Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2016, 09:01 PM   #16
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

YMMV probably sums it up.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:05 PM   #17
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
YMMV probably sums it up.
I would agree with this as well; to a point. If a lady is providing simply for the money and/or freedom it provides her, then this is probably not the best profession for her.

Even just from reading some of the responses from other ladies on this thread, I have never understood ladies who do it and don't enjoy it on any level.

Firstly, I feel it is unfair to the gent as well as to themselves; secondly, I can't for the life of me understand how anyone could force themselves to do something like this if they just don't like it.

Fuck that. I have quit many civvy jobs for this reason. I only have one life, no way in hell I am going to waste it spending my days doing something I hate or don't enjoy on some level.

So, yes, I agree that ymmv is applicable to pretty much any provider, but if she is having to fake it that much, don't go see her again.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:13 PM   #18
johnniewalkerblack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

I probably shouldn't be talking after my recent experience, but...

I think I understand where the OP is coming from. Last year, for me, was great when hobbying. This year, other than a couple of exceptions, it seems like the fun just isn't there. I mean, the dirty deed gets done but it feels different. Maybe its me.

How do you put a spark back into a hobbyist/provider relationship?

Perhaps a break, from this, is needed.
johnniewalkerblack is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:17 PM   #19
Guest100116
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I used to see 4 milfs in San Antonio on a regular basis. Total gfe and iop with all of them. 3 have retired and the last one is in the DFW area now. Looking forward to seeing her when I'm there in May.
Many ladies these days think gfe is that they let you have cfs with them. Very little kissing, no cim and no msog isn't gfe.
Guest100116 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:18 PM   #20
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack View Post

I think I understand where the OP is coming from. Last year, for me, was great when hobbying. This year, other than a couple of exceptions, it seems like the fun just isn't there. I mean, the dirty deed gets done but it feels different. Maybe its me.

Do it! Almost 3 year break for me, and I am telling you....I never enjoyed providing as much as I am right now.

Just had sessions recently with 2 old regular clients and they were great! I had so much fun, left with a big smile on my face.

Before I decided to come back, I decided to go (mostly) celibate in my personal life because I was definitely becoming jaded and experiencing the whole, "been there, done that" mindset. I feel like I have experimented with almost all of my fantasies save a few, and so what was there, really left for me?

Taking a conscious break from sex has helped me to get that zest and excitement back. As said, it's great, I am seeing it all through new eyes now.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:52 PM   #21
rduke4923
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Some of yall are in denial ijs

If you really think every whore enjoys every tard you need to come to reality.. Im not saying I don't meet interesting people & etc but NO I don't like every person I see but I do my best to make every experience a great one.. That's why I present myself the way I do so I can meet the type of men I prefer so Im not saying FML the whole season..

But as for the OP being passionate with every guy & enjoy it not to mention while being sober pfft nope not going to happen..

In my opinion you can't be passionate with a stranger.. That's what your wife is for..

The only crevice im exploring is your winky not your stinky

A $400 hr whore may say different but Im just being real
On one hand ...... :roflmaof:
On one side I admire the hell out of the brutal honesty.
On the other side it it will drive johns in one direction or the other, to her or turn them the hell away.

Only time will tell.
Good luck DM
rduke4923 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 10:55 PM   #22
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
There's a lot of Truth in this post. One thing I disagree on that was that you can be passionate with someone other than your significant other. Usually it's with guys that I find awesomely physically attractive, has a piece is big enough to make me feel stuffes when it's inside me, or has been such a sweetheart and makes me want to return that to them. If it's not one of those things though, yeah it's damn near impossible. We can still fuck, what is going to be like one of those one night stand fucks, hell sometimes not even that because at least one night stands you choose. So I'm a do my best to make sure that you have a great time, bust as hard as you can, and try to give you something to think about the next day.
I agree
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 10:58 PM   #23
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cctex View Post
I used to see 4 milfs in San Antonio on a regular basis. Total gfe and iop with all of them. 3 have retired and the last one is in the DFW area now. Looking forward to seeing her when I'm there in May.
Many ladies these days think gfe is that they let you have cfs with them. Very little kissing, no cim and no msog isn't gfe.
I think most girls don't know wtf GFE is period lol

Every experience is different it's your job to do your research
Old 04-05-2016, 11:00 PM   #24
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Try something new or take a break
Old 04-05-2016, 11:05 PM   #25
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rduke4923 View Post
On one hand ...... :roflmaof:
On one side I admire the hell out of the brutal honesty.
On the other side it it will drive johns in one direction or the other, to her or turn them the hell away.

Only time will tell.
Good luck DM
Im ok with that this isn't match.com its an experience...
Old 04-05-2016, 11:09 PM   #26
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:52 AM   #27
Guest092816
Account Disabled

User ID: 299425
My ECCIE Reviews

Very well said hunk of chocolate

Quote:

Guest092816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 10:06 AM   #28
sexy.princess
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 242539
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4U2C View Post
When I meant passion I wasn't meaning a love connection. Of course not, but more of a provider that truly enjoys what she does. Looking for the ones that are sexaholics, lol! I have experienced this with some providers, it's just been a while. When a provider takes there time to explore every crevice as we do them. Now that's an experience!
I can say that I do enjoy what I do. I am also a bit picky with who I see to make sure there is a potential for attraction. Of course that does not guarantee that I will definitely have a connection with every gentlemen I do see, but it helps.

I don't like to see gentlemen that I know I won't have any sort of connection with because I would have an unpleasant time and the gentleman would also. I just don't believe in doing that.
sexy.princess is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:22 PM   #29
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Just like a wife will have sex with you on a night she's not in the mood, a provider will include some activities she's just okay with. The goal here is to please you, so I'm not sure I understand why you see it in a negative way. As long as it's all done enthusiastically and with a smile, it's all good.

Now passionate sex has little to do with the activities in my opinion. It starts with the sharing of thoughts and feelings, and I guess you don't physically encounter it a lot because it is draining. That's the reason why I'd see maximum two people a day. Physically, emotionally and mentally draining.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:49 PM   #30
brandilynn
BANNED

User ID: 18302
My ECCIE Reviews

Try meeting at the bank, hear there's passion there. kidding. I see what your saying kinda like a nympho provider. Used to know an older chick like that. ...Or could try someone that doesn't get offered to get laid much. They'll be enthused to see a d* live and in person.
brandilynn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women