Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2016, 09:14 AM   #16
junglemonkey
BANNED

Encounters: 28

You don't have to change your rates for no fucktards here. So don't listen to this review special garbage. But some sick fucks, like me, it's not about the money, it's what the whore does and say. If it's backpage service material with a potty mouth, i just move on to the next whore who keeps her attitude and opinions in check while enabling my degenerate behavior. All while NOT creating a thread about her prices and services. Think about that for a moment....or not. Fuck if I care.
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 09:33 AM   #17
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
From the photo, it appears she's a stripper. You can try to use reason with her, but every night she is retrained in strip club GPS and greed. You all might as well be shouting at a wall.
We have a winner, next topic please.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 09:50 AM   #18
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

A simple taint photo being posted and all of this would go away ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 10:06 AM   #19
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

I'm sure you charge 300/hr cause folks are paying that much to see you,right?

If they're not writing reviews maybe you should ask them
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 10:23 AM   #20
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I thought this was a thread were we could post our own review pet peeves.
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 12:15 PM   #21
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Empiress View Post
Okay you guys I COMPLETELY understand that the reviews are kinda important but mostly helpful for legitimacacy and comfort BUT DAMMIT some of these newbies aren't new to fucking .
What am I suppose to do about not having reviews because I'm just new to the SITE. I REFUSE to degrade myself doing ALOT for a little $$$ just for a "good review" when I know I can please my client. ADVICE PLEASE.
And please IF U HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY JUST LOOK OVER MY THREAD.

Do you charge extra for being ghetto?
How about Bad attitude ?

$300 Hour CBJ
- $50 Ghetto
- $50 Bad Attitude
= $200 Hour CBJ
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 12:22 PM   #22
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Well it takes some time and work to write a thorough review. I love writing reviews but I usually spend more time on the review than I did in the fuck session.

So, over a year ago,...I resolved to just writing *NO* reviews and reviews to get new ladies like you a jump start or even verified. I do enjoy it....but it can eat up my time.

But (honesty alert),...Here is some text from your

300/hour.....??REALLY??

Do you realize how much money that is?

.....and for a covered blow job?

For me, I could care less about the blow job. But 90% of Houston eccieTards aren't going in at any price for CBJ. And 300 is right out.

And that comment,...."DO NOT WASTE MY TIME" ......what a turn on *that* is.

Sorry....but you asked.
But wait there is more maybe she will do BBBJ well at least that's what I understood...

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj View Post
When you say "condoms required" does that mean you are CBJ only?
Quote:
Yes. When examined maybe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Wtf is this shit please explain your whore logic ?
Quote:
That was the point sweetheart it doesn't make sense yo ask me when it clearly says condom required. Thank u come correct
Quote:
You said when examined maybe ?

Thats the part of the whore logic I need explained
But she still never explained wtf she meant so who knows whores will be whores
Old 01-24-2016, 12:30 PM   #23
Jon Bon
Hobby Dreamer

Encounters: 391

I think you are correct. Lol there were probable a few clients, from the sc, that pays that rate. Then, either the money is not coming in fast enough or those clients are possessive. So she comes to eccie to get more clients.

Eccie is a market place of hobbyists. I don't care if you have a manager or not, but if so, he is a hobbyist? Does he know the going rate for a session? Or is he too greedy to get all he can. As many have said, there is competition on the board. I hope the guys that you have seen Will write a review about y'all session.

Read the reviews and see what you're up against in looks, service and rate.

Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
From the photo, it appears she's a stripper. You can try to use reason with her, but every night she is retrained in strip club GPS and greed. You all might as well be shouting at a wall.
Jon Bon is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 12:34 PM   #24
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Bon View Post
I think you are correct. Lol there were probable a few clients, from the sc, that pays that rate. Then, either the money is not coming in fast enough or those clients are possessive. So she comes to eccie to get more clients.

Eccie is a market place of hobbyists. I don't care if you have a manager or not, but if so, he is a hobbyist? Does he know the going rate for a session? Or is he too greedy to get all he can. As many have said, there is competition on the board. I hope the guys that you have seen Will write a review about y'all session.

Read the reviews and see what you're up against in looks, service and rate.

Good luck
Like she is really going to tell you that her pimp is a hobbyists come on you can't really believe this?
Old 01-24-2016, 12:35 PM   #25
nascobar21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Maybe ECCIE is not for you. For an non reviewed provider, the tone of your communication (attitude) can give hobbyists the right or wrong perception of you. Not conveying the willingness to please in your written communication, could be a bad sign in meeting you in person
nascobar21 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 12:46 PM   #26
slickrick281
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Well it takes some time and work to write a thorough review. I love writing reviews but I usually spend more time on the review than I did in the fuck session.

So, over a year ago,...I resolved to just writing *NO* reviews and reviews to get new ladies like you a jump start or even verified. I do enjoy it....but it can eat up my time.

But (honesty alert),...Here is some text from your

300/hour.....??REALLY??

Do you realize how much money that is?

.....and for a covered blow job?

For me, I could care less about the blow job. But 90% of Houston eccieTards aren't going in at any price for CBJ. And 300 is right out.

And that comment,...."DO NOT WASTE MY TIME" ......what a turn on *that* is.

Sorry....but you asked.
+ 1000
Thank you GS
slickrick281 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 01:07 PM   #27
slickrick281
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglemonkey View Post
You don't have to change your rates for no fucktards here. So don't listen to this review special garbage. But some sick fucks, like me, it's not about the money, it's what the whore does and say. If it's backpage service material with a potty mouth, i just move on to the next whore who keeps her attitude and opinions in check while enabling my degenerate behavior. All while NOT creating a thread about her prices and services. Think about that for a moment....or not. Fuck if I care.
Music to my ears!
Personally burning through $$$ for a CBJ with attitude feels like being stuck out in the rain like this... ...with regret
slickrick281 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 01:36 PM   #28
Permission2Look

Encounters: 15

There are tons of clients on here that would pay the rate you are asking, even of the action is covered. There are clients who pay primarily for looks as well. You can stick to your guns and you will get clients.

Clients also pay for IOP, Illusion Of Passion. The attitude you bring. So unless you are going to be another Dorthy Monroe who markets herself a smart ass or abrasive you have just placed yourself in a uphill battle with a bag back full of stones strapped to you.

There are always courteous ways to present your argument.
Permission2Look is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 02:02 PM   #29
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permission2Look View Post
There are tons of clients on here that would pay the rate you are asking, even of the action is covered. There are clients who pay primarily for looks as well. You can stick to your guns and you will get clients.

Clients also pay for IOP, Illusion Of Passion. The attitude you bring. So unless you are going to be another Dorthy Monroe who markets herself a smart ass or abrasive you have just placed yourself in a uphill battle with a bag back full of stones strapped to you.

There are always courteous ways to present your argument.
There can NEVER be another Dorthy Monroe . Btw Im well established so my market already knows what to expect...
Old 01-24-2016, 03:03 PM   #30
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
There can NEVER be another Dorthy Monroe . Btw Im well established so my market already knows what to expect...
....and, it seems like,....the fucktards request it.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women