Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60572
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48535
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-20-2011, 02:28 PM   #16
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think the point is one person is not going to spoil the providers rep. It will be obvious if the guy is always saying the same crap amongst a bunch of good reviews.

What looks bad is when WK PM providers about everything that is ROS then there will be no honest reviews. If that starts to happen then members will be afraid to post reviews at all.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:34 PM   #17
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
I dont see any quotation of what was in ROS so I dont see anything wrong to her rebuttle. Reality guys there is always someone who will talk to a lady about her reviews that's just the way it is. Had she quoted something from the review or personal communication that would have violated the rules.
You are kidding right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Hunter View Post
ECCIE will enforce our private info regardless of how they obtained it, any member male or female that reveals private info will be banned.
If you know some private info, be smart enough to keep it to yourself.

It is plain as day that she admitted to being told ROS information and she is rebutting it plain as day in an open forum.

Board Admin laid down those edicts.....

It won't be the first time MODS are looking for ways around upsetting a lady.... But that exact attitude of being unwilling to enforce what comes down from above is what led to a complete turn over of Mods here in Austin....

Quote:
Bottom line is ECCIE will defend it's private forums to the fullest extent possible. If anyone gets private info they best keep it to themselves because if we see it being used against any member we will ban the member who is misusing that info.

How and where you got it, phone, email, other site it makes no difference if you turn around and post it in any form or fashion you are gone.

Quote:
We can't stop anyone from reading, we will however strictly enforce our site rules regarding the use of such information. If you come across it, keep it to yourself as any use of it by post or contact to another member will get you banned.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:37 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

At very least, she should be warned -- don't figure that EVERYBODY knows the ECCIE rules chapter and verse like some folks do -- and the review placed under some kind of administrative embargo.

It's possible that the reviewer isn't lying, too. Probably is, but you never know...

However, since she knows about what was written in ROS... someone's ass is subject to punishment, imho.

(UPDATE: I just read the review. Don't see what the fuss is all about! That said .... she's leaking BAD information from the ROS. Not only is that stupid, it's dumb!)
Old 02-20-2011, 02:38 PM   #19
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=11

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=74

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=65
Old 02-20-2011, 02:47 PM   #20
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It's possible that the reviewer isn't lying, too.
BB happens.... It's a pretty sure thing though that any acknowledgment of it is going to be vehemently denied.....

The review belongs to the reviewer.....
Old 02-20-2011, 02:55 PM   #21
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Wow thanks guys the reminder. Sixx I'll channel it up bro.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:58 PM   #22
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
Hi beautiful
Isn't this the exact same dilemma that the men have regarding women spreading malicious info about them whether it be true or false in the back channels or ladies room?
I recall commenting on a thread someone posted about this very subject some time ago. A reputable provider responded that some things cannot be controlled but the men should trust that the other providers have been around long enough to recognize BS when they see it. Should the same thing not apply to the men's locker room?
Right on the money Codybeast. I have dealt with false information said about me for years with regards to my seeing SW from people like Maggie Sinead. I was PM'd by a provider that she was contacted by Maggie after I left the chat room to not see me because I see SW's and should get tested if she sees me, etc. That provider knew Sinead was full of BS. Hobbyists can also make up their own minds.....

Sixx
Old 02-20-2011, 03:00 PM   #23
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
Wow thanks guys the reminder. Sixx I'll channel it up bro.
Thanks dude for that and helping out in th Austin forums, it is appreciated....

Sixx
Old 02-20-2011, 03:04 PM   #24
Whispers

Old 02-20-2011, 03:21 PM   #25
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Before mandatory banning perhaps she should first be given the option of giving up the WK's who got her into this mess to begin with. Yep she's new and may not know any better but the guy or guys who created this mess sure knew better.
IMO her value to the board as an available young attractive provider is greater than that of a few sneaky rats who knowingly violated board policy anyway. Better to pull the weed up from its roots than to snip the blossom at the top. WK's will begin to think twice if they know it will come back to haunt them.
Old 02-20-2011, 03:25 PM   #26
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Maggie Sinead.
Gee's I heard that you had her on retainer......

Thanks mojojo213
Old 02-20-2011, 03:27 PM   #27
rCoder
Clit Explorer

Encounters: 6

So only certain guys are allowed to "console" certain ladies about what is in reviews? Are you sure you want to open that can of worms?

My two bits. Accept that guys and gals will talk. If a guy reads something totally out of character of a gal, talks with her about it, she denies it, then the guy should RTM the review. The mods should then query both parties to see if one or the other will change their story. If not, then the mod inserts a "disputed" flag in the review. Disputed flag may be removed if one party recants to the mods. "Disputed flags" lower the trust of both parties, more so if one party has several.

Propriety is observed. Database integrity is maintained. Mods suffer an additional job.
Old 02-20-2011, 03:45 PM   #28
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

ok, she said she had never even met the guy or knew who he was. isnt that grounds in itself for removing or disputing a review. otherwise couldnt we all post reviews of ladies we had never seen and report things we had never done without fear of reprucussion simply cuz of the fact ,if she debated it . she would be simply outing herself. i understand the rules for ml and pr privacy, but what if the review is false to begin with?
Old 02-20-2011, 03:51 PM   #29
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

But Knotty Man .... put yourself in her position ..... what would you say if you were a provider on a board and was told or received information that you were having BBFS in the shower? Her words as posted in OP original post
Old 02-20-2011, 03:58 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
But Knotty Man .... put yourself in her position ..... what would you say if you were a provider on a board and was told or received information that you were having BBFS in the shower? Her words as posted in OP original post
But what if that information never existed anywhere?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women