Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2015, 10:01 PM   #16
Chincho
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasvegas View Post
its funny how some really dont "get it" because they have never spent time with her...lol, hope she doesnt mind me putting this out there...buuuuut! she does golf , she is great company in social events , and here is what you guys are missing out on... its legit!!! no agendas...fo wheel tho...
Fo wheel??? You coulda beat out 50 guys at a bar and get her phone number and gone on golf dates etc etc...? Theres a rumor they give comps in Vegas also idk I won't go there but that's what I hear! But guess what it's a trick to get you to come back and spend more of your money! Obviously she's excellent at converting tricks into cash.

Vegas has no shame about it nor should she it's a pleasant incentive if kept in the proper perspective just don't take her the wrong way!!!
Chincho is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 10:17 PM   #17
juanbrown
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

AG is perhaps my ATF. absolutely beautiful, sexy and open minded. and she is smart and cooks as well. Id say she would be the perfect wife but being a wife would make her less than perfect
juanbrown is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 10:28 PM   #18
Chincho
BANNED

Y'all better take her HEB gift cards as presents cause the cats out the bag and everybodies gonna wanta home cooked meal!
Old 04-16-2015, 10:30 PM   #19
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I'll get things squared one day and schedule with her.

She has an awesome persona. Any girl that'll go out and hunt what she is going to cook that evening is tops in my book.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 11:41 PM   #20
Chincho
BANNED

Anymore comments put them in the comps thread I started, I got to thinking I don't have no reason to potentially drag any trouble or anymore trouble into her business.
Old 04-17-2015, 10:19 AM   #21
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

Chincho I have a great idea, just don't add to threads when you will be negative. Positive posts are good but yours aren't.

I have never had the pleasure to see AG but I would not post negative shit or call her disrespectful names.

Just an opinion and I could be wrong.

Sam
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 11:33 AM   #22
Chincho
BANNED

Kiss my mule samcro

Old 04-17-2015, 04:43 PM   #23
lasvegas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

HILARIOUS!!! i guess if some cant afford her, their only knock on her "its a trick"!!! LOL they are hookers and we are johns... i really dont think anyone needs to play the shell game to get us to call them. very simple marketing...post hot pictures of herself..., post a rate... if you can pay you can play... (including golf!) and it cant LOL you troll an stick with the cheap low rent providers LOL ... its like the guy who says..."ya that mercedes S65 is an okay car i guess, but it sure sucks on gas!" LOL
lasvegas is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 04:53 PM   #24
Chincho
BANNED

I'm not knocking her idiot! And I assure you I can afford anything I want
Old 04-17-2015, 05:04 PM   #25
lasvegas
Valued Poster

LOL sure you can...LOL... some how i am picturing you date with strippers..."i can afford anything baby.... anything on the dollar menu is yours!!!"
Old 04-17-2015, 05:12 PM   #26
Chincho
BANNED

okay I have to admit using that dollar menu joke but it got kinda old about 5 years ago
Old 04-17-2015, 05:15 PM   #27
Chincho
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasvegas View Post
LOL sure you can...LOL... some how i am picturing you date with strippers..."i can afford anything baby.... anything on the dollar menu is yours!!!"
If I had to work for a living do you think I'd have time to post so much?

Old 04-18-2015, 10:42 AM   #28
GentlemanCaller007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Thumbs up Angel Grace is a Heavenly experience

Over my years of hobbying, I have seen many providers and many HCHs. When I think back on all of my experiences, Angel Grace still stands out as one of my favorite of all time.

Yes, her time is expensive. For most this makes her a special-occasion treat versus a weekly companion, but I tell you from personal experience, it is TOTALLY worth it. Just like saving up and going to Ruth Chris Steak House is a much more luxurious, vivid, and sensual experience than going to Whataburger. It's just better.

There are many providers with whom spending time will result in a high-quality sexual experience. She is no exception.

But as many have mentioned, Angel Grace is a 2-for-1 experience, she's also legitimately just a really unique, cool "Personality-Social experience". She's funny, smart, witty, edgy, and someone you would love to invite to your Super Bowl Party not because you are going to have sex in front of the group, but because she's just FUN to be around and banter with.

Unlike most providers, sometimes she offers this buddy experience as a side-service.
"Do you want to take me to dinner?"
"Would you like to take me golfing"

So what? Don't you spend $$$ buying your GF stuff?
Does this make her a liar or a deceiver or a fake? No. It's just an offer.
If anything, it makes her even more GFE - you can opt to obtain her "Date Experience"
If you aren't into that, just don't take her up on her offer.

In Summary: I have seen her several times and my personal experiences with her have been nothing short of AWESOME!
If you are into collecting high-quality provider experiences, she should definitely be on your To Do list (at least once).

P.S.It's easy to talk out of your ass and be a troll when you have no actual personal experience on the subject.
GentlemanCaller007 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 03:53 PM   #29
Chincho
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentlemanCaller007 View Post
P.S.It's easy to talk out of your ass and be a troll when you have no actual personal experience on the subject.
I never said she was a bad provider I admire her ability to create such customer loyalty. I'm saying that y'all are getting delusional about the real world and hobbying and that's unsafe.
Old 04-18-2015, 05:21 PM   #30
lasvegas
Valued Poster

lol you keep saying that all the while not seeing her or seeing her outside the hobby!!! how direct must those of us who have be with you...lol, we have had golf outtings probably a handfull of times with NO MENTION of a SESSION!!! or even a hint of a session!!! been to dinner NO HINT of a session , just wanted company to try out a new place...but for some odd reason you have it in your head that cant be? LOL i will say... i can see why one would knock it...because they dont want to pony up for a ticket to ride the first time! lol and no she probably will not hang with you ,never having met you! lol hilarious!!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women