Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42512
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2019, 06:21 AM   #16
bluegoose1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I would like to say if I may, there are some ladies that should get out in my opinion. Definitely none of you ladies I have met and reviewed . To you I haven’t met if you have the heart (and talent) of Kynsley it will be my pleasure to meet you. Till then Love to ya 😘
bluegoose1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 09:32 AM   #17
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you bluegoose1
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 11:31 AM   #18
ds7885
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default Ladies

Just to add my 2 cents to the discussion. Or maybe 1 cent. You are exactly right - lots of guys are assholes that don't respect you or keep dates ! I'm sure that's a huge problem.

BUT the reverse is also true - Many or Most guys you see are married and don't have time to be "lost" for hours. I'm usually 10 minutes early for everything - don't squabble about donation - and try to be very respectful ( you ladies are in a difficult business where there are a lot of nutcases ). I have almost never seen a provider ( even "Regular" provider ) that respected my time ! Most are running late - and generally hour dates end up at maybe 40 minutes. Most guys are on a pretty tight schedule when seeing you - so please blacklist the assholes - But respect your good clients time and make an effort to go the full hour.

If any normal to small size ladies ever plan to be near Vicksburg please PM.

EVERYONE - Be Safe and have a nice day !
ds7885 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 06:50 PM   #19
Sexi Sophia
Account Disabled

User ID: 368733
My ECCIE Reviews

Not all of us are like that. If someone is blacklisted, it’s because they truly deserve it. I do t put people on this list lightly. Most of the ladies here-if I may speak for just the few who commented here on this post, as well as myself- are respectful and mindful of your time limits. Because most of us have been around for a while and know how to run our business. I can’t speak for the ladies you have previously seen who acted like that. Sorry for ya love. Best of luck in the future.
Sexi Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 06:51 PM   #20
Sexi Sophia
Account Disabled

User ID: 368733
My ECCIE Reviews

Don’t put*
Sorry if I come across rude. My intention wasn’t to be rude.
Sexi Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 06:33 AM   #21
bluegoose1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan View Post
Thank you bluegoose1
You are very welcome, Stay safe Sweet Lady
Old 07-30-2019, 09:26 PM   #22
mp600801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I empathize with the ladies and agree with what they're saying. I'm not trying to be legalistic, but I believe that if I agree to meet a lady, that agreement is virtually a contract. If it's not a legal contract, it's a moral obligation to me.

Pride is one of the seven deadly sins, but there is a good kind of pride, e.g., taking pride in a job well done. Being a man of my word is very important to me. It I don't keep my word, then people won't trust me. That would be a horrible existence. Those kind of people become politicians.

All of us know that emergencies happen; we've all experienced them, and have had them upset our previously planned schedules. However, it doesn't take much time or effort to call or text and tell someone that you're not going to be able to keep your appointment and give the reason, and then let the person know that you will want to reschedule when you return or will be able to meet.

It's not only ladies who are stood up. I was stood up this afternoon. I had an appointment to meet a lady at 6:00 p.m. We had been texting for two days, made an appointment, and I was waiting to have her tell me where I should come to meet her. I called and texted several times during the two hours before our appointment and during the hour afterwards. I never heard a word.

In my last text to her, I told her that I really wasn't feeling any bitterness towards her. I was simply thinking about what both of us had lost, namely, the lost opportunity for a sensual, passionate, intimate adventure. I also thought about telling her a couple of additional experiences she missed by ghosting on me, but decided that doing so wouldn't be gentlemanly. Now, I'll need to get together with one of the "Real" ladies of eccie to help me recover from that traumatic experience.

Angel, I am so looking forward to your trip to Jackson next month so I'll have the opportunity to meet you. Don't you even think that I won't show. And I won't think that you won't show either.

Everyone, take care. Be safe. And have fun.
Mark
mp600801 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 08:57 AM   #23
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

Bluegoose, first off, my apologies if I'm misreading what you have written but although I'm an older provider, I would not want someone deciding when it's time for me to "get out" that is the provider's decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegoose1 View Post
I would like to say if I may, there are some ladies that should get out in my opinion. Definitely none of you ladies I have met and reviewed . To you I haven’t met if you have the heart (and talent) of Kynsley it will be my pleasure to meet you. Till then Love to ya 😘
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 09:05 AM   #24
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Mark, thank you so much for the reassurance, very much appreciated. I'm looking forward to our time together. I do understand that life happens and usually in the most inconvenient times at that. I've had to cancel an appt before although I do so with as much notice as I can give and never ghost a client. As long as you are respectful of my time I am going to be respectful in return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp600801 View Post
I empathize with the ladies and agree with what they're saying. I'm not trying to be legalistic, but I believe that if I agree to meet a lady, that agreement is virtually a contract. If it's not a legal contract, it's a moral obligation to me.

Pride is one of the seven deadly sins, but there is a good kind of pride, e.g., taking pride in a job well done. Being a man of my word is very important to me. It I don't keep my word, then people won't trust me. That would be a horrible existence. Those kind of people become politicians.

All of us know that emergencies happen; we've all experienced them, and have had them upset our previously planned schedules. However, it doesn't take much time or effort to call or text and tell someone that you're not going to be able to keep your appointment and give the reason, and then let the person know that you will want to reschedule when you return or will be able to meet.

It's not only ladies who are stood up. I was stood up this afternoon. I had an appointment to meet a lady at 6:00 p.m. We had been texting for two days, made an appointment, and I was waiting to have her tell me where I should come to meet her. I called and texted several times during the two hours before our appointment and during the hour afterwards. I never heard a word.

In my last text to her, I told her that I really wasn't feeling any bitterness towards her. I was simply thinking about what both of us had lost, namely, the lost opportunity for a sensual, passionate, intimate adventure. I also thought about telling her a couple of additional experiences she missed by ghosting on me, but decided that doing so wouldn't be gentlemanly. Now, I'll need to get together with one of the "Real" ladies of eccie to help me recover from that traumatic experience.

Angel, I am so looking forward to your trip to Jackson next month so I'll have the opportunity to meet you. Don't you even think that I won't show. And I won't think that you won't show either.

Everyone, take care. Be safe. And have fun.
Mark
Old 07-31-2019, 10:45 AM   #25
bluegoose1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u View Post
Bluegoose, first off, my apologies if I'm misreading what you have written but although I'm an older provider, I would not want someone deciding when it's time for me to "get out" that is the provider's decision.
My comment was me talking about ladies I met they ARE NOT
Eccie ladies . Also I didn’t mean anyone in this post that I have or have not seen. It’s ok I get misunderstood a lot because of the way I word things . Love to ya 😘
Old 07-31-2019, 05:30 PM   #26
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Bluegoose, thank you for clarifying, again, my apologies. The wording was a bit confusing, no harm done. Have a great evening. :-)
Old 07-31-2019, 05:36 PM   #27
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sophia, I would love to have lunch with you one day and catch up. I actually live here on the Gulf Coast, in Pascagoula, so it's definitely doable. I just have to plan around my regular job. Yes, you're so right, providers and clients alike have to deal with the same bullshit at times. Keep your head held high,beautiful, and don't let the turkeys get you down.

B][/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexi Sophia View Post
Miss Angel, please consider a visit here. We need to catch up and have lunch or something!! If you can though, lol.
And it’s okay. It’s just weird that it’s been happening so much. I totally understand wanting to quit. I’ve had so so many days like that. I don’t have time for nonsense these days though. I have shit to do. Hahahahaha. Speaking of which, I need to get my silly ass in bed.. but! See Rooby, we all get this. We’re all in the same stupid damn boat! Lol. I hope this helped. You just gotta have patience and compassion.
Old 08-06-2019, 02:30 PM   #28
EdThomastoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I am not going to say alot, but I will relate from my view of a part of Rooby's issue here, this is what shut it down for me...

The lack of pictures,
Minimal reviews
No Phone number
Email tag trying to get a number, almost 2 weeks the first time
Inconsistent Information from the provider on very basic things
Wildly changing donation amount quotes

Simplicity and consistency in communications aids in a successful meet,
EdThomastoo is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 04:09 PM   #29
Brer Rabbit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdThomastoo View Post
I am not going to say alot, but I will relate from my view of a part of Rooby's issue here, this is what shut it down for me...

The lack of pictures,
Minimal reviews
No Phone number
Email tag trying to get a number, almost 2 weeks the first time
Inconsistent Information from the provider on very basic things
Wildly changing donation amount quotes

Simplicity and consistency in communications aids in a successful meet,
I am not a "white Knight" to the rescue sort of guy. Far from it, but I do recognize that some providers must be very careful about privacy and protecting their identities. In the case of Rooby, I get it that photos are going to be a problem because of certain identifiable body ink. Perhaps the same issue with her phone number or other contact information.

That may lead to having fewer reviews for us to evaluate.

Some providers are in a better position in the current stage of their life to be more open with photos, including even face photos, and with phones (perhaps a burner phone that adds cost).

Having said that, few of us on the hobbiest side feel comfortable letting go in a public setting with our photos and contact information. While it may be inconvenient for us to select providers who have the same privacy concerns as do we, it would be hypocritical for me to be upset with a provider that needed the same level of privacy that I demand.

The only way I know to resolve this dilemma is to simply either take a chance on the provider, especially if information is available on her from other members here, or to make a different choice.

Finally, we must remember that as much fun as this is for both participants, there is a matter of respecting commitment of time and resources. No shows by either party without a good excuse is soon fatal to the reputation of the guilty party. That is basic human and business courtesy and ethics that apply here, just like everywhere else.

Brer Rabbit
Brer Rabbit is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 04:20 PM   #30
bluegoose1
Valued Poster

Well said BR well said 👏👏

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women