Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2021, 02:39 PM   #16
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You notice LexusLover always posts anti black points.

Not saying he is racist....but daaaaaamn. Someone needs to PM him not to be so obvious.
It wasn't that obvious long ago, and I still picked up on it. Must have been his experience in the legal system. Skewed his view.

I'll say it. I've said it here before.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 02:42 PM   #17
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I have always asked inconvenient questions of authorities. I think, taken by suprise, they tend to answer truthfully. Of course, they may also not believe in the current law and are giving you a heads up.
Connecticutt had some strange laws. Getting a CCW was fairly easy. The big part was an interview by local police Lieutenant or higher. The big question was, if you pull your weapon in defense, do you shoot? The answer is yes, you shoot. If you pull a weapon and don't shoot and everything works out. You probably overreacted and were wrong. if you pulled your weapon and things went to shit. You put another handgun on the street and you may have been hurt. Better to not have the weapon in the first place. If you do pull a weapon, it is not for display or threatening. It is because you truly felt your life was in danger and if that is the case, you'd better fire.
Another rule, if you want to transport firearms to say a shooting event. They have to be concealed on your person when you travel. I remember the first time I tried that, I had six pistols concealed on my person with a field jacket covering everything up.
I think the particular police officer that I was interviewed by did not believe in the law. He confidentially went over a few things like when I could shoot someone in my home and what considerations had to be met.

Back to the OP; if the authorities want to be assured that your weapons are secure then they have to have access.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 03:31 PM   #18
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Back to the OP; if the authorities want to be assured that your weapons are secure then they have to have access.
I completely disagree. Not on a gun rights issue, but on a privacy and responsibility one. Law enforcement does not need to be sure every person is up to snuff. Only when shit happens do the irresponsible need to be held account.

Again, your paranoia is getting the best of you.
Old 12-05-2021, 03:53 PM   #19
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22
Default For the non-believers

WHEN the u n knocks on your door. What will you do?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 03:57 PM   #20
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
The goal of the libs is to take the guns period.

Door to door backed by u n "peacekeepers".

At the end of each street the firearms will be de-milled and destroyed on the spot!

This is reality.
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 04:00 PM   #21
winn dixie
BANNED

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I take it you would be an Intel officer for the u n in your neighborhood. snitch
Old 12-05-2021, 04:03 PM   #22
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
WHEN the u n knocks on your door. What will you do?
When? Is there a schedule? First you have to show us this is actually going to happen.

We've come to some congenial exchange, so I'm going to hold off on worse prodding.

Old 12-05-2021, 04:04 PM   #23
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I take it you would be an Intel officer for the u n in your neighborhood. snitch

Okay. Now I know it's just part of the joke. Which is why I like you. You almost had me. Good one.
Old 12-05-2021, 04:09 PM   #24
winn dixie
BANNED

If we dont get real election reform. its coming!

soros and the gun grabbers know they will have to call in the u n to do it! Thats when the libs will truly unmask their true agendas

The Second makes all the others possible!
Old 12-05-2021, 04:16 PM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You notice LexusLover always posts anti black points.

Not saying he is racist....but daaaaaamn. Someone needs to PM him not to be so obvious.

yes you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... How does mentioning BLM or the black-on-black
shootings over Chicago-way make one a racist??

### Salty

it doesn't but when did the far left mob let the truth get in the way of their racist narrative?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 04:22 PM   #26
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
If we dont get real election reform. its coming!

soros and the gun grabbers know they will have to call in the u n to do it! Thats when the libs will truly unmask their true agendas

The Second makes all the others possible!
The first is first because it is first. The pen is mightier than the sword.
Old 12-05-2021, 04:37 PM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... How does mentioning BLM or the black-on-black
shootings over Chicago-way make one a racist??

### Salty
Little WTFDoIKnow struggles with his own inner challenges ...

... he lacks the intellectual capacity to make informative and viable responses on Eccie so he resorts to name-calling and fabricating personalities in order to appear superior to the little bimbos he entices to sit around his laptop.

One of the most revealingly ignorant remarks he's ever made was just the other day when he proclaimed that ....

... predicting the outcome of a criminal trial was the same as predicting the outcome of a football game ... and then further burdened his remarkably uninformed statements by suggesting that the "prediction" must be made BEFORE the game begins ... errrr.... the trial while suggesting that he was as learned as Alan Dershowitz, the Harvard Law Professor.

Quote:
Quote:
Predicting the outcome is exactly like predicting a football game.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 04:55 PM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
I completely disagree. Not on a gun rights issue, but on a privacy and responsibility one. Law enforcement does not need to be sure every person is up to snuff. Only when shit happens do the irresponsible need to be held account.

Again, your paranoia is getting the best of you.
It's too bad you don't know about law enforcement or "the law" with respect to the use of a firearm ... which indicates your lack of knowledge of the use firearms with respect to public events and conditions. But keep trying to impress the uninformed...meanng yourself.

Is it "racist" to call your attention to the regular slaughter of Black people in Chicago ... Obaminable's "Home Town"? Or is it racist to ignore the problem and "defund" the police to create a less effective response to the carnage ... by their Black mayor?

BTW is the Chicago "war zone" the result of "irresponsible "weapon" control and handling ... and should the parents be arrested and prosecuted for allowing their offspring to carry weapons out at night?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 04:58 PM   #29
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's too bad you don't know about law enforcement or "the law" with respect to the use of a firearm ... which indicates your lack of knowledge of the use firearms with respect to public events and conditions. But keep trying to impress the uninformed...meanng yourself.
That was stupid. Even for you. Or especially for you.
Old 12-05-2021, 05:11 PM   #30
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Is it "racist" to call your attention to the regular slaughter of Black people in Chicago ... Obaminable's "Home Town"? Or is it racist to ignore the problem and "defund" the police to create a less effective response to the carnage ... by their Black mayor?

BTW is the Chicago "war zone" the result of "irresponsible "weapon" control and handling ... and should the parents be arrested and prosecuted for allowing their offspring to carry weapons out at night?
No it is not racist to point to statistics.

The "war zone" is a result of irresponsible governance. Yes, bad policing. Who's in charge of the police? The mayor. It's only a problem when it becomes a problem. Chicago should have been dealt with decades ago. But racism played a major role in creating the problem.

Ignore it, and it should go away, right? Wrong! The eighties were a fuckin' bitch with you-know-who in the Whitehouse. A bitch for a certain population.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women