Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60473
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41840
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2012, 03:26 PM   #16
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sire View Post
I knew it.
HA HA "BUSTED BITCH"! LOL!
Just playing. I really don't care.

We all know Homer13 changed his avatar b/c yesterday I said his intelligence is probably <or= Homer Simpson's.

Homer please don't get bent out of shape. I let you post pictures of big Birtha lookn broads in my honor. I don't say anything. You call me all kinds of names I don't RTM. I really don't care what you think of me but the change of avatar kinda indicates you do about me. LOL! SOOOOO transparent; and highly comical! I just thought you should know how I really feel. LOL!
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:26 PM   #17
Sire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Originally Posted by buckman

You knew what, that my favorite band of all time is Venom?

Yep. That's what I meant.
Sire is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:34 PM   #18
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post

We all know Homer13 changed his avatar b/c yesterday I said his intelligence is probably <or= Homer Simpson's.

Homer please don't get bent out of shape. I let you post pictures of big Birtha lookn broads in my honor. I don't say anything. You call me all kinds of names I don't RTM. I really don't care what you think of me but the change of avatar kinda indicates you do about me. LOL! SOOOOO transparent; and highly comical! I just thought you should know how I really feel. LOL!
Actually mis self absorbed oxyMORON hater as I've mentioned I change my sig line and avatar at least once every month or so. I usually keep the pic with the homer thing but as I stated many, many times everyone is always surprised when they meet me because they assume I'm fat or bald and eat a lot. I joke about food but I actually don't eat that much at all. That's not saying I don't enjoy eating but I am a 6'1 190 lb black hair (full head) blued eyed nice looking guy. My best bud DH can attest for how often I change my info and how we both have been talking about updating our stuff and the timing of it all. You gonna take credit for his too? Are you that delusional that you think you actually effect anyone on here with the drivel that comes out of your mouth.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:34 PM   #19
monev
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman

You knew what, that my favorite band of all time is Venom?

Yep. That's what I meant.
Or that my favorite super villain is Venom
monev is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:39 PM   #20
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

:cl apping:
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:54 PM   #21
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post

OMG! Thats it, now I know she is pocessed!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:19 PM   #22
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

The avatar changes throw me off as well, and hae to re-look at who is posting. But I like seeing them, some are pretty funny!
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:27 PM   #23
Sire
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post
The avatar changes throw me off as well, and hae to re-look at who is posting. But I like seeing them, some are pretty funny!
It always takes me a couple of days to get used to it. Especially when Sir Hardin Thicke changes from Stimpy, to the all seeing eye on the dollar bill, or Homer goes from Homer Simpson to Johnny Depp.

Just shows the multiple personality traits of some of the "notorious" posters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
Actually mis self absorbed oxyMORON hater as I've mentioned I change my sig line and avatar at least once every month or so. I usually keep the pic with the homer thing but as I stated many, many times everyone is always surprised when they meet me because they assume I'm fat or bald and eat a lot. I joke about food but I actually don't eat that much at all. That's not saying I don't enjoy eating but I am a 6'1 190 lb black hair (full head) blued eyed nice looking guy. My best bud DH can attest for how often I change my info and how we both have been talking about updating our stuff and the timing of it all. You gonna take credit for his too? Are you that delusional that you think you actually effect anyone on here with the drivel that comes out of your mouth.
Hey goddammit!!! This is my fun "Change Your Avatar" thread, not the "Let's keep bashing EJL" thread. There are plenty of those going on right now. In fact, I believe she just started one for all of you to bash her earlier today. Take it over there assclowns!!
Sire is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:40 PM   #24
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Sorry Sire, she did come in and start shit though. I'm not getting punked in any thread.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:17 PM   #25
Sire
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Mine is actually a pic I took..
So I've wanted to ask. Can you type out what the hand written addition says in your avatar? It's too small and I can't make it out. I know that's the funny part, and it drives me nutz that I can't make it out.
Sire is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:57 PM   #26
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
So I've wanted to ask. Can you type out what the hand written addition says in your avatar? It's too small and I can't make it out. I know that's the funny part, and it drives me nutz that I can't make it out.
Welllll...I would tell you if I knew...

All I know is it seemed funny & witty when I wrote it several months ago. It was a take off on a poster saying he wanted to hit on Sonic girls...later that week was on a motorcycle ride down near Banderas & the local Sonic had these little flyers on the order board. I borrowed one, wrote in my witty line, and uploaded it as my avatar.

Had me wondering too...so I increased screen size, looked through my digital files, looked for the ad itself, even on a couple of portable drives for the uploaded pic...no luck!

So I changed my Avatar to something that is easy to read & no one will question its meaning...and I won't forget what I wrote...

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:03 PM   #27
Sire
Valued Poster

Oh for Fuckz Sakez Toyz!

After all this time, I find out that YOU actually wrote it, AND you can't even remember what it SAYZZZ??

Sheeshz.

ToyZ.
Sire is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:19 PM   #28
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Oh for Fuckz Sakez Toyz!

After all this time, I find out that YOU actually wrote it, AND you can't even remember what it SAYZZZ??

Sheeshz.

ToyZ.
Sire, my only defense is I write a lot of shit. Not just here, but also for a living... Bugs me I can't find out what it was more than you I assure you!
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:21 PM   #29
Austintatious Lilly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2800
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy

Quote:

Oh for Fuckz Sakez Toyz!

Sheeshz.

ToyZ.

OMG!!!!!!!!! DITTO!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE WONDERED FOREVER WHAT THE HELL IT SAID!!!!!!!!

Austintatious Lilly is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:24 PM   #30
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

I just wanted to be under Monkey Mama
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women