Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2010, 07:02 PM   #16
SexyGabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2841
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok..so this is one of my favorite holidays and this is why....
Back when I was in school my girlfriend and I lied to her Mom and went to a party. It was the day before Thanksgiving and my girlfriend ended up losing her virginity at the party. The next day when we went home our parents were waiting for us. Needless to say they were not happy. Somehow they had found out we lied and what we were doing. My friends Mom said "what kind of girl are you???" We both got grounded from Thanksgiving. OOOOOH Bad punishment.

From that day on we refer to Thanksgiving as "Skanksgiving" inspired by the Ladies Man on SNL

LMFAO
SexyGabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #17
emann9er
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyGabrielle View Post
From that day on we refer to Thanksgiving as "Skanksgiving" inspired by the Ladies Man on SNL

LMFAO
HAHA nice! Ladies Man! SNL at its best hahaha
emann9er is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:32 PM   #18
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews

Gabrielle great story. Funny how parents always are a step ahead of us when we think we are two steps ahead of them.
Mary glad you'll enjoy at lease pie. I am not big into turkey. It has to be moist other wise I won't eat it.
eman, welcome to upstate ny and glad you will have some family to spend it with! My sister lives in Florida and we just found out she is pregnant, so I'm gonna really miss her being 5 mins away now and understand how you feel about your family on the west coast!
BrookeButtons is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:59 AM   #19
irpatio
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

As demented as this sounds, I actually am looking forward to the "Race With Grace" 10k run on Thanksgiving morning... mainly because I can burn off all of those calories ahead of time, and eat totally guilt-free!
irpatio is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:08 AM   #20
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default i see the posters

on this thread and i think how fortunate i am to have met and to have had sex with Gabrielle and Anita in the past year and how special and thankfull it makes me feel. who knows maybe in the next year i can add Mary and Brooke to that list and be ever so thankfull again next year.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:55 AM   #21
Tex9401

Encounters: 3

Since, I am down in Texas. It will be hard to meet some of you'll in your area.
Tex9401 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:02 AM   #22
SexyGabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2841
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"on this thread and i think how fortunate i am to have met and to have had sex with Gabrielle and Anita in the past year and how special and thankfull it makes me feel."

Petiteassman: No offense but seriously????? That is what you got out of this thread?
Boy oh boy
SexyGabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:23 AM   #23
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Petiteassman: No offense but seriously????? That is what you got out of this thread?
Boy oh boy
ROTFLMFAOPIMP
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:39 PM   #24
guest111111
Ambassador

I actually look forward to all the cooking and chaos that ensues... just add the macy's parade, alcohol, football, alcohol, children, alcohol, and me trying some creative dish's out on those who cant sue me, family, and its all perfect. This ofcourse leads to cousins all playing in the play room until that mandatory trip to the ER room, and the ever present family squabilings over politics and who has the right vision for the country... and the God damned young kids who dont have a clue, and the senile old people that just dont get it anymore! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! oh and Alcohol....
I woudlnt trade any of it thoguh for anything in this world...
guest111111 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:15 PM   #25
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

hahah Doc... too funny. I do agree though... Alcohol makes the holidays a little more bearable.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #26
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docdave View Post
I actually look forward to all the cooking and chaos that ensues... just add the macy's parade, alcohol, football, alcohol, children, alcohol, and me trying some creative dish's out on those who cant sue me, family, and its all perfect. This ofcourse leads to cousins all playing in the play room until that mandatory trip to the ER room, and the ever present family squabilings over politics and who has the right vision for the country... and the God damned young kids who dont have a clue, and the senile old people that just dont get it anymore! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! oh and Alcohol....
I woudlnt trade any of it thoguh for anything in this world...

The only thing missing here Docdave is more alcohol...lol
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:53 PM   #27
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

The day after Thanksgiving is special for me because years ago I had my first experience with an independent provider on that day. Since then, I have tried to hobby on Black Friday whenever possible.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:59 PM   #28
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I like your thinking Jack... I remember last year working for Tony. His phone was non stop and I was a very busy girl that day
Old 11-11-2010, 08:29 AM   #29
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
"on this thread and i think how fortunate i am to have met and to have had sex with Gabrielle and Anita in the past year and how special and thankfull it makes me feel."

Boy oh boy
That (or some variation thereof) is pretty much what he gets out of every thread, Gabrielle.

So he's nothing if not consistent.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:36 AM   #30
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

Im always sooo down with the Aaaaaalcccccccohol after 2 days of prrrepppping for the holiday event.....in fact its very welcome here..we always start out the visit with a few shots...why not..my guests are very thankful they didn't have to cook!!!!:-D!!!lol...
Guest091813 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women