Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60552
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48526
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36424
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2015, 02:36 PM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You kind of made the argument for modern secession ....
He also made a pretty decent argument for "state's rights" ....
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 02:46 PM   #17
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Why don't you ask the "MODS" to ban God?

When you popped out of the womb, God wished death upon you, and you had a "contract" with God that when God decides it's your time to go, God will administer the appropriate dosage of the "poison" to fulfill the "contract."
I consider your last statement flat out of BLASPHEMY!!! If we were living in the biblical ages you would be stoned based on your comments. Do you not have any honor? I don't understand you - you claim to be a conservative but the constitution was founded by God fearing men - do you deny that fact?
If God is our creator he has every right to determine when we should leave this earth. Also the argument of free will has been done to death - we are not program robots you idiot we determine to a certain degree of how we live our life - the bible clearly mentions that our actions decide our fate. You need to repent ASAP and also apologize to all the God fearing Christians that you have just insulted with your blasphemous remarks.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 03:06 PM   #18
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I would like to ask the MODS why is Dirty Dog still allowed to post? I thought I sent a request to have him banned - Dirty Dog wished death upon me and that should call for an automatic suspension. I don't feel safe with him in these forums - I don't know if he genuinely wants to kill or do harm to me - MODS please ban him before he carries out his death threat.
Your not safe WE, you are a very real danger to your self, it is obvious from your mood swings that the lithium is no longer working. Please seek help from a professional as soon as possible.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 03:07 PM   #19
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
I consider your last statement flat out of BLASPHEMY!!! If we were living in the biblical ages you would be stoned based on your comments. Do you not have any honor? I don't understand you - you claim to be a conservative but the constitution was founded by God fearing men - do you deny that fact?
If God is our creator he has every right to determine when we should leave this earth. Also the argument of free will has been done to death - we are not program robots you idiot we determine to a certain degree of how we live our life - the bible clearly mentions that our actions decide our fate. You need to repent ASAP and also apologize to all the God fearing Christians that you have just insulted with your blasphemous remarks.

Seek help immediately, those voices in your head are winning.
Old 07-07-2015, 04:49 PM   #20
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
While I disagree with the idea of sanctuary cities, the right is getting what it asked for. The right always makes the case for more local and state government control and less Federal involvement. This is exactly what is going on in this case. The right cannot say that they want local and statement government involvement only when it is on issues that they think important and only if the decisions made by those local or state governments match their will.
Dirty Dog, I would like to address your comments quickly before WeeEndowed1911 gets you banned and jailed and bankrupted.

I agree with their sanctuary city sticking it to the Feds for the very reason that I like local control, and now we have a reason to oppose faggot marriage on moral principles and the left has to stand down.

P.S. WeeEndowed1911 is a hilariously funny poster - I hope he continues to post his wild and crazy shit.

P.P.S. He sucks dick and takes it up the ass and he is a lazy [edit]
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 04:54 PM   #21
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Actually, what LL said is entirely true. Think about it - God created you and can clearly decide when it is your time to leave this earth.

Mods, although WE has said some horrible, banworthy things here, please do not ban him, he is very entertaining!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 04:57 PM   #22
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Your not safe WE, you are a very real danger to your self, it is obvious from your mood swings that the lithium is no longer working. Please seek help from a professional as soon as possible.
I am not in need of professional help if it's the last thing I do you will be prosecuted for wishing death upon me and Yes it's a felony to make those claims over the Internet. It appears that the MODS will not take action if they don't I will have to disable my account and seek legal action against you - you are nothing more than a cyber terrorist and rest assured you are in a world of shit. You will be served with legal papers if my attorney decides to take this case. Keep thinking this is a joke. YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO WISH DEATH ON ANYONE!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 08:22 PM   #23
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
I am not in need of professional help if it's the last thing I do you will be prosecuted for wishing death upon me and Yes it's a felony to make those claims over the Internet. It appears that the MODS will not take action if they don't I will have to disable my account and seek legal action against you - you are nothing more than a cyber terrorist and rest assured you are in a world of shit. You will be served with legal papers if my attorney decides to take this case.
Why did you wimp out at the end?

Go get'em tiger - you cannot let him get away with this shit, whether or not your faggot attorney files papers.

Are you a man or a cocksucker?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 08:59 PM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
You obviously don't understand the situation (why am I not surprised?). Being a conservative has nothing to do with believing in God (or gods). Allen Dershowitz (a liberal) wrote a great piece on having morals while being an atheist. The idea that only a person with a religion can have morals is a canard. As for public conservatives; there are moral conservatives, ethical conservatives, fiscal conservatives, and a host of other ">>" conservatives. While you're defending yourself (by attacking others), remember that ISIS is killing children for not fasting during Ramadan and beating men for other religious related offenses. Do you....well, you have to defend that based on your statement. You are an evil shit to blame this on God WE.

Need a good attorney? I recommend Louis Litt;
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 09:11 PM   #25
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am not in need of professional help if it's the last thing I do you will be prosecuted for wishing death upon me and Yes it's a felony to make those claims over the Internet. It appears that the MODS will not take action if they don't I will have to disable my account and seek legal action against you - you are nothing more than a cyber terrorist and rest assured you are in a world of shit. You will be served with legal papers if my attorney decides to take this case. Keep thinking this is a joke. YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO WISH DEATH ON ANYONE!
Ignore the voices, I would love to continue to play with your mind, but the reality is dipstick the mods didn't do anything because I did not wrong, its not against he law to "wish" dead on anyone, its against the law to threaten someone with death, which I never did. So please please please go ahead and carry through with your threat of legal action. When I am done with you, your mother and sister will be turning tricks to pay your legal fees. But the reality is there is no attorney friend is there, we both know it, your just not smart enough to know how stupid you sound. By the way dunce cap, if I wanted something to happen to you, I most certainly would never announce it on an open forum for the world to see. The truth is you just want some attention don't you.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:18 PM   #26
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Ignore the voices, I would love to continue to play with your mind, but the reality is dipstick the mods didn't do anything because I did not wrong, its not against he law to "wish" dead on anyone, its against the law to threaten someone with death, which I never did. So please please please go ahead and carry through with your threat of legal action. When I am done with you, your mother and sister will be turning tricks to pay your legal fees. But the reality is there is no attorney friend is there, we both know it, your just not smart enough to know how stupid you sound. By the way dunce cap, if I wanted something to happen to you, I most certainly would never announce it on an open forum for the world to see. The truth is you just want some attention don't you.
He and woomby should get together since they're both so starved for attention. I'm sure woomby could make room for him at the "holes" !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 09:40 PM   #27
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
He and woomby should get together since they're both so starved for attention. I'm sure woomby could make room for him at the "holes" !

I was looking around on the internet and I found a animation of Woomby at work

Old 07-07-2015, 09:58 PM   #28
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I was looking around on the internet and I found a animation of Woomby at work

Good one ! That would be him or his reach around buddies of shammy or assup too ! Too bad they don't have one showing him betting made "air tight" like he likes ! Keep treating him as your own personal fire plug there dog !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 10:00 PM   #29
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Liberal Logic:

When the liberal cities ignore the Feds and provide aid and comfort to people illegally in the country who are in some cases demonstrably committing numerous crimes, that's courageous.

If a city clerk in a conservative area refused to give a license for two gay people to get married because of a genuine religious conviction that has been standing in her religion for thousands of years, that's treason!!

Conservative Logic:

I can compare two utterly unrelated events and try to draw some sort of bizarre analogy that only a retard could accept as being valid.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 11:04 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Mods! I DEMAND that WeeEndowed, the white God Fauxing Christian be banned IMMEDIATELY! We all know that talking about people getting st*ned is a forbidden topic!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women