Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42512
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2022, 11:58 AM   #16
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
thank you for the post sir.... I was unaware of these facts
Most who just get their news from the radical right-wing news outlets are... not surprised!
rmg_35 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 01:31 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
Most who just get their news from the radical right-wing news outlets are... not surprised!

once again you make a general statement that doesn't hold up. none of the main stream media is reporting this.

not a word from CNN on him being given a bad conduct discharge.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/02/polit...all/index.html

NBC refers to him as a former marine.

The family of Paul Whelan, a businessman and former Marine imprisoned in Russia on suspicion of spying, said it was told by the Biden administration in advance that he would not be part of the prisoner swap Thursday that allowed the release of U.S. basketball star Brittney Griner.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/f...-gri-rcna60732

it's technically correct he is a former Marine.

FOX on the other hand did mention why ...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/who...-bout-exchange

"At the time, Whelan resided officially in Michigan, working as a corporate security executive for auto-parts manufacturer BorgWarner. Whelan had reportedly used his position to connect with law enforcement across different countries and had official citizenship outside the U.S. with Ireland and the United Kingdom. After serving in Iraq, he was dishonorably discharged from the Marine Corps for larceny and other poor conduct-related charges."
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 01:43 PM   #18
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Berryberry, Cody brought up a valid question that does have to do with the topic of this thread. Why are you only concerned about this Marine now, when he's been locked up over there since 2018? Why weren't you concerned in 2018, 2019, or 2020?

Don't worry. I won't hold my breath. I don't suspect that you will be able to answer the question.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 01:46 PM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Berryberry, Cody brought up a valid question that does have to do with the topic of this thread. Why are you only concerned about this Marine now, when he's been locked up over there since 2018? Why weren't you concerned in 2018, 2019, or 2020?

Don't worry. I won't hold my breath. I don't suspect that you will be able to answer the question.
As I previously responded, This thread is NOT about President Trump. It is about Senile Biden leaving a white male marine behind who served our country to get an American hating black lesbian in their latest identity politics push

It was the WhiteHouse that suggested Griner's potential (now real) release would accompany Whelan's, a rookie negotiating mistake that increased Russia's leverage.

It was the Senile Biden admin that chose Griner over Whelan
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 01:49 PM   #20
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
As I previously responded, This thread is NOT about President Trump. It is about Senile Biden leaving a white male marine behind who served our country to get an American hating black lesbian in their latest identity politics push

It was the WhiteHouse that suggested Griner's potential (now real) release would accompany Whelan's, a rookie negotiating mistake that increased Russia's leverage.

It was the Senile Biden admin that chose Griner over Whelan
I didn't say anything about Trump. You can't answer the question, because it illustrates that your premise is ridiculous.
Old 12-12-2022, 01:58 PM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
I didn't say anything about Trump. You can't answer the question, because it illustrates that your premise is ridiculous.
His (and your) question was about President Trump which is not relevant to this thread about Senile Biden swapping the Merchant of Death for an black lesbian who hates America while leaving a white male former marine who served our country behind. The fact that you can't understand that is your problem, not mine
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 02:08 PM   #22
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

My question was not about Trump As I predicted, you can't answer the question because to do so would expose your BS.

Also of note, this guy was given a bad conduct discharge from the marines for being a thief. Not the hero that you make him out to be. As far as I know, the basketball player isn't a thief.
Old 12-12-2022, 02:54 PM   #23
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
But she'll have really great memories of borsch flavored pussy to share with Oprah as soon as she's on to talk about her imprisonment.

It will probably put Borsch into Oprahs recommended Weight Watchers recipes.
Fucking Devo...ok that was fuckin funny!
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 03:18 PM   #24
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I'm sure Biden/Blinken asked about Paul Whelan. Sadly Blinken is a momma's pussy, and doesn't know how to offer a carrot, but also show the stick too. What Berry isn't saying is that while the current administration couldn't get a win on PW today, there likely be more talks.

Russian needs to save face in the world right now, so a small give, is likely all they could get. I don't agree with it in total, but sometimes you take what you can get. There will be more to come in the future cause literally there are way more bad actors to swap out.

I think this week's releases were more to tout a political win , vs any moral correctness. Not to cast dispersions at Griner or Whelan. The administration is just trying to lock up a few wins.

Much like Trump said when we were energy independent - when in fact the need for external oil was almost nill during a pandemic.

It's all about optics
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 03:40 PM   #25
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
See bluto... mature people admit when they are wrong or overlook something, not that is in your DNA obviously. Since u don't know where I actually get my news and is simply just another assumption on your part, I'll just label this post as another not worthy for me to give a shit post. You have inventoried quite a few

Carry on
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 05:47 PM   #26
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
See bluto... mature people admit when they are wrong or overlook something, not that is in your DNA obviously. Since u don't know where I actually get my news and is simply just another assumption on your part, I'll just label this post as another not worthy for me to give a shit post. You have inventoried quite a few

Carry on
It's very easy to see from your posts where you get your news from.
Old 12-12-2022, 05:52 PM   #27
rmg_35
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
His (and your) question was about President Trump which is not relevant to this thread about Senile Biden swapping the Merchant of Death for an black lesbian who hates America while leaving a white male former marine who served our country behind. The fact that you can't understand that is your problem, not mine
Last time I looked, Griner is an american citizen. Why the hell should it matter that she is black or a woman or a lesbian or that she doesn't share your views. Does it piss you off that she is not a white and a male?
Old 12-12-2022, 06:09 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Last time I looked, Griner is an american citizen. Why the hell should it matter that she is black or a woman or a lesbian or that she doesn't share your views. Does it piss you off that she is not a white and a male?

neither Griner or Whelan (or both together) should have been exchanged for Victor Bout.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women