Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2022, 04:44 PM   #16
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
What does a suburb 30 minutes outside of Chicago have to do with “liberal shit hole cities“? Let me give
you a hint: absolutely fucking nothing, but your ideology is giving you brain worms.

Thats like saying Wilkinsburg isnt part of Pittsburgh, semantics.

It was an M&P 15, an AR-style weapon that fires the same rounds as an AR 15. You are being incredibly pedantic about a tragedy to try to score points in an argument that no one‘s actually having with you. Get a hobby.
Are you aware of how many calibers you can find AR derivatives in?

Dozens if not more, anywhere from 22lr to 300 Winchester Magnum.

Facts matter, you all treat an AR as some magical death machine, and the intense media focus on it gives immediate appeal to these mentally ill shooters, because they believe the hype.

And that IS the reason they choose it.

Go find a hobby yourself, because its obvious, its not studying the mentall ill and why they commit mass murder.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 05:40 PM   #17
Devo
Valued Poster

Multiple people shot and killed in a parade near Chicago.

Thats the title of this thread, NEAR Chicago, and, its obvious, its another liberal shithole.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 05:43 PM   #18
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
OR, why nobody who wants to live safely should ever be in a liberal shithole city.

I've lived in a liberal city all of my life. Never been shot at. Never had a gun pointed at me. Neither have the vast majority of people that live here. Same with my friends in Chicago, NYC, Washington DC, Detroit, San Francisco, Oakland, LA, and Portland. Smarten up. Stop with the irrational fear.
The fact is that over a hundred million people live safely in liberal cities in this country. Why do you let irrational fear control your mind?
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 06:00 PM   #19
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
I've lived in a liberal city all of my life. Never been shot at. Never had a gun pointed at me. Neither have the vast majority of people that live here. Same with my friends in Chicago, NYC, Washington DC, Detroit, San Francisco, Oakland, LA, and Portland. Smarten up. Stop with the irrational fear.
The fact is that over a hundred million people live safely in liberal cities in this country. Why do you let irrational fear control your mind?
I was involved in a potential robbery 20 years ago, alley between 5th and Penn, downtown, deploying my pistol chased them off.

Also, had a pre teen , pull a handgun at me, in the Projects in Clarion, back in the eighties, pointed it at me, and mouthed bang, while slowly pretending to fire, rise, and then drop back into firing position, he did it once more, bang, rise, fall, and right back at me.

Seriously thought I was dead, and why? Because I was white, and he was black, if I would have had a pistol on me, I'd have been George Zimmmerman.

And, how many killed in Chicago over the weekend? Five?

Philly? At least 2 cops shot, but didn't see the murder stats.

Locally, half a dozen juvenilles arrested or charged in New Ken over a recent murder.

Now, look around Allegheny county.

Almost nothing, escpecially outside of black communities.

Violent crime is concentrated in our cities, and mostly in black neighborhoods. Fact.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 06:21 PM   #20
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was involved in a potential robbery 20 years ago, alley between 5th and Penn, downtown, deploying my pistol chased them off.

Also, had a pre teen black child, pull a handgun at me, in the Projects in Clarion, back in the eighties, pointed it at me, and mouthed bang, while slowly pretending to fire, rise, and then drop back into firing position, he did it once more, bang, rise, fall, and right back at me.

Seriously thought I was dead, and why? Because I was white, and he was black, if I would have had a pistol on me, I'd have been George Zimmmerman.

And, how many killed in Chicago over the weekend? Five?

Philly? At least 2 cops shot, but didn't see the murder stats.

Locally, half a dozen juvenilles arrested or charged in New Ken over a recent murder.

Now, look around Allegheny county.

Almost nothing, escpecially outside of black communities.

Violent crime is concentrated in our cities, and mostly in black neighborhoods. Fact.
You said "nobody who wants to live safely should ever be in a liberal shithole city." That's the opposite of fact. The actual fact is that the vast majority of people living in liberal cities do so safely. Their numbers are much greater than those residents who have not "lived safely." Your one man anecdotal experience does nothing to change that fact. Maybe those instances were as much as a result of your actions rather than those of anyone else.

There was a year a while back when the murder rate in Burgettstown was higher than that of Juarez, Tijuana, Baghdad, etc. Murder rate is calculated per 100,000 so you had to multiply, and it was literally around 150 per 100,000. I'll admit that it's somewhat of a statistical anomaly, but sill a lot more than your one man anecdotal evidence. Any year that they have a murder in Burgettstown, their murder rate is higher than Pittsburgh. Bottom line, your claim that I quoted is inaccurate and fear based. The experiences of hundreds of millions who live safely in American cities show the truth of this matter.
Old 07-06-2022, 10:37 PM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

So besides all the other red flags his family hid for him, today we learned that the Highland Park shooting suspect posted disturbing images of a sex doll and spouted racist and anti-Semitic remarks just days before the shooting in a private online forum.

He documented his creepy relationship with a sex doll he called “Sophie.”

One of the photos posted by this cretin in June 2020 shows the doll sitting in the front passenger’s seat of his Acura with the seatbelt fastened. The Acura had a “Pussy Magnet” sticker on the rear windshield
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 07:29 AM   #22
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Are you aware of how many calibers you can find AR derivatives in?

Dozens if not more, anywhere from 22lr to 300 Winchester Magnum.

Facts matter, you all treat an AR as some magical death machine, and the intense media focus on it gives immediate appeal to these mentally ill shooters, because they believe the hype.

And that IS the reason they choose it.

Go find a hobby yourself, because its obvious, its not studying the mentall ill and why they commit mass murder.
Highland Park is about 30 miles outside of Chicago. If a bunch of people got shot in cranberry would you come on this site talking about dangerous Democrat shit hole cities? Of course you wouldn’t. You’re being disingenuous stir shit. It’s almost as if you’re trying to create even more political discord. What’s the fucking end goal? At this point, this particular forum is nothing but a bunch of extremists riling each other up.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 08:19 AM   #23
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Highland Park is about 30 miles outside of Chicago. If a bunch of people got shot in cranberry would you come on this site talking about dangerous Democrat shit hole cities? Of course you wouldn’t. You’re being disingenuous stir shit. It’s almost as if you’re trying to create even more political discord. What’s the fucking end goal? At this point, this particular forum is nothing but a bunch of extremists riling each other up.
Highland Park is a suburban city located in the southeastern part of Lake County, Illinois, United States, about 25 miles north of downtown Chicago. Per the 2020 census, the population was 30,176. Highland Park is one of several municipalities located on the North Shore of the Chicago metropolitan area

it should be noted the area is considered left bias with over 60% of residents voting democrat.
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 08:30 AM   #24
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

1.He is/was probably a member of this site. Would it shock anyone?

2. Do you think Sophie gets to visit him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
So besides all the other red flags his family hid for him, today we learned that the Highland Park shooting suspect posted disturbing images of a sex doll and spouted racist and anti-Semitic remarks just days before the shooting in a private online forum.

He documented his creepy relationship with a sex doll he called “Sophie.”

One of the photos posted by this cretin in June 2020 shows the doll sitting in the front passenger’s seat of his Acura with the seatbelt fastened. The Acura had a “Pussy Magnet” sticker on the rear windshield
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 08:34 AM   #25
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
1.He is/was probably a member of this site. Would it shock anyone?

2. Do you think Sophie gets to visit him?
Does sophie get to bring her "patch kit" for the ummm "blow outs" ??
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 10:54 AM   #26
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Have you ever been to Chicago?
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 06:38 PM   #27
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Devo, you said "nobody who wants to live safely should ever be in a liberal shithole city." That was a boldfaced lie. Why do you feel the need to lie?

I may have even underestimated. Looking at the population data there could easily be over 150 million people living safely in liberal cities in this country.
why lie?
Old 07-07-2022, 07:52 PM   #28
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen state your facts or opinions but let’s stop insulting members that don’t have the same opinion Keep the discussion civil

The Dr
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 03:54 PM   #29
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Why lie Devo? Because the facts are not on your side?

Now that we've established that the whole point of this thread is disingenuous, since Highland Park IL is not a city, and since over a hundred million people live safely in cities in this country, what's the real reason that you hate cities? Is it because they're typically less white than suburbs and rural areas?
Old 07-18-2022, 10:37 AM   #30
Devo
Valued Poster

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

https://www.cityhpil.com/
Devo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women