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=100363

https://www.preferred411.com/P78204

gingerkittykitty@hotmail.com
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:17 AM   #30
steviewinwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I don't do it because it's a pain in the ass and there are so many wonderful women who don't require it.
steviewinwood is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women